napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reckoning day

lol you're too funny... lie till the very end I see. So these two threads are no secret to anyone ANYONE... that should tell you why they haven't been locked or deleted. Way to point it out Captain Obvious [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol you're too funny... lie till the very end I see. So these two threads are no secret to anyone ANYONE... that should tell you why they haven't been locked or deleted. Way to point it out Captain Obvious [emoji1417]

i'll tell you what, show me a screenshot of me "reporting these threads to dylan" and i'll end all of this and say your a winner and your were right all along and i was wrong, promise you.
This is getting ridiculous now bro, all your arguments seem to be accusations you are stirring up

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Your complaining about being ignored asking proof for talking trash about 44s bloodwork on titans gear, well i answered you. Why dont you do me a solid and answer my question? What about me would make you talk trash about me behind my back, and make bitchy replies to me on the open forum, and when I realise something may be wrong so I PM you instead of continuing it on the open forum you're all like "No dude you're cool I always liked you ect".
What exactly would incline you to go as far as to save my picture to your phone and surespot it to the 44 making jokes on my forehead for what? Is that what you do with member pictures? In all legitimacy I laughed my ass off when the 44 sent me that screenshot, so i dont care that you or him think its funny. But the first thing that spoke out to me was that this dude is a fucking snake, its not you making fun of my perfectly fine forhead, its that we have talked in the past and you clearly are fake as fuck. You have said many questionable things on the forum and have been caught lying and i dont think there are many who believe your excuses. On top of everything that kind of behavior is slimey as fuck. Making fun of other members while being so incredibly insecure you wont even post a pic of yourself? You must make a habbit out of shit talking other members cause you seem pretty worried about your own appearance. Unless your face is showing you should have nothing to hide besides a massive wall of insecurity self shame.

Who ever made you feel like you werent good enough as a child was wrong bro. You are better than that. Seriously.

Your complaining about being ignored asking proof for talking trash about 44s bloodwork on titans gear, well i answered you. Why dont you do me a solid and answer my question? What about me would make you talk trash about me behind my back, and make bitchy replies to me on the open forum, and when I realise something may be wrong so I PM you instead of continuing it on the open forum you're all like "No dude you're cool I always liked you ect".
What exactly would incline you to go as far as to save my picture to your phone and surespot it to the 44 making jokes on my forehead for what? Is that what you do with member pictures? In all legitimacy I laughed my ass off when the 44 sent me that screenshot, so i dont care that you or him think its funny. But the first thing that spoke out to me was that this dude is a fucking snake, its not you making fun of my perfectly fine forhead, its that we have talked in the past and you clearly are fake as fuck. You have said many questionable things on the forum and have been caught lying and i dont think there are many who believe your excuses. On top of everything that kind of behavior is slimey as fuck. Making fun of other members while being so incredibly insecure you wont even post a pic of yourself? You must make a habbit out of shit talking other members cause you seem pretty worried about your own appearance. Unless your face is showing you should have nothing to hide besides a massive wall of insecurity self shame.

Who ever made you feel like you werent good enough as a child was wrong bro. You are better than that. Seriously.

Whatever you say bro; you been giving been shit and questioning my threads since day 1, i have no reason to be insecure about myself because actually a shit ton of people on this forum have seen my pic who have me on surespot, i don't snake anybody until somebody snakes me, and by youre unpleasant aura you betrayed towards me since i been on this board i never had a great relationship with you, and clearly never will. And like i said, i'm bigger , leaner and more aesthetic than you so i have no reason to be insecure, like i pm'd you, it wasn't making fun of you, or personal, it was simply a joke used to stir up a giggle, didn't know you were sensitive and insecure that bad enough to get angry.
This is the exact response 44 wanted outta ya, bye felisha

Whatever you say bro; you been giving been shit and questioning my threads since day 1, i have no reason to be insecure about myself because actually a shit ton of people on this forum have seen my pic who have me on surespot, i don't snake anybody until somebody snakes me, and by youre unpleasant aura you betrayed towards me since i been on this board i never had a great relationship with you, and clearly never will. And like i said, i'm bigger , leaner and more aesthetic than you so i have no reason to be insecure, like i pm'd you, it wasn't making fun of you, or personal, it was simply a joke used to stir up a giggle, didn't know you were sensitive and insecure that bad enough to get angry.
This is the exact response 44 wanted outta ya, bye felisha

Really? I've always nuthugged Pharmacom evem despite a few hiccups they have had Ive always considered them a top source on this board. Ive never questioned your threads not even once and Id challenge you to find a single example of such. On top of that this statement you just made is proof of your slimey lying two faced ass ways. You clearly said in previous threads and to me in PM that you never had an issue with me in the past. Now all the sudden im a snake who has been giving you shit since say one? Your lies are disgusting bro, thats exactly why I jumped into this because I seen your ways and I knew it was a matter of time before the truth came out. Just like your valhalla review you just make shit up bro. If I were you I would just continue making shit up because its clearly working out just fine for you.

Have a nice day brother.

If you go and look at Tazz's Threads started and take note of all the Pharmacom advertising he has put on here you will find multiple threads of me saying things like "this blend looks good", "good info", or "nice video". Ive even stuck up for pharmacom in the past before i repped for Titan so whatever Tazz. Keep doing you bro. You"re doing just great. Im not mad at ya, Jesus loves us the same right?

Let me see.... he lied about dosages on NY'S deca...the weeks he ran it, then lied about the dosages again on his Eye Twitch thread. Then claimed to be bulking, then cutting.....then bulking again on the same cycle. His credibility with me is shot!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Let me see.... he lied about dosages on NY'S deca...the weeks he ran it, then lied about the dosages again on his Eye Twitch thread. Then claimed to be bulking, then cutting.....then bulking again on the same cycle. His credibility with me is shot!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

I like how he deleted the review so folks couldn't see how bad the situation is... thank goodness for quote boxes

What really chaps my ass is when we can't even get along to cooperate for the sake of our brand, without being told not to comment on this don't respond to that, or supposedly blowing up source talk....lol being called fat..lmao or asking me if I hear jiggling when I walk. Fuck Tazz I've caught you in so many lies where do I start. The shit you started with phurious and I after it was water under a bridge or you telling me Dylan told you not to make me a Pharmacom rep...lol or laugh at me when I told you my shit got siezed. I feel not one bit sorry. What we do here is solely based on credibility, I think you have lost that here with a lot of people and I'm ashamed to have to be associated with you.......what purpose do you have here!!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Just got a message from him.....asking me not to comment on threads and questions addressed to him on the pharmacom threads.....lmao told him to fuck off. He has no credibility from me what so ever and out of respect he should being apologizing to the Isarms family for being a POS

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

I do think it's a bit annoying the way that al the drama seems to circle around the same people constantly, sure we all fuck with our horomones, shit happens. When it's constantly the same people over and over it's more then that, running gear only plays a role to an extent, honest to god ive been more pissy since I started my cruise and stopped running tren. I'm on test cyp 250 Valhalla of course, I pin 3/4 cc every 3 days and I'm worse then on a gram of tren a week, but damn it's always the same shit with the same people it's time to grow the fuck up. Some people feed off drama and it's fucking annoying.

I do think it's a bit annoying the way that al the drama seems to circle around the same people constantly, sure we all fuck with our horomones, shit happens. When it's constantly the same people over and over it's more then that, running gear only plays a role to an extent, honest to god ive been more pissy since I started my cruise and stopped running tren. I'm on test cyp 250 Valhalla of course, I pin 3/4 cc every 3 days and I'm worse then on a gram of tren a week, but damn it's always the same shit with the same people it's time to grow the fuck up. Some people feed off drama and it's fucking annoying.

Agreed.

The gear doesn't make you lie and you won't live a duplicitous life just because you're pinning some hormones.

Am I a little more difficult to get along with? Uh, probably.

Do I still live my life by the same moral code I've always considered to be part of me? Absolutely.

Being on the gear is no excuse for remarkably thin character.

Now I'm pretty new here, so I'm not judging anyone because I don't have much experience with the people here... but someone is either a liar and a cheat, or they're not. The gear has zero to do with that.

Just got a message from him.....asking me not to comment on threads and questions addressed to him on the pharmacom threads.....lmao told him to fuck off. He has no credibility from me what so ever and out of respect he should being apologizing to the Isarms family for being a POS

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

And yet he commented on The Federals thread: https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/sketchy-people-17836.html?highlight=shady after he claimed that The Federal was shady and untrustworthy supposedly paying for my positive review... despite plenty of positive affirmations that what I said was in fact true about his products. If he's so convinced that he's such a bad person why jump on his threads? Hell he asked you to stay off his... guess since the thread was one that was a positive one to pop up on there attempting to seem like he gives a shit about the members. If that were so he'd have never posted that shady ass deca review where he claimed to dose a 10ml vial of deca 250 at 375mg for 12 weeks.... all you gotta do is read it here despite his deleting the original lie.
Here it is to read: https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...g2g-17690.html

per tazz: 'i'll tell you what, show me a screenshot of me "reporting these threads to dylan" and i'll end all of this and say your a winner and your were right all along and i was wrong, promise you.
This is getting ridiculous now bro, all your arguments seem to be accusations you are stirring up'

The obvious response is this sent to him from me: "So I just pm'd you something you requested you might wanna read it". If you notice he hasn't commented since.

The second link appears to be broken but the date for that thread was simply 3 days ago. Like a 40 day difference. No way you could complete the 2 cycles he proposed in that time frame considering they were both 12 weeks allegedly. Not even a full 2 months.

I opened it on my phone brah... 2nd link I mean

Top Bottom