Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious is done!

BOY!!! I haven't had this much fun since my Sister got her tit caught in the washing machine....not much return on my $0.25....geez!

Oh geez ladies ofcourse its a joke. I love this place and all the bros.

Cmon guys. Lol.

Ofcourse i was hoping to suck in a few more people but i guess peeps got their panties up their vaginas. Except u mizz b cause i know u dont wear none. Lol

Cmon guys really?

Rick is my boy. And dylan is the man and drb and jake are good dudes.

PHURIOUS

And im pretty sure if u did that to ur boss he woukd laugh u a dick and tell u to get back to work. If u dont have a good relationship w your boss maybe u shud revisit that. Everyone shud be able to have fun at their work place

PHURIOUS

I heard he actually buys his gear in mexico & relabels it.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

And im pretty sure if u did that to ur boss he woukd laugh u a dick and tell u to get back to work. If u dont have a good relationship w your boss maybe u shud revisit that. Everyone shud be able to have fun at their work place

PHURIOUS

giphy.gif

You guys are all my family. You should be able to fuck w ur family once in a while. Lol. [emoji1377]

PHURIOUS

Cmon guys. Lol.

Ofcourse i was hoping to suck in a few more people but i guess peeps got their panties up their vaginas. Except u mizz b cause i know u dont wear none. Lol

Cmon guys really?

PHURIOUS
Got to the party late... but knew it was a joke from your first post lmao. April Fools bro!

Sent from my SM-G900P

Cmon guys. Lol.

Cmon guys really?

PHURIOUS
You weren't supposed to tell!!! Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 to save 5 % on your order

Everyone needs to get off the 19-nors. So sensative. Lol

PHURIOUS

at first you got me but as I started reading more posts and see Phurious spelling was accurate I was like na this is a joke lol. but this was fun to read!!!

Top Bottom