napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PLEASE SAY YOUR PRAYERS....

Since he is now gone and in a better place now i thought you all would like to see who wetworks was. His funeral was on friday
fbe92334769f3700e0d66a05e019ea9b.jpg

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: PLEASE SAY YOUR PRAYERS....

PHURIOUS said:
Since he is now gone and in a better place now i thought you all would like to see who wetworks was. His funeral was on friday
fbe92334769f3700e0d66a05e019ea9b.jpg

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Damn, that's so sad man. Just 1 year younger than me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Prayers for this young man's family. After almost having died myself I know how hard it is for a family to have someone taken from them. We all try to live a little too fast sometimes and forget how fragile life really is. I'm very sorry to hear this on behalf of the Phurious team as well because I know that all of you guys are close. I sincerely hope that he didn't have to suffer and my deepest condolences go out to everyone who was close to him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

deathbyduck87 said:
Prayers for this young man's family. After almost having died myself I know how hard it is for a family to have someone taken from them. We all try to live a little too fast sometimes and forget how fragile life really is. I'm very sorry to hear this on behalf of the Phurious team as well because I know that all of you guys are close. I sincerely hope that he didn't have to suffer and my deepest condolences go out to everyone who was close to him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Oh dude by the grace of God we are here. I had been on a tren cycle and had a Harley...a 1949 flat head with a stick shift. Thank god these bikes were slow as turtle shit. I got so fucked on ludes ,tren, and chivas and then crank that stick shift bastard up. I would wake up the next morning and not remember driving home. There is a saying that youth is wasted on the young. Huh? Is that right or what? You all have me around who has done every stupid thing there is . If you listen just a little you will live wisely

Top Bottom