napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Is BACK!

Lets all just calm down. Ya things happen so what. Im taking care of it. If the guy wants to spout then go ahead.

PHURIOUS

And for the record my reps dont help me ship. They arnt even in my area. I do this ALL BY MYSELF. People always forget that. Im not a huge company that has a bunch of employess. When i make stuff i do it all myself i package all myself. So the care and time i take to do this may not be lightening but it sure as fuck is well thought out and done with great pride and anyone who has recieved a package from me can atest to that.

PHURIOUS

phurious has class, no swear words no name calling. thanks P ill stay out of your thread here. oh and welcome back.

phurious has class, no swear words no name calling. thanks P ill stay out of your thread here. oh and welcome back.

We all make mistakes and have things come up. That being said ive always taken care of the problem when people come to me about them

If they dont come to me then how would i know there was a problem and fix it

And as far as you are concerned. Ive learned that name calling and swearing gets us no where. We shoukd work together to solve the problems. Not waste time going back and forth just to not reach any sort of solution

PHURIOUS

We all make mistakes and have things come up. That being said ive always taken care of the problem when people come to me about them

And as far as you are concerned. Ive learned that name calling and swearing gets us no where. We shoukd work together to solve the problems. Not waste time going back and forth just to not reach any sort of solution

PHURIOUS

The chi, bro... the chi.

Respect due for that... Chi-discipline is useful lol. I won't be trying it, but I'm proud of ya you big ol' teddy bear lol.

PHURIOUS

well said

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Fukkit, I'm a dick I apologize as well. He ain't mad so why should I be. Shit happens. I kinda suck at apologizing, but there it was.

But.... Lift knows that if i wasnt in the wrong id tear his ass up. Lol. Thats why hes in here poking me. Anyone can poke a changed up lion....

....till it gets loose ;)

PHURIOUS

But.... Lift knows that if i wasnt in the wrong id tear his ass up. Lol. Thats why hes in here poking me. Anyone can poke a changed up lion....

....till it gets loose ;)

PHURIOUS

Well for the record you're my favorite a-hole on the board besides myself... I just hate that you're taller than me lol. I've had that problem most of my life lol...

Wassup tazzocc we buddies again or what fucker? I'm lowering my tren somewhat so I think I might be less of an angry Harumbe killer. Up to you, if not cool too. I gotta go track down these workers that haven't showed up...

That's right, guys. Phurious is a one man show. He has to do everything on his own. All we do is point guys in the right direction. The rest is up to the man himself :).

Top Bottom