Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious is done!

What a hilarious thread! Loved it from start to end! Just now saw it this Sunday morning!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

One and done. Lol cmon. Lighten up man really.

PHURIOUS
I apologize for this, after what happened with ED and as fast as he was here and then gone I didn't know what to think. Especially if something like that happened again. Some of us lost money from that event. I was really not just thinking about this one source, but the board too. Two great sources going sour in such a short time is a scary thought, and it could also do a number on the board. Once again I apologize. I hope the I was on Tren excuse applies here lol.

I have run a business once or twice in my life. Though Phurious had me going with this April fools joke...Im sure there is some seriousness to his position. Anyone in Customer Relations can attest that the consumer has fairly unrealistic expectations. People tend to want more, for nothing...and want to feel exclusive as if they are the only customer. I may read more than I comment on this forum but from what I read...Phurious seems like a good dude. His products are absolutely worth every penny and his prices have made a return customer of me. I know I have been "that guy", Impatient and a worry-wart at times but Phurious kept his cool. For that, I am...and most likely will continue to be a customer for as long as he has the patience to provide the service. Its a stressful gig, and an illegal one. Im gonna take some of his gripes into consideration even though he was joking.
Wish you the best man

Ya know im so tired of this place. Orders are slow. People pay on a thur and then thur eve ask for tracking even tho i tell them it 3 biz days for processing.

You guys just want bottom prices on already competitivly priced gear yet i wanna use a 5% code on a promo. Lol it is just rediculous. If you cant afford to be in rhe game stay natty. Lol

And jesus all we do now is push sarms on everyone. If a 21 yr old wants to run steroids fucking let him. Who cares. Dont push sarms on the kid and piss him off just give him what he wants. Samw with women let them run the juice who cares if their va jay jay's swell up into dicks thats on them.

Oh and dont even gt me started on all the wanna be know it all like jake and drb and rick. Oh plz. Thats probly not even your guys pics. Bunch of liars.

Oh and then there is dylan. Who is 170# and all he does is eat kale and drink sea water. EAT A FUCKING SANDWICH ONCE IN A WHILE WOUKD YA!!!!

im just done. Im outa here!!!!!!

PHURIOUS
LOL'd, not gonna lie.

Top Bottom