napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Is BACK!

We all make mistakes and have things come up. That being said ive always taken care of the problem when people come to me about them

If they dont come to me then how would i know there was a problem and fix it

And as far as you are concerned. Ive learned that name calling and swearing gets us no where. We shoukd work together to solve the problems. Not waste time going back and forth just to not reach any sort of solution

PHURIOUS
[emoji87] Ok.....Who the fuck kidnapped Phurious...or hacked his account...lmao jk

[emoji87] Ok.....Who the fuck kidnapped Phurious...or hacked his account...lmao jk

Hey when im in the wrong or screwed up you wont ever see me get mad.

Im just not in the wrong very often. Lol

PHURIOUS

Just a heads up, fellas. Phurious had everything come through and he's going to be working tirelessly to get back caught up. If you have an outstanding order, things will be coming through asap. Feel free to email myself or any of the reps in the meantime if you have any inquiries. Happy gains!

Your one hell of man. I have rarely seen so much fire storm over a poorly worded opinion. ( at the very least) . Although we have never done business I would like to start. Can you PM me pricing , I especially need test, sust. post cycle options. Due to a shipping issue with Pharmacom It took them over 6 weeks to get me my order. I didnt worry. They explained, as you did, what happened and offered me a discount on the next order. Of course I got the order this week.

I do have a question. How much do you recommend HGH vial be diluted with bacteriostatic water? My research also shows one IU is about 30 units out of a 1ml diabetic needle. Your opinion?

Keep up the great work and best wishes.

Mark

Your one hell of man. I have rarely seen so much fire storm over a poorly worded opinion. ( at the very least) . Although we have never done business I would like to start. Can you PM me pricing , I especially need test, sust. post cycle options. Due to a shipping issue with Pharmacom It took them over 6 weeks to get me my order. I didnt worry. They explained, as you did, what happened and offered me a discount on the next order. Of course I got the order this week.

I do have a question. How much do you recommend HGH vial be diluted with bacteriostatic water? My research also shows one IU is about 30 units out of a 1ml diabetic needle. Your opinion?

Keep up the great work and best wishes.

Mark

Generally its 1ml.

PHURIOUS

Ok everyone waiting everything is shipped. Inside you will find some extra stuff for the wait. Also inside the lid is a sticker that is a coupon for 30% off your next order.

Anyone who doesnt recieve something by wed. Please pm or email me so i can get it taken care of for you.

Just want to say thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding

PHURIOUS

Ok everyone waiting everything is shipped. Inside you will find some extra stuff for the wait. Also inside the lid is a sticker that is a coupon for 30% off your next order.

Anyone who doesnt recieve something by wed. Please pm or email me so i can get it taken care of for you.

PHURIOUS

That's a very generous offer. Aww yeah!

PHURIOUS

That's fantastic!!! Very generous!! [emoji106][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS

You can always count on Phurious to take care of business. Very generous bro.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

PHURIOUS

That's very generous, Phurious. Very solid!

Placed a small order and the communication has been top notch. I was pleasantly surprised to wake up and see an email response at that time of night/early morning

Placed a small order and the communication has been top notch. I was pleasantly surprised to wake up and see an email response at that time of night/early morning
Yeah I agree i just made a small order too and it's on point

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS
Damn!! that's what I'm talkin about taking care of your customers. Looks like I may have to place an order again once my first order comes in. Thanks for the deal phurious [emoji106] [emoji109] [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom