napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Labs /44 review update

Ok so now that im feeling much better i feel this need to add this, my review i posted a few days ago did not do Titans Tren E justice. Im still on the same dose 100mg a week and my god the past two days its really kicked in, mainly in my libido its getting ridiculous. Waking up in the middle of the night with a throbbing tent for no reason at all...like it was so bad it actually woke me out of my sleep twice. Getting wood throughout the day for absolutely no reason, the wife has been complaining of constant soreness now (and mind you its only been a few days) and she has never really complained about that, she usually wears me out actually. Yesterday i had one that literally refused to come down for like 2 hours, it was worse than back when i was a teen. I guess i found (on accident) a perfect ratio of tren+test for ridiculous wood. Even on higher doses of tren ace I would at least have a 5-10 minute reset time in between sessions...now its more like 30 secs lol.
Haha! Just 100mgs too.. i will be giving titan labs a shot as well sometime soon😆 thanks bro

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Haha! Just 100mgs too.. i will be giving titan labs a shot as well sometime soon😆 thanks bro

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yea any reasonable amount of tren will increase libido and drive. Today wasnt as bad as yesterday, but i am definitely feeling more of the positive effects. The agression is actually slowly coming back too. I guess it takes longer for the enanthate ester to build up and really start to take full effect, especially at my low dosage. The bottle is pretty much gone now maybe 1.5 to 2 more pins max. By now it's almost hard to tell the difference from tren ace except the amount im getting per day is obviously much lower which explains the negative sides not hitting me so hard. I officially change my mind, while i still like tren ace better i really like the enanthate version too. I just had a bad experience starting out cause if the sides hit you too hard like night sweats you will hate yourself while it clears your system. This is the only steroid ive tried in which im literally scared to do too much. If you dont respect Tren then it will straight up demand that shit lol.

I swear 44, i did not intend to hijack youe thread with my review so my apologies if it seems that way.

Bro these reviews are basically yalls bro, I simply bump them for sake of the bro's wanting to know so the more you, or anyone contributes is all good. My job was/is to check stuff out and provide feed back good, or bad. No offense taken.

9dcfeff4ac5dfb952904b5d52f6a7572.jpg

My Titan blood work review. 4wks in pinning Titan Test Cyp 250, 500mg per week. Just started week 5 yesterday.
250 on Sunday, 250 on Thursday. Got labs done on Monday I did pin on Sunday so 24hrs before labs were drawn. Taking Arimidex EOD I do skip some days when I feel my E2 get to low my sweet spot for E2 is around 30 but I will take it to 20 before I start feeling sides of low E2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro 44 just hit me up about this bloodwork. I don't like that at all. I like to see around 3k at 4 weeks in, shoot me a PM and I'll look into your batch bro. If it's all legit, this is grounds for replacement in my books.

Top Bottom