napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need accountability

Hang in there Jack Steel . It takes a special mindset to achieve a physique like yours and you have done it .
That just proves you can do anything with such a strong mindset you have mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hang in there Jack Steel . It takes a special mindset to achieve a physique like yours and you have done it .

That is what I say. He already knows about will,discipline,desire

Thanks man I appreciate the compliment. And it's not going to get better by putting poison in it. I'm done with that shit. I've got work to do.

I've got your back bro :). Been down that road before, and had to battle my way out. If you need anything let me know.

Jacko!!!! How r u doing my friend ??? Just checking in wanted to know if u r staying strong there!![emoji109][emoji110]✌️

From the International House of Pain

You got this. Dust urself off and reload the commitment

PHURIOUS

Jack,

Glad you are feeling more positive about things ... That what You need to do bro .. Stay positive and focus on your goals, Kids & your Health..

The tough part of this that was getting me down is over for now. Things are a lot better. One day at a time.
That's all you can do brother. One day at a time, and every day is a victory. You can do it buddy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's all you can do brother. One day at a time, and every day is a victory. You can do it buddy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

HELL yes bro.I didn't doubt jack one bit. One day at a time.

Thanks fellas, I'm working on detoxing right now and getting my cholesterol in check. I haven't gotten it tested but it can't be good. I'm taking
Liv52
Turmeric
Cayenne
High doses of vitamin C
Nascent Iodine
Cinnamon
Aloe Vera juice

And GW is on the way
I hope the break outs I've been having since I started drinking will subside soon. I suspect it's from cholesterol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had 1 25oz Budweiser Rita last night just to calm me down. Kids have been beating the shit out of each other and it's driving me crazy. All good though. The craving to drink isn't there daily like it was. Physique progress is top priority now. It's amazing how alcohol can kill your motivation to do anything.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Had 1 25oz Budweiser Rita last night just to calm me down. Kids have been beating the shit out of each other and it's driving me crazy. All good though. The craving to drink isn't there daily like it was. Physique progress is top priority now. It's amazing how alcohol can kill your motivation to do anything.

Alcohol makes everything go away. Including the things you don't want to go away.

Yup. At my worst I was locked up in my barracks room alone just draining liquor bottles and living in a Hollywood fantasy world just watching movie after movie. I never hung out with anyone other than a bartender now and then

The Indian in one flew over the cuckoo nest was right. First the man takes alcohol. Then alcohol takes the man.

Top Bottom