napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PLEASE SAY YOUR PRAYERS....

P

PHURIOUS

today phurious pharma. Me personally and the AR family lost a good one.

Please say your prayers for WETWORKS as he passed away.

He was only 28 years young

He was a great friend a great rep and all around a good and sincere young man.

Im very saddened to learn this news and am beside myself.

May his soul rest in peace and his family find comfort in knowing he was very well liked and loved by the people he touched.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
today phurious pharma. Me personally and the AR family lost a good one.

Please say your prayers for WETWORKS as he passed away.

He was only 28 years young

He was a great friend a great rep and all around a good and sincere young man.

Im very saddened to learn this news and am beside myself.

May his soul rest in peace and his family find comfort in knowing he was very well liked and loved by the people he touched.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Really? Geez man Sorry to hear that..

Oh wow, so sorry, prayers for all, may he rest in peace!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Prayers are out to a good dude, I talked to him a few times and he was always nice and helpful. I know we had words phurious but all that aside I'm sorry for your loss man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
Prayers are out to a good dude, I talked to him a few times and he was always nice and helpful. I know we had words phurious but all that aside I'm sorry for your loss man.

Ah words are just words. Ty for the kind words for wetworks. He will be missed. I still cant get my mind around it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Achilles87 said:

Ah words are just words. Ty for the kind words for wetworks. He will be missed. I still cant get my mind around it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

It's never easy man, especially someone so young that had a lot of life to live. Just know he's in a better place with no worries or stress, this is a family bro and your problems are our problems so if you need anything I know anyone here would be more than willing to help.

Wetworks was someone who would drag my ass from one board to another. He was a great man and he had my back many times when I needed him, but he also was great to joke around with. This is a huge blow to our Phurious Pharma family and especially to Phurious himself. They were close friends. My prayer are not only with him, and his family, but with anyone who had the chance to have WetWorks touch their life. I will truly miss him, but I admit that the shock factor is still there for me. Anyhow, I wish everyone peace.
S.S.

For WetWorks
Today we learned that you will be laid to rest,
But you know what they say,
The heavens only takes the best.
Everything happens for a reason,
Even if we may not agree.
Just promise that you will look after us,
And if you can,
Save a spot up there for.....most of us.
The thought of never talking with you again brings tears to my eyes,
And even more so,
Because all of this was such a surprise.
But we should never question what the Great Power has planned,
Sometimes it's not meant for us to understand.
So as we sit here and mourn the loss of a beloved friend,
We have to keep telling ourselves that we will meet him again.

Omg man this is terrible, what a tragedy. Sorry for your loss, we will all grieve this tragedy.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Sucks to hear. I talked to him many of times on the boards and liked him a lot.
RIP young man. You will be missed.

So tragic at such an early age. RIP Wetworks. He will be greatly missed. My condololences go to his family and everyone that had the pleasure of knowing him...

Much condolences to the Phurious Pharma Fam!! Its always hard to lose someone close, but in the end everyone is together!! Goodbye's are never forever, till the day you guys meet again. RiP

So sorry to hear. It's always the good ones. The Great Architect of the Universe will take care of our Brother now.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss. I had nothing but pleasant interactions with this gentleman and I am saddened by this tragic news.

This is one that really hurts!!!
Wet had integrity. When a man dies with his integrity still intact, he did something that few men do. May God bless his family.

Top Bottom