napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein powders!

They recently changed their name. Before it was prescription nutrition. Only recently they changed to raw dynamix. Their protein powders are high quality

stets said:
http://Www.rawdynamix.com I like the 4blend protein. Cinnabun flavor

I love the options here and profile. The price looks right too. I may give it a try and see how it tastes. Thanks for sharing!

RickRock said:
stets said:

I love the options here and profile. The price looks right too. I may give it a try and see how it tastes. Thanks for sharing!

Did not want to be greedy with you guys. This protein and even their daa is top notch!!! Quick shipping

stets said:
RickRock said:
stets said:

Did not want to be greedy with you guys. This protein and even their daa is top notch!!! Quick shipping

Yes don't be greedy!! LOLLLL alright brother, im going to try the blueberry muffin out first... it sounds and appears damn good but if it fucking sucks, i will be right back for you! LOLLLL :D

DylanGemelli said:
stets said:
RickRock said:
stets said:

Yes don't be greedy!! LOLLLL alright brother, im going to try the blueberry muffin out first... it sounds and appears damn good but if it fucking sucks, i will be right back for you! LOLLLL :D

Haha! I let my friend try the blue berry muffin and he didn't really care for it. He likes the gourmet chocolate and the cinnabun. If you don't like the blue berry muffin, try the cinnabun. If you don't like it, then you can hunt me down haha

stets said:
DylanGemelli said:
stets said:
RickRock said:
stets said:

Haha! I let my friend try the blue berry muffin and he didn't really care for it. He likes the gourmet chocolate and the cinnabun. If you don't like the blue berry muffin, try the cinnabun. If you don't like it, then you can hunt me down haha

hopefully i wont need too! LOLLLL im sure i will love the blueberry... that's one of my favorite flavors

I agree on GNC. My buddy gave me some lean protein and I actually liked it allot. The whole protein powder thing is really confusing. There is a sea of choices out there and everyone claims theirs is the best .

Wildbilly9 said:
I agree on GNC. My buddy gave me some lean protein and I actually liked it allot. The whole protein powder thing is really confusing. There is a sea of choices out there and everyone claims theirs is the best .

there are quite a few that have good taste or quality etc... however too many just look at the taste... i look at makeup... what types are in each, how are they produced, sugar content, how is it flavored, how is the powder quality itself... for instance, gold standard protein is one of the best sellers out there but is one of the most cheaply made you can find... the level of powder quality is extremely poor but its so mainstream, everyone just thinks its better than it is... the best places to get protein are smaller less mainstream or custom stores where you can design them to your liking and add higher quality powders as need be... those are the types i always look for... sort of hidden gems... yes, they cost a bit more but they are worth it when it comes to putting only the best in your body

Just an FYI, Raw Dynamix put a copy of your review, Dylan, on their Facebook Page. They were exceedingly happy about it. :)

cybrsage said:
Just an FYI, Raw Dynamix put a copy of your review, Dylan, on their Facebook Page. They were exceedingly happy about it. :)

Wow! That's pretty awesome! I understand why they would do that. It's says a lot to have someone like dylan and as reputable as he is to endorse something like their protein. It's also the same, reason I will be ordering some myself. Dylan's word means a lot to me, and obviously a lot of others as well

RickRock said:
cybrsage said:

Wow! That's pretty awesome! I understand why they would do that. It's says a lot to have someone like dylan and as reputable as he is to endorse something like their protein. It's also the same, reason I will be ordering some myself. Dylan's word means a lot to me, and obviously a lot of others as well

i really appreciate that brother, truly...

so i have to let you know a few more that i have tried... First though, the blueberry muffin in my oat and wheat bran is untouchable... seriously, with sprinkles of cinnamon in it, its untouchable... its that good... drink wise, i do half blueberry and half chocolate or half cinnabun and its amazing as well...

I tried cinnabun and gourmet chocolate the next time around and both are excellent... cinnabun is not overpowering but its smooth and very good and the chocolate is damn good... that's how a chocolate should taste... you will love them bro

I just ordered some cinnabun myself - cold filtered why isolate (which is the only kind my severely lactose intolerant body can processes without pain). I wish they had more of a mixing selection, like TrueNutrition has. I like adding fiber to my protein powder...

cybrsage said:
I just ordered some cinnabun myself - cold filtered why isolate (which is the only kind my severely lactose intolerant body can processes without pain). I wish they had more of a mixing selection, like TrueNutrition has. I like adding fiber to my protein powder...

that is definitely one area where they are untouched in what they offer... i have always said that but their flavoring has really went downhill... of course the flavor is not everything you look at but its definitely taken a hit and that does take away from a product with similar quality and a lot better taste...

Top Bottom