napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and hypoglycemia?

jp1957

Since I've been on cycle for almost 2 weeks now, I'm having 2 issues I'm hoping to get some insight into.

1> I cant seem to go much past 2 hours with feeling like low blood sugar. Weakness and small shakes. Most any sort of fast acting food helps.
2> Sleep, for some odd reason, sine I went on cycle, I wake up at exactly 2:45 every morning, like clockwork. I go to sleep at 9-9:30.

I'm a deep water technical diver, so I'm often in the water 2-4 hours. So the 2 hour weakness is causing me some concern. Currently I'm just eating a super high calorie meal before diving that tides me over.

Cycle:
GW@20mg (morning)
Osta at 25 (morning)
MK-677@25(evening)
Clomid/Nolva (and yes, I know about the arguments of using this during, versus PCT).

I'm guessing the sleep has to do with GH pulses from the mk?
The 2 hour weakness is concerning me though. Some research seems to point toward the mk as well?

Any thoughts or insights are appreciated.

Since I've been on cycle for almost 2 weeks now, I'm having 2 issues I'm hoping to get some insight into.

1> I cant seem to go much past 2 hours with feeling like low blood sugar. Weakness and small shakes. Most any sort of fast acting food helps.
2> Sleep, for some odd reason, sine I went on cycle, I wake up at exactly 2:45 every morning, like clockwork. I go to sleep at 9-9:30.

I'm a deep water technical diver, so I'm often in the water 2-4 hours. So the 2 hour weakness is causing me some concern. Currently I'm just eating a super high calorie meal before diving that tides me over.

Cycle:
GW@20mg (morning)
Osta at 25 (morning)
MK-677@25(evening)
Clomid/Nolva (and yes, I know about the arguments of using this during, versus PCT).

The 2 hour weakness is concerning me though. Some research seems to point toward the mk as well?

are you taking in enough carbs throughout the day? what is your sugar intake as well?

well the one problem with you waking up at 2:45 is because your dosing 677 in the evening... i specifically instruct to take it in the morning because if you take it at night it can interfere with your sleep patterns...

TY, I was going to ask about that. Bro science was often posted to take this in the evening to get gh pulses during sleep. I'll switch to AM and see how that works out. Sleep pattern is good, just that weird wake up, almost like its an andrenaline spike of low sugar? In either case I'll switch.

as for sugar and carbs, probably low on both, hitting an 1800k per day calorie limit, with daily exercise(3-4 lifts per week, and then diving on weekends), but this was all fine before I went on cycle. No issues.

On cycle, do I need to increase carbs? This 2 hour thing is concerning me. Loading up before diving seems to tide me over, but blow the crap out of a daily calorie limit. I need to consume around 800-1k calories to tide me through a 3-4 hour dive. I used to be able to this on a 200c pre workout bar w/40g carbs...

Cycle:
GW@20mg (morning)
Osta at 25 (morning)
MK-677@25(evening)

Just my thoughts on this as I experience this sometimes when im cutting down. I can go about 2 days low carb & sugar before i really start feeling weak and like im about to tip over, especially after a hard cardio session. A drink of gatorade or a protein bar like Met Rx big 100 usually helps me out. While ive been on GW, the carbs/sugar hasnt impacted my bodyfat at all. In fact I keep on getting leaner. Im on GW and SR right now.

TY, I was going to ask about that. Bro science was often posted to take this in the evening to get gh pulses during sleep. I'll switch to AM and see how that works out. Sleep pattern is good, just that weird wake up, almost like its an andrenaline spike of low sugar? In either case I'll switch.

as for sugar and carbs, probably low on both, hitting an 1800k per day calorie limit, with daily exercise(3-4 lifts per week, and then diving on weekends), but this was all fine before I went on cycle. No issues.

On cycle, do I need to increase carbs? This 2 hour thing is concerning me. Loading up before diving seems to tide me over, but blow the crap out of a daily calorie limit. I need to consume around 800-1k calories to tide me through a 3-4 hour dive. I used to be able to this on a 200c pre workout bar w/40g carbs...

To me, you just answered all your own questions bro.

MK-677 needs to be taken in the AM. That is what we always recommend. It has been found to interrupt sleep for some people when taken at night, just as in your case.

And as far as your 2 hour window where you are sluggish and ran down, I can certainly understand why. You are only taking in 1800 calories per day which is not much at all. I also imagine you are expending a lot of energy during your long dives, so you are putting yourself into a very big defecit. When you go on sarms or any other anabolics, you are in a heightened state of anabolism, so your body will uptake nutrients at an enhanced rate, and it may require more intake than normal. Combine that with all your energy expenditure and your very low intake and it explains everything you are experiencing. You are going to need to make sure you have more intake and probably continue to provide your body the energy it needs before a dive

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

For sleep, due to previous military baggage, I have to wear ear plugs, white noise generator, and sleep drugs to even sleep. Melatonin was like popping an aspirin.

With Dylan's advice, I've been upping my potassium for the mk677 bloat. No improvement, but no worse either.

Its just the low blood sugar seeming thing. Unless I really load up, in 2 hours I'm not feeling well. Made worse of course by decompression stress.

For sleep, due to previous military baggage, I have to wear ear plugs, white noise generator, and sleep drugs to even sleep. Melatonin was like popping an aspirin.

With Dylan's advice, I've been upping my potassium for the mk677 bloat. No improvement, but no worse either.

Its just the low blood sugar seeming thing. Unless I really load up, in 2 hours I'm not feeling well. Made worse of course by decompression stress.

you can run crazy low carbs with hgh, hgh releasers etc... so mk677 is not going to do well with too low of carbs nor too low of sugar... especially when you train as you do, you cant eliminate sugar... right when you get done working out, have an orange or a grapefruit along with your post workout shake... these tweaks will make all the difference.. you dont have to carb load by any means and thats not what im recommending, but your diet needs to contain at least moderate carbohydrate intake...

oh, any suggestions on carb loading in the am would be appreciated. Has to be pretty low mass, high calorie and carbs. What I'm currently doing isnt a clean meal in the least. (Basically a big 1k cal milkshake) No much in carbs, but it tides me over.

oh, any suggestions on carb loading in the am would be appreciated. Has to be pretty low mass, high calorie and carbs. What I'm currently doing isnt a clean meal in the least. (Basically a big 1k cal milkshake) No much in carbs, but it tides me over.

i just said NOT to carb load... im lost here bro... you need to just eat them throughout the day... oats in the morning, veggies throughout the day, 1 serving of rice a day... etc... you can keep carbs clean throughout but still get the necessary intake...

hmm, the oats in the morning might make a good pre dive meal.... thx for the suggestion. Rest the day I'm pretty close to your suggestion except the rice.

hmm, the oats in the morning might make a good pre dive meal.... thx for the suggestion. Rest the day I'm pretty close to your suggestion except the rice.

try the changes and see... you should try to take in around 4-5 servings of vegetables per day

GW combined with mk677 and getting hypoglycemic makes perfect sense considering you're on a low cal diet. You're a diver which burns a lot of calories and both of those compounds will clear your blood sugar especially when taken together. As for the sleep, Dylan cleared that up for you. You need to eat for what you're doing man.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GW combined with mk677 and getting hypoglycemic makes perfect sense considering you're on a low cal diet. You're a diver which burns a lot of calories and both of those compounds will clear your blood sugar especially when taken together. As for the sleep, Dylan cleared that up for you. You need to eat for what you're doing man.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MK-677 yes, but not GW in the slightest. As a matter of fact, Gw helps regulate blood sugar and has been shown to have a positive effect in those suffering from hypoglycemia

The MK-677 yes, but not GW in the slightest. As a matter of fact, Gw helps regulate blood sugar and has been shown to have a positive effect in those suffering from hypoglycemia

Well I say that because it increases glucose uptake. I'm assuming it can effect certain people that way if given the right environment and circumstance. I've never had it happen myself but ya never know. Probably more likely the mk677 though.

I think the mk677 as well is the culprit, but I'm going to bump my calorie count as everyone suggests. I like the mk, as its finally healing up my tendonitis in my shoulder. (That or the osta, or both).

Hey Dylan or RickRock, while I know its considered bad form to change in the middle of the cycle(well, only 2 weeks in), but I was debating adding either LGD or Rad140 for the rest of my 10 weeks to get some more bulk. If I add rad, then drop the clomid/nolva and save it for PCT. This was originally a cut (which I need, but I need strength and muscle mass more). Then cut for next cycle. (BTW, I carry a higher BF ratio with my diving in cold cold waters)

Top Bottom