napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Is BACK!

did he take orders AGAIN without having product on hand. ?? tisk tisk
Does it really matter? At least your getting a fresh product. Cycles should be planned in advance anyways and everything on hand before you start. I don't see a problem with it.

PHARMA LADY REP

it dont matter to me because im not nor will i ever be a customer. with that said its a terrible practice to take money for inventory you dont have.
Does it really matter? At least your getting a fresh product. Cycles should be planned in advance anyways and everything on hand before you start. I don't see a problem with it.

PHARMA LADY REP

it dont matter to me because im not nor will i ever be a customer. with that said its a terrible practice to take money for inventory you dont have.
Then why make the comment? Seems like you're just trying to start trouble.

PHARMA LADY REP

for the record pl just lost me a customer because her rep condones this practice.
I don't think she would want to do business with someone with your attitude anyways but that's not my call.

It's immature on your part anyways because Pharma Lady has nothing to do with our difference of opinion on PHURIOUS.

PHARMA LADY REP

Last edited by a moderator:
attitude? for speaking my mind. ok got ya i should be a good little boy and do what im told. DONT TAKE MONEY FOR PRODUCT NOT IN HAND

PHURIOUS handed all of this business well. He had orders pending and when he ran into trouble with raws he closed off the new orders. He had kept in communication with guys (like myself) who have stuff pending. Not sure about you but I plan my cycles months in advance and gather things over time. PHURIOUS has a solid reputation and his gear is legit. A solid domestic source is much easier. The western union bullshit and all of that is such a fucking pain in the ass. I am willing to wait as long as communication is there and I get my gear. His reps are solid and that is important. This was handled properly and we shouldn't be bashing people. We are all in this shit together. I've had over seas orders seized and it's a big pain in the ass. It takes months to ultimately resolve and I ended up paying shipping on shit twice. I won't mention names. Again, we are all in this together. Bashing doesn't make anything better. If you don't want to buy from a source then just don't. No need to bash. All is well. Piece [emoji111]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just happy we have so many legit choices here. I'm very grateful actually just to be a member of this forum. PHURIOUS has helped me with questions, my diet, and I will always have his back. Sure I'm a rep for another source but does that even matter? I don't think so... Products speak for themselves.

PHARMA LADY REP

hello dave. let me start by saying i didnt bash him. i asked a question. did he take orders for things he didnt have on hand. if thats not bashing him. im glad you find it acceptable to purchase things (pre pay up front) for items not in hand. i dont and i think thats my right. but good luck and carry on.
PHURIOUS handed all of this business well. He had orders pending and when he ran into trouble with raws he closed off the new orders. He had kept in communication with guys (like myself) who have stuff pending. Not sure about you but I plan my cycles months in advance and gather things over time. PHURIOUS has a solid reputation and his gear is legit. A solid domestic source is much easier. The western union bullshit and all of that is such a fucking pain in the ass. I am willing to wait as long as communication is there and I get my gear. His reps are solid and that is important. This was handled properly and we shouldn't be bashing people. We are all in this shit together. I've had over seas orders seized and it's a big pain in the ass. It takes months to ultimately resolve and I ended up paying shipping on shit twice. I won't mention names. Again, we are all in this together. Bashing doesn't make anything better. If you don't want to buy from a source then just don't. No need to bash. All is well. Piece [emoji111]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello dave. let me start by saying i didnt bash him. i asked a question. did he take orders for things he didnt have on hand. if thats not bashing him. im glad you find it acceptable to purchase things (pre pay up front) for items not in hand. i dont and i think thats my right. but good luck and carry on.

Oh lift. Here you are again. Lol. Look dude. This is what happened. A few orders are pending. Literally a few. I took them because the raws were in customs on a friday i took the orders over the weekend as my raws source has had great success getting them to me. Unfortunatly, they were seized. Then they reshipped them so i let people know what was going on. Then the reship got seized. So i shut down all new orders.

Many of the order have had aprtial shipments with the rest now being sent.

And honestly if you think im the only one who takes orders based on incoming supplies you are very nieve.

Because the reality is, if the money stops you are dead in the water. But i chose to close orders. And lost the flow of money. Not to mention ive lost over $7000 in seizures. So ya know honestly dude i dont really give a damn what u think. Nor do i care if you buy from me or not.

I will however ask you to politley, please exscuse yourself out the fucking door.

PHURIOUS

glad to see a great source back up, love ya phurry :)
32935fbc8bc5bbb021316764a150e9fd.jpg

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Things happen and im not perfect. Im just human. But i love all the members and would never do them wrong. I take care of everyone.

PHURIOUS

Things happen and im not perfect. Im just human. But i love all the members and would never do them wrong. I take care of everyone.

PHURIOUS
This is the truth. Shit happens. What matters most is how people handle these situations. Phurious has always been a stand up guy in my book and always takes care of the customers.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Integrity ...

Oh lift. Here you are again. Lol. Look dude. This is what happened. A few orders are pending. Literally a few. I took them because the raws were in customs on a friday i took the orders over the weekend as my raws source has had great success getting them to me. Unfortunatly, they were seized. Then they reshipped them so i let people know what was going on. Then the reship got seized. So i shut down all new orders.

Many of the order have had aprtial shipments with the rest now being sent.

And honestly if you think im the only one who takes orders based on incoming supplies you are very nieve.

Because the reality is, if the money stops you are dead in the water. But i chose to close orders. And lost the flow of money. Not to mention ive lost over $7000 in seizures. So ya know honestly dude i dont really give a damn what u think. Nor do i care if you buy from me or not.

I will however ask you to politley, please exscuse yourself out the fucking door.

PHURIOUS

Every business period takes orders based on supply chain and there are hiccups. Your honesty and integrity from experience speak for them selves . You kept people informed and made good on all orders as I understand it. But your right, some people just doent understand the fundamentals of business.... any business. I do and I still got burned for $400 two months ago before I found this forum. Products come and go. Integrity is a lifetime.

i shall exit. ty for the reply P. before i go you mind shipping me an order i dont have money now but its coming i swear it. so just send now ok i send address.

i shall exit. ty for the reply P. before i go you mind shipping me an order i dont have money now but its coming i swear it. so just send now ok i send address.

No i dont sell to nieve people.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom