napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need accountability

JackSteel

Banned
Okay so I have to confess I've been drinking like a depressed fish lately and it's time to fucking stop. But knowing my habitual addictive perosnalith I'm going to need some of you guys to keep me accountable and ask me daily if I've gone without drinking. If I don't have that it's too easy to say yes to one drink and then 2 etc. my liver enzymes must be awful. I don't even want to know what they are right now. It's caused me to break out like crazy and my diet and workouts have been shitty and non existent. If some of you guys could keep me accountable is appreciate it immensely. The cause is my love life and as we all know alcohol is a depressant and causes a vicious cycle of depression so if I can get a couple days drink free I think I'll be fine but goddamn if I'm not weak when it comes to women. FML. I've been through a lot of brutal rejection this year and I'm just trying to heal but haven't had time. It's just one hit after another. If it wasn't for my 2 kids id be on another level completely so thank God for them and thank God for you guys. I don't have many friends in the real world so you guys fill that social place for me. Anyway, thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see you have addressed your issue with alcohol Brother....I'm one year sober as of 3/17
The gym and this site has helped me TREMENDOUSLY!
You know you will have all the support you need here, just ask!!!
It's not easy, I'm not going to sugar coat it, but you need to STOP it will only lead to more depression and the trickle down effect will take over and before you know it you can't save it!
I have had 3 of my best friends die from booze and 2 were suicides!!

You a have a solid head on your shoulders Brother....use it...

Brother, for every day you stay clean, I'll punch a Justin Bieber fan for you square in the face.

All the power to you. Willing to lay it out on the line and be honest like that. Respect. Keep on keepin' on.
Mind over body.
You will win.

Okay so I have to confess I've been drinking like a depressed fish lately and it's time to fucking stop. But knowing my habitual addictive perosnalith I'm going to need some of you guys to keep me accountable and ask me daily if I've gone without drinking. If I don't have that it's too easy to say yes to one drink and then 2 etc. my liver enzymes must be awful. I don't even want to know what they are right now. It's caused me to break out like crazy and my diet and workouts have been shitty and non existent. If some of you guys could keep me accountable is appreciate it immensely. The cause is my love life and as we all know alcohol is a depressant and causes a vicious cycle of depression so if I can get a couple days drink free I think I'll be fine but goddamn if I'm not weak when it comes to women. FML. I've been through a lot of brutal rejection this year and I'm just trying to heal but haven't had time. It's just one hit after another. If it wasn't for my 2 kids id be on another level completely so thank God for them and thank God for you guys. I don't have many friends in the real world so you guys fill that social place for me. Anyway, thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.

[email protected]

Jack, I genuinely feel like you are a very good friend and like family. I've known you for years now, and I know you've had your ups and downs through different struggles in the last few years. I know it's hard at times, and life can be stressful.

The best advice I can give you, is to always look to the positive. Instead of dwelling on what is wrong, look to what is right. You have two awesome kids and you have a physique that many on here would kill to have. Try to use any negative stress in your life and channel that into a positive. Take it out on the iron. It's the best kind of therapy there is. I've had some ups and downs myself the last few months, and I'm still battling it. I'm doing my best, but there has been struggles in my marriage and other things with life in general. We all have our own battles to face. It's how you face those battles that defines you. You can either lie down in defeat and make things worse, or stay confident in yourself, stay positive, and face the day making the best out of it you can.

I'd be happy to give you my personal number if you'd like man. Just give me a PM if you'd like and I'll give it to you. You can text me anytime, and I'll be there for you to give you support the best I can.

You ARE stronger than anything trying to drag you down bro. Dont forget it!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

[email protected]

I have never liked alcohol or even the smell of it.Same with cigs, but I suppose it is an addiction, which is hard to fight. You know what discipline is...you workout and you diet.Apply this same discipline. Don't let some stupid fucked up poison kill you or your personality. I hope that you are not on orals.

If you think you can quit or if you think you cannot quit then either way you are correct. Dig deep brother. Fuck alcohol.

[email protected]

I've noticed you not being on here so much lately. I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. It is the worse when you go through break ups or relationship issues etc.! Speaking from a woman's side sometimes we don't really see or understand how our actions or words may truly effect the men in our lives or the ones that once were. You all seem so strong with your emotions and we don't see this side of you guys! You gotta keep your head up for those little ones. When you are weak they are weak. When you are sad they are sad. They will feel it and see it no matter how much you may hide it from them. (I know this first hand)
And one day you will find miss JackSteel perfect maybe you have and she doesn't realize it yet. Sometimes it takes losing someone to see what they truly meant to you (Been through it) You seem to be a great guy and dad..I will be glad to give you the 3rd degree on your drinking daily or mulpiple times daily! I'm always here if you need a woman friend or advice!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 to save 5 % on your order

Thanks everyone. I wouldn't call it depression. Just being genuinely sad and anxious lately. It's only been about a month I've been drinking and I'm usually the biggest anti-alcohol person you'll meet. It goes against everything I stand for. But unfortunately it's the only drug I can get away with right now. I think once I get my workouts back on track It'll be no sweat. And the lady and I are doing well right now but she still
Has some feelings for the guy she left to date me and is just confused right now so when I think about that it can drive me insane. But I love the shit out o her and we have been best friends for q couple years now so I'm kind of torturing myself by waiting around til she knows if she wants a relationship with me or not. I know it's dumb but it's complicated. So I'm not depressed clinically im just afraid of the unknown future. I only had a Bloody Mary last night so that's better than the previous week lol I get bad anxiety so when I get to see her a lot i don't have a real desire to drink anything even though it kinda happens out of habit now. A month f drinking is all it takes to go down a spiral. I've done it before. Used to half a fifth every night in the army before bed. Luckily this is nothing like back then.

[email protected]

I have never liked alcohol or even the smell of it.Same with cigs, but I suppose it is an addiction, which is hard to fight. You know what discipline is...you workout and you diet.Apply this same discipline. Don't let some stupid fucked up poison kill you or your personality. I hope that you are not on orals.

If you think you can quit or if you think you cannot quit then either way you are correct. Dig deep brother. Fuck alcohol.

No I dropped the dbol I had started when this began. It's unhealthy enough as it is without the dbol. You're right, what stopped me from drinking in the army was my new love for bodybuilding and steroids and it made it easy to quit. That's why I'm ashamed that I've let this get ahold of me now. I used to be able to smoke pot but that's out the window and unfortunately what's legal is far more lethal.

Jack, I genuinely feel like you are a very good friend and like family. I've known you for years now, and I know you've had your ups and downs through different struggles in the last few years. I know it's hard at times, and life can be stressful.

The best advice I can give you, is to always look to the positive. Instead of dwelling on what is wrong, look to what is right. You have two awesome kids and you have a physique that many on here would kill to have. Try to use any negative stress in your life and channel that into a positive. Take it out on the iron. It's the best kind of therapy there is. I've had some ups and downs myself the last few months, and I'm still battling it. I'm doing my best, but there has been struggles in my marriage and other things with life in general. We all have our own battles to face. It's how you face those battles that defines you. You can either lie down in defeat and make things worse, or stay confident in yourself, stay positive, and face the day making the best out of it you can.

I'd be happy to give you my personal number if you'd like man. Just give me a PM if you'd like and I'll give it to you. You can text me anytime, and I'll be there for you to give you support the best I can.

You ARE stronger than anything trying to drag you down bro. Dont forget it!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick that really means a lot bro. I appreciate that immensely.

Brother I think the most important thing here is that you admit and recognize the issue. We're all here for you man. Drinking has never done anything for me especially when I'm feeling down, it just makes the situation worse so I steer clear of it. I think it's very wise to take a step back and put the drink down. During shitty times like this, take time to reflect on all the positive things. Like your kids, your health, all the good things in your life. One thing I like to do is put my focus on stuff that I absolutely love doing. That could mean spending extra time with your kids or working on a hobby, training, etc. That leaves you no time to drink and wallow in the bad shit. I know you'll get through this bud. You just have to say fuck the things that are bringing you down and discipline yourself. You got this...

Brother, for every day you stay clean, I'll punch a Justin Bieber fan for you square in the face.

All the power to you. Willing to lay it out on the line and be honest like that. Respect. Keep on keepin' on.
Mind over body.
You will win.

Can you really punch bieber fans for me??? That would mean a lot man. Lol

I've got almost 3 months sober under my belt. You can make it through this, do plenty to keep your mind busy and once the weeks go by you will have less and less urges to drink. And don't just say "i'll have one, because i like the taste" or hide it from others. Do it for yourself because you don't want Alcohol to be stronger than your own willpower. My 2 cents, drive on and get those Gainzzzz.

[email protected]

I believe that things happen for a reason so from now on the only way is UP brother! Forget them bitches and concentrate on YOU!
Without doubt you'll find happiness again it's just a matter of time but now....its time to heal!
You got my support and I wish you the best of luck.Godbless brother!

P.S- fuck them bitches

Mutant

Hey bro ,though I don't know you well ,you still are a brother and I can feel for you. That friggin alcohol is insidious. It creeps up on you little by little. I did some bar tending when I was in college.Against my family's wishes I might add. My dad told me he would give me more that what I would earn. Thing was I was doing it to meet girls as well as new friends. Toward the end of the semester I would walk into the bar and do 5 shots of Quervo before I even got started on my shift. Within one semester I was drinking a half bottle of Absolute every night between 5pm and 10pm.
My dad gave me a surprize visit one night to give me some keys to a new car he bought me. He looked at me and said maybe another time and left. My younger brother,Noah, got the keys. He was making 3.9 average in PreMed. That was my wakeup call. I stopped right then and there at 20 years old. It was one whole year latter that I got my TransAm for graduation.

Looking back I realize that it does nothing for your problems and it is only fun when everybody with you is drunk too. It delays your solving any problems and stops you from thinking through your problems properly. I see RickRock offered you his number. That is a great bro to have. I suggest you take him up on it

Bro best of luck, im few years straight myself. knew i had no chance if i didnt put the drink n drug down.

Like many, I have found myself in orbit around the same sites as you for a couple years now. I'm a big harm reduction guy, I'm in the business, so look for a steady change in behaviors in order for them to solidify with you. And, you knew I was going to get around to this, whatever spiritual discipline has worked for you in the past. If you haven't found one look around or ask me about mine. My prayers are with you....

Jack,

I have recently gone thru the same thing with depression and alcohol... I know how easy it is to think the solution is in the bottom of the bottle to numb your senses and get rid of that shitty feeling inside your stomach from anxiety... Thanks to my GF she help be pull my head out of my ass and keep me accountable for not drinking ... it been rough someday but I'm doing better and I know you can too bro.. Think positive and we will all help you .. You can PM me if you every want to chat ...Stay STRONG BRO & pour it out !!!

I stopped drinking 2 years ago and although I'm very thankful, I gotta admit its been a fucking struggle. Lost most of my friends because I couldn't really stay sober hanging around them. Plus miss out on the social aspect of going to the bar, picking up chicks, etc. I had THE hardest time filling that gap when I finally decided to start hitting the weights again after a 20 year layoff. Best decision I ever made bro. I'm eating healthier, looking solid and slowly gaining back my lost confidence in myself. I'm still fighting anxiety and depression but I no longer feel hopeless. Heavy drinking just isn't good for anybody and its only a temporary patch. I'm so glad I'm sober, I no longer miss it at all. If I can do it I know you can brother. God bless you and keep strong my friend.

Addiction/alcoholism is a fucking bitch! If you are the real deal and not just going through a phase there is only one way out. People on the board holding you accountable won't do shit! I was an opiate/heroin addict for half my life. I have recovered- there is a way out! I don't want to preach, so if anyone is the real deal and struggling pm me

Top Bottom