napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein powders!

RickRock said:
Saiyan said:
DylanGemelli said:
Saiyan said:
Can a few of you check out Intek Evolution and tell me what you think?

post a link of which one you want to know about

http://www.inteknutrition.com/PRODUCTS/ ... otein.html

That should work

The price on that is very good, and the protein content is VERY high. Fat is low, and carbs only 5g per serving so in all it doesn't look too bad. I just wonder how the taste is, which says a lot

Flavor is actually really good. I've had vanilla, chocolate, orange creamsicle, strawberry banana, and one other. I've liked the flavor of them all. Vanilla is my favorite for pretty much any protein. I'm not a huge chocolate fan.

Re: RE: Re: Protein powders!

Saiyan said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:
DylanGemelli said:
Saiyan said:

That should work

The price on that is very good, and the protein content is VERY high. Fat is low, and carbs only 5g per serving so in all it doesn't look too bad. I just wonder how the taste is, which says a lot

Flavor is actually really good. I've had vanilla, chocolate, orange creamsicle, strawberry banana, and one other. I've liked the flavor of them all. Vanilla is my favorite for pretty much any protein. I'm not a huge chocolate fan.
Good to hear. How many servings are in a 5 lb tub

RickRock said:
Saiyan said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:
DylanGemelli said:
Saiyan said:

That should work

Hey bro. 5lbs is 51 servings.

Saiyan said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:
DylanGemelli said:
Saiyan said:

That should work

Ok man, cool. A little less servings than I expected, but I'm sure the scoop size is bigger at 30g protein per scoop

RickRock said:
Saiyan said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:
DylanGemelli said:
Saiyan said:

That should work

Ok man, cool. A little less servings than I expected, but I'm sure the scoop size is bigger at 30g protein per scoop

I think it said the scoop size was toughly 45g? I like it. I mainly use it only after a workout. But I'm on 24 hour call so I have taken them to go as well.

So I ran out of True Nutrition protein, and had some other shit given to me and finished that I cant even tell you the name of it. So I go to GNC to pick up a quick bag of Wheybolic GNC brand just until I can get my True nutrition order in. Well the shit given to me tasted like ass, and the GNC Wheybolic tastes like ass as well.

I have been passing by SDC nutrition here in Pittsburgh in an industrial area, googled them got a contact number for the culinary mgr. She cooks the shit I guess. Well I shot her an email Abouttime protein etc. I told her I would like to try her stuff (protein that is). And I didn't want to buy any without tasting it first. She said sure stop by and I will have some samples for you. First of all that is awesome customer service. As we all know not all proteins are great tasting. Well I stopped by and she gave me a grab bag full of swag, maybe 10 pouches of protein, some AUX preworkout shit that I probably would never buy but ill try it. a shaker bottle and a little gym bag. I thought this was pretty cool and I will update with the ingredients etc later or someone had already posted their website I will let you guys know how the taste is.

I placed my order with True nutrition because I know it tastes good. And maybe before I leave If I like the abouttime I will buy some on my way home.

rockmfhudd said:
So I ran out of True Nutrition protein, and had some other shit given to me and finished that I cant even tell you the name of it. So I go to GNC to pick up a quick bag of Wheybolic GNC brand just until I can get my True nutrition order in. Well the shit given to me tasted like ass, and the GNC Wheybolic tastes like ass as well.

I have been passing by SDC nutrition here in Pittsburgh in an industrial area, googled them got a contact number for the culinary mgr. She cooks the shit I guess. Well I shot her an email Abouttime protein etc. I told her I would like to try her stuff (protein that is). And I didn't want to buy any without tasting it first. She said sure stop by and I will have some samples for you. First of all that is awesome customer service. As we all know not all proteins are great tasting. Well I stopped by and she gave me a grab bag full of swag, maybe 10 pouches of protein, some AUX preworkout shit that I probably would never buy but ill try it. a shaker bottle and a little gym bag. I thought this was pretty cool and I will update with the ingredients etc later or someone had already posted their website I will let you guys know how the taste is.

I placed my order with True nutrition because I know it tastes good. And maybe before I leave If I like the abouttime I will buy some on my way home.

Please keep us updated on that... Im highly intrigued on what you think if you give it a try

DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:

Please keep us updated on that... Im highly intrigued on what you think if you give it a try

No doubt I will update on taste and feel. I don't know what their prices are yet I do know that they are available online and at GNC, but i cannot drop money on something that I have no idea what it tastes like unless its an emergency!! you all know what I mean. but it is local and her response to my email was key to me even considering them. I do know they have been in business for about 7 years, and I like giving back to local companies well local to where I am now. And true nutrition was spot on just like all of you said. I have seen some posts on here that abouttime taste really good but I will compare the ingredients to true nutrition, I only use it post workout not as a meal replacement. but my interest is piqued I may have a pouch tonite for dinner.

I should also add that they are conjoined with G6 supplements. I will search the posts for that, DG you have any experience with them?

Just for the record. Do you think good protein powder will cause excessive gas? Or does good protein powder, give no gas at all. I have used proteins that do one or the other. Which one is the real deal????

Blackhat said:
Just for the record. Do you think good protein powder will cause excessive gas? Or does good protein powder, give no gas at all. I have used proteins that do one or the other. Which one is the real deal????

This is my opinion. Which is probably all wrong lol. But I'll throw it out there anyways. I think a lot of it depends on the person. Some people don't have gas issues not matter what they eat. I however, am an extremely gassy person. It doesn't matter what I eat, or even nothing lol, I am most likely going to have gas. Obviously some things cause more gas. Lol and now that I'm actually thinking about it, I never burp. All my gas is shared with anyone around me.
I'm interested to see if someone has some factual knoweledge on it though.

Blackhat said:

It depends on the individual mostly. Some people get gas from protein and some don't. It really has nothing to do with quality in my opinion.

I know everyone hates GNC, but I love the mass gainer complex. I love the taste. And it gives me no gas. Every other powder I have used, gives me gas, big time. It makes me wonder what is the difference. It seems to work well. And I get it from Sam's club. 10# for 40 bucks. Go figure.

Blackhat said:
I know everyone hates GNC, but I love the mass gainer complex. I love the taste. And it gives me no gas. Every other powder I have used, gives me gas, big time. It makes me wonder what is the difference. It seems to work well. And I get it from Sam's club. 10# for 40 bucks. Go figure.
Different people difference responed, depends on our bodys,MaS's gainer complex for me it sux,BTW I don't buy mass proteins ,usually can homemade by my ,mix some cocoa powder 2banana 2scoop oats 4whole eggs and some berry,taste good?my fav Protein is Dymatize Whey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Blackhat said:

i get a few things from gnc here and there... they have a few things that are actually good products but in general they are overpriced and they do carry a lot of bull shit but that's not to say there's not a few gems there... i get all my nuts n more peanut butter there for example...

stets said:
http://Www.rawdynamix.com I like the 4blend protein. Cinnabun flavor

have you been using this long? It looks very promising... i may try the blueberry muffin...

DylanGemelli said:
stets said:
http://Www.rawdynamix.com I like the 4blend protein. Cinnabun flavor

have you been using this long? It looks very promising... i may try the blueberry muffin...

Dude. This company is a must try!!! And my top 2 flavors are cinnabun and blue berry muffin!!! You can add extra flavoring as well. Awesome company!!!

Top Bottom