Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious is done!

8606d6fc7f167a247f1dd283dd4e4c00.jpg
u hurt my feelings u bastard

Still small. Eat something!

i know what phurious how about you pick cycles for the members and just send them out and tell them what they owe. then go lift for them and shazam there jacked.

i know what phurious how about you pick cycles for the members and just send them out and tell them what they owe. then go lift for them and shazam there jacked.

Ya im gonna need to. Embarrassing.

Funny or not, this thread has completely turned me off to Phurious. Not like you need my money anyways, but when it comes to sources its one and done. No multiple fuck ups, unless the mistake was honest and made up for in the customers eyes. When a guy asks a source about the gear he paid for, and the response is fuck you, that's good enough for me. April fools or not you run a business right? What if I went into work today and told my boss fuck you, I'm not providing a service to you anymore. Waited a while, came back and said "APRIL FOOLS!"

He would terminate my contract and I would be fired. He would not do business with me anymore. Despite my hard work, or how funny I was about it. I would no longer be considered. I now have the same amount of consideration for this lab.
By the way I read 7 pages of this thread and have not heard an april fools yet. I'm sure, if he is indeed joking I will be flamed. Considering it hasn't been said idk what to think. Hopefully Dylan or Rick chimes in here. What if this happened again outside of april fools?

Maybe I take my business too seriously.

Funny or not, this thread has completely turned me off to Phurious. Not like you need my money anyways, but when it comes to sources its one and done. No multiple fuck ups, unless the mistake was honest and made up for in the customers eyes. When a guy asks a source about the gear he paid for, and the response is fuck you, that's good enough for me. April fools or not you run a business right? What if I went into work today and told my boss fuck you, I'm not providing a service to you anymore. Waited a while, came back and said "APRIL FOOLS!"

He would terminate my contract and I would be fired. He would not do business with me anymore. Despite my hard work, or how funny I was about it. I would no longer be considered. I now have the same amount of consideration for this lab.
By the way I read 7 pages of this thread and have not heard an april fools yet. I'm sure, if he is indeed joking I will be flamed. Considering it hasn't been said idk what to think. Hopefully Dylan or Rick chimes in here. What if this happened again outside of april fools?

Maybe I take my business too seriously.

You sound like a barrel of fun man....even Dbol users smile man...

Last edited:
And I'm saving myself for Rick Rock!!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount
That's good, because I'm gonna tear that shit up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You sound like a barrel of fun man....even retards smile man...
Trust me, this was unbelievably funny, until I got to the pages 6 and 7. I'm actually really laid back and easy going, except when it comes to my business, money, or company. You don't play around in those areas.

I'm taking this thread as all in fun, considering the day, so please others take it as that. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT let this turn into a butthurt thread, so if you can't take it, stay out and don't dish it

Trust me, this was unbelievably funny, until I got to the pages 6 and 7. I'm actually really laid back and easy going, except when it comes to my business, money, or company. You don't play around in those areas.

Everything funny until somebody looses an eye.......can I offer you some sea water?

I'm taking this thread as all in fun, considering the day, so please others take it as that. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT let this turn into a butthurt thread, so if you can't take it, stay out and don't dish it

I didn't dish anything out, but I would like an answer from Phurious. This is all speculation until he clearly says april fools or something. Maybe I don't have a sense of humor after all. I'll pm Phurious myself and leave public posting alone because I would like an answer.

I didn't dish anything out, but I would like an answer from Phurious. This is all speculation until he clearly says april fools or something. Maybe I don't have a sense of humor after all. I'll pm Phurious myself and leave public posting alone because I would like an answer.
Yes that's fair enough bro. I wasn't coming down on you. Just more or less a message to everyone to take this thread for what it "appears" to be. If I see any problems with that I'm locking it

If you have a legitimate concern, pm him. That's the right thing to do

Top Bottom