napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Is BACK!

glad to see a great source back up, love ya phurry :)
32935fbc8bc5bbb021316764a150e9fd.jpg

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Damn, that thing is FULL!

I'm just happy we have so many legit choices here. I'm very grateful actually just to be a member of this forum. PHURIOUS has helped me with questions, my diet, and I will always have his back. Sure I'm a rep for another source but does that even matter? I don't think so... Products speak for themselves.

PHARMA LADY REP

You're right, the dude spends a LOT of time on the forum helping people. He obviously knows his shit. And yes shit happens sometimes. I'm waiting on an order but I feel very confident with him. I feel he's a good guy that has a ton of knowledge

for the record pl just lost me a customer because her rep condones this practice.

Why don't you just hop source to source and talk shit about everyone? You're being a shit starter. Take your negative vibes and go somewhere else. If he had known the raws were going to be held up he obviously wouldn't have taken orders. Reps take orders and people send money before the news can even get out there so it's not his fault. You have to think about the ordering process before you go bashing people and assuming things.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

iliftdou is obviously faggot scum that creeped outta some dudes ass crack... PHURIOUS is a good dude, 96%er and businessman.

so now i have to be a customer to have an opinion. its all good reps are supposed to be loyal. carry on i'm out. thanks for the spelling lesson also my friend. now get to work and get your customers there orders.
Like you said you're not even a customer so nobody cares what you think.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]

so now i have to be a customer to have an opinion. its all good reps are supposed to be loyal. carry on i'm out. thanks for the spelling lesson also my friend. now get to work and get your customers there orders.

Throwing your opinion around just to be malicious and trash talk is simply a troll move. Go back to school fuck face.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]

'you should be careful my friend. you think for a minute im the only one with problems with him taking money up front then your dead wrong'... iliftdou was kind enough to PM me this. You gotta love it. Everyone gets an opinion and I can respect it to a point only because this is America, but in this case if you didn't agree with what happened just make a mental note and keep it moving.

'Quote Originally Posted by iliftdou View Post
nice going 44. thats mature. what where you asking about forum rules ? no bashing.' - did I ever ask about forum rules turd? Nope... I'm kinda like Public Enemy No.1 on the violations chart queerboy.

Top Bottom