napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research bloodwork

bigbassturd

Got my results back today, currently in week 5 pinning Test E 250mg M/W/F and started Tren Ace today as well, using SARMSX for my AI source (btw their AI can be ran at half the usual dose, that shit crushed my estro trying to run my usual 12.5mg regimen of aromasin)

Plan on pinning 100mg EOD of the tren and rolling on for another 6-7 weeks, adding proviron and either Tbol or Var for the last 4 weeks and then closing with some SARMSX sarms and PCT.

Also, holy shit the triple x from sarmsx is a badass preworkout lol I haven't had pumps like this in a long time. I'm not the only one in my house that is enjoying it though.... Not sure how much more bedroom time the ol' lady can handle either, but she's in for it when the proviron and tren kick in!

e2c74e8c5a823c50631a7687686c0cfd.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty happy with it! even more happy that everything else is looking good to start the Tren. Didn't want anything out of whack running their Ace, I've had to stop mid cycle before thanks to completely fucked up bloods and wasted a lot of time trying to get back on track

What are your thoughts on switching to M/TH pinning 250mg now that my levels are peaking and I'm adding a compound? Think I'm really benefiting from the additional 250mg a week? I've really always felt the same with pretty much anything over 4000 or so on bloods

What are your thoughts on switching to M/TH pinning 250mg now that my levels are peaking and I'm adding a compound? Think I'm really benefiting from the additional 250mg a week? I've really always felt the same with pretty much anything over 4000 or so on bloods
Have you ran tren before? If you started at 750 why drop it down now? In my opinion I always aim for about 5000, so now that you know you have properly dosed test...I don't see a problem with it

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Top Bottom