napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Labs /44 review update

Pin day-
Amount: 1.5cc Test Enanthate
Draw observations: Smooth, much better than previous GSO carrier. Slightly slower than full MCT base, but much improved nonetheless. No need to heat vial contents whatsoever. Draw temperature was 74 degrees Fahrenheit where my thermostats is at.
Pin Observations:Easier to pin. Took seconds to pin. Hardly any resistance on syringe plunger. Pinned R quad. Zero PIP.
This is definitely a much better combination on the carrier oil(s) than standard GSO as many have experienced with MCT oil carrier on this site.

Pro's: First thing that catches you is the look of the vials. Clean, professional and they have a premium look to them. You want to own some just because they are so damn nice to look at. Now that they are blended with MCT oil you want to do more than place them on your trophy case if smooth pins are a determining factor for you. Titan has always made quality products, but when I first saw them I honestly wanted one just to look at because of how clean they are. After some experience with them, now I know that they are one of the top premium sources for gear. Smooth pins, zero pip, reputable domestic source located midway through the country ensuring fast delivery times.

Con's:There aren't really any unless you're drawn to larger vials sizes. However, rest assured quality of product is there.

***Definite buy if looking for reliable and quality gear. Titan is a good dude, with great service and customer relations. More updates to come. Video will probably follow very soon.

Now this is a review! 44 is on point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of hours later still zero PIP as expected with carrier base of MCT dominant blend.

Almost twenty four hours later and being the curious guy that I am I pinned 2cc to my glutes to see if it would be an issue. Zero pip. Only addition was some overnight backne arriving.

Damn bro,How many grams are you running a week?

Great review as always.Titan sounds well worth looking into.Thanks

Damn bro,How many grams are you running a week?

Great review as always.Titan sounds well worth looking into.Thanks

Lol... I'm actually in cruise mode and normally pin 250mg ew, but I wanted to provide some input on this test enanthate blend Titan has released so I called myself cheating just a tad for a good initial review. I'm back on my regular pins now. Curiously got me. Was laying there and was wondering about different pin sites to test pip next scheduled pin will be delts, followed by pecs, then biceps. If I wasn't cruising I'd do a big VG pin, but I suspect zero PIP on this blend regardless of site.

anybody got labs on this stuff? Getting ready to cycle in feb soon as I can source some caber and looking to make an order. Thanks

anybody got labs on this stuff? Getting ready to cycle in feb soon as I can source some caber and looking to make an order. Thanks
I'm almost sure I've seen labs on it. He reimburses people for labs. You'll be happy if you go with Titan. Stand up guy with great product. And as has been said, those vials are just great to look at, very professional looking. I've been running his cyp since October

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just scheduled a total test lab to see where my numbers are at while cruising on 250mg gonna try to make it there next week early 24 hours after pinning. I'm suspecting the numbers will be good as I pinned his enanthate and awoke to twin zits on my rear delts... pretty hilarious when gear brings zits. Only happened with one other source near and dear to my heart and muscles and I suspect it's from the bio-availability of the MCT carrier.

I just scheduled a total test lab to see where my numbers are at while cruising on 250mg gonna try to make it there next week early 24 hours after pinning. I'm suspecting the numbers will be good as I pinned his enanthate and awoke to twin zits on my rear delts... pretty hilarious when gear brings zits. Only happened with one other source near and dear to my heart and muscles and I suspect it's from the bio-availability of the MCT carrier.

So would that cause you to not order it again? I got my order with them now just waiting on the reply.

So would that cause you to not order it again? I got my order with them now just waiting on the reply.

Bro in this game that's a plus. Let's you know that it's good to go. If something is potent and effective I get a zit. Kinda my body's way of saying you got the exogenous hormone bro. If anything you should order some more. I'm not acne prone so for me to get one... it's pretty high quality as the excess/exogenous hormone has taken in and my body is in a test surplus causing the zit.

Bro in this game that's a plus. Let's you know that it's good to go. If something is potent and effective I get a zit. Kinda my body's way of saying you got the exogenous hormone bro. If anything you should order some more. I'm not acne prone so for me to get one... it's pretty high quality as the excess/exogenous hormone has taken in and my body is in a test surplus causing the zit.

Thank you for the reply. I got my order with them now. Just waiting on shipping confirmation. Appreciate all you guy's on the board for always steering everyone in the right direction. I can alway's get on here, ask questions, and have like minded people lend a hand. Same goes to Dylan. He's putting out some of the best vid's on youtube. I can't believe he's still got time to get on here and help out like he does.

Great review 44, the way you string words together in a sentence is like an art form. Always great to hear your opinion no matter what the lab.

Top Bottom