Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need something to wake up early

SoZDaNie

Lately I have been having problems for waking up early for my trainings and overall things. Do you guys have any secrets that would help me wake up easier and faster in the morning? Maybe some compounds that I could take?

Lately I have been having problems for waking up early for my trainings and overall things. Do you guys have any secrets that would help me wake up easier and faster in the morning? Maybe some compounds that I could take?

Use what the whole world uses. Coffee. I do a triple espresso every morning. Caffeine is best.

like Jake says...caffeine...all these (PRE) workouts flooding the supplement market add all sorts of BS to their mix.
it is plain old caffeine that is doing the work in the end....and caffeine alone is DIRT cheap
you can get 100-200mg caps for under $10

French vanillia whey isolate and dunkin donuts french vanilla flavored coffee is morning ritual then off too do cardio before breakfast

I mean, it might seem obvious, but getting to sleep earlier is beneficial as well.

Yes, caffeine is great - I love it. But there is no substitute for getting enough rest. Not only so you can wake up earlier and more refreshed, its great for your mental health and overall gains in the gym.

I try once or twice each week to get to sleep an hour earlier than usual - it helps a lot.

I mean, it might seem obvious, but getting to sleep earlier is beneficial as well.

Yes, caffeine is great - I love it. But there is no substitute for getting enough rest. Not only so you can wake up earlier and more refreshed, its great for your mental health and overall gains in the gym.

I try once or twice each week to get to sleep an hour earlier than usual - it helps a lot.

i agree with this... i mean, what your asking here is about actually waking up, not getting going in the morning right? so what your saying is your oversleeping?

I drink coffee all day I been in the army 10 years without it I'd be .... Well I dunno but what I will say I do not drink energy drinks there is so much bullshit in them in the beginning of my career I was up to like 5 red bulls a day I was like wtf how much money am I spending a month when coffee ... Dirt cheap and then the kurrig came on the scene ... Like hell yea

I drink coffee all day I been in the army 10 years without it I'd be .... Well I dunno but what I will say I do not drink energy drinks there is so much bullshit in them in the beginning of my career I was up to like 5 red bulls a day I was like wtf how much money am I spending a month when coffee ... Dirt cheap and then the kurrig came on the scene ... Like hell yea

Red bull is the weakest energy drink there is and the most expensive. You're army? Nice I was army for a little over 3 years myself. Try some pikatropin if you can find it. It's online. It'll keep you awake no doubt

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get up at 4am every morning, and all I need anymore is my coffee to get going and off to the gym.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I get up at 4am every morning, and all I need anymore is my coffee to get going and off to the gym.

I'm with ya...up at 4:00 and out the door within 7 minutes, good/bad thing is I have a 25 minute drive to the gym.
Ya it's a cruise, but it gives me time to get my shit together and get rollin when I hit the gym door

Having a Backlog of Crap to get done in life will weigh me down. The best thing I found to get up fast and easy, organize the crap to be done and have a GOAL big enough to get you excited... YES, a cold shower every morning or a contrasting shower is a great addition.

Capitalist

A line of cocaine, when you get used to that go straight to the pipe lol nothing better than that crack cocaine preworkout grown cooked processed and distributed by yours truly, Bostin Loyd ... you can try going to bed earlier or drink coffee, the obvious.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

keurig is where its at for sure... i only use mine for tea because i dont drink coffee but damn that machine is awesome... we got one for a wedding gift and when i saw it i was like "wtf are we going to do with this" but now i use it every day

Top Bottom