napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PLEASE SAY YOUR PRAYERS....

Today is a hard day for me. I still cant believe this is real.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

May I ask the reason for his passing? Accident or health issues? Something tragic like this at such a young age will make you wonder why this happened.

I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for him his family and the PP family as well.
It is a tragedy to lose a young man at the begining of his life. May he resy in peace. May your pain fade and may God hold you all in his hands.

He hit a guard rail on his streetbike doing 140mph

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: PLEASE SAY YOUR PRAYERS....

PHURIOUS said:
He hit a guard rail on his streetbike doing 140mph

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I lost a buddy when I was in the Marines almost the exact same way.

Ya. He was a little reckless on his bike. I always tried to tell him to be more careful. But thise bikes are fun and they are fast. Its sad.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

This is so devastating and tragic loss... He was such a great person, full of life, knowledge and a love for all of this... He had a bright future and sometimes we just cannot answer why this happens... I hope everyone keeps him in their prayers and also understands just how fragile life is... Take a step back every day and realize just what you all have, think about how lucky you truly are and look at loved ones and see just how important and priceless they truly are... May GOD be with wetworks, his family member and everyone close to him to help everyone get through suffering and loss... God will protect but please keep him in your prayers everyone and he will be taken care of, I am certain...

I have sport bikes, and have done well over 140 on my Hayabusa. The feeling is crazy insane. But your brain has to process shit very fast at those speeds. I am a gestapo when it comes to wearing full leather gear protection on the roads. But even at those speeds, it sometimes don't help.
K, I'm very sorry to see a good friend and team member of yours go like this. I liked him a lot. Kid was down to earth and always said what was on his mind. I'd rather a guy be like that then a spineless little bitch. Kid took a heap of shit on the other site and that pissed me off.

Again W.W.'s rest in peace brother.

Ya he stuck with me thru all the bullshit. That says alot about who he was.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Prayers and Peace to all that knew this young man, and were blessed to have him in their lives for such a short time, but like it was said earlier, its not for us to question why we are all here temporarily until we move on to whatever God has planned for us all. And that my friends is a comfort

Sorry to hear this lil bro. Life can really suck sometimes. Keep him close to you in your heart and you will find that he really is always there with you. I could swear sometimes that my oldest brother still guides me. You never want to loose those you love. Just a little story if you feel like reading it.
When my dad turned 99 I told him that I really did not want to live to be that age. He said "me neither until I turned 98"! He did say that living long is not so wonderfull after all. That everyone he ever loved was gone. He outlived his wife, brothers, sisters, mom, dad, aunts, uncle, and 2 of his kids and 1 grandkid as well as most every friend he ever had growing up. He said that Christmas 2010 was it for him. He took no meds and was healthy, but died that New Years eve.

Take it easy bud.Everyone is here for you.

I remember doing 140 on my bike drunk as a skunk...shit we all do dumb shit...horrible to hear this guy paid the ultimate prices...prayers to you and his family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

depotgang1 said:
I remember doing 140 on my bike drunk as a skunk...shit we all do dumb shit...horrible to hear this guy paid the ultimate prices...prayers to you and his family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ive done 140 on my bike as well, very dangerous - yeah it is unfortunate what happened man and very sad

Top Bottom