napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need accountability

. If it wasn't for my 2 kids id be on another level completely so thank God for them and thank God for you guys. I don't have many friends in the real world so you guys fill that social place for me. Anyway, thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There you go dude. There is your reason. Spend more time with them. You need to put the energy you have invested into drinking in something else. It dont matter if its the gym, yoga, soccer, however i suggest something new and exciting to get the energy moving.

I use to snort meth and eat mdma pills thursday till monday every week. When I finally found myself starting to drown the way and all the chemicals I had to take a step back and invest that energy that I used into something else. Sadly it went to eating, then a bootcamp class, back to eating & now into crossfit for the past year .5 and im hooked. So it is possible to turn that negative energy into something very positive I'm spending more time with family and kids than I ever have. It will help to pray to your god and ask him to release you from the chains of bondage and addiction and to give you a strong mind and good friends. Ill pray for you and ask you if you PROMISE to always be truthful in your answer. Even if you give the answer that you do not want to give at least be truthful about it and we can go on from there. There are thousands and thousands and thousands of people who deal with this on a daily basis and who defeat the day everyday. You can do this if you truly want to....

You brother have made the 1st and biggest step and thats public humiliation and admitting your problem. You got this!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Multiple years here. I am with you Jack and will help. If you are hitting it heavy with two kids I am guessing it is late night drinking. We need to get you on some supplementation to settle the withdrawal. There are a few good ones. If you are game I will Start with what all of us have in our box already. Niacin, B-complex, and 3g of C daily. Add powdered glutamine to your drink. This is yet another tool.

None of these will cure the craving per se but they will ease the physical symptoms.

Bro you are stronger than the alcohol. Think of all the gainz you have made and what you will lose with those empty calories and not to mention your innards. you are between cycles right? That could be a little bit of it. get some bloodwork and get back on track brother we are here for you to lift you up and stand beside you thru this struggle.

I've noticed you not being on here so much lately. I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. It is the worse when you go through break ups or relationship issues etc.! Speaking from a woman's side sometimes we don't really see or understand how our actions or words may truly effect the men in our lives or the ones that once were. You all seem so strong with your emotions and we don't see this side of you guys! You gotta keep your head up for those little ones. When you are weak they are weak. When you are sad they are sad. They will feel it and see it no matter how much you may hide it from them. (I know this first hand)
And one day you will find miss JackSteel perfect maybe you have and she doesn't realize it yet. Sometimes it takes losing someone to see what they truly meant to you (Been through it) You seem to be a great guy and dad..I will be glad to give you the 3rd degree on your drinking daily or mulpiple times daily! I'm always here if you need a woman friend or advice!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 to save 5 % on your order

And thank you MB, things seem to be looking up. She's very closed off about her feelings but her behavior speaks for itself and it seems to be getting better. She's older than me but has only been in one relationship and that was her daughter's father 7 years ago so I'm trying to be understanding of her fear of commitment and not being able to understand her own feelings. I had one shot yesterday and the rest of the day was pretty healthy. Today I'm going for zero. My kids' mom's grandpa is dying and I'm having to keep the kids for longer than normal this week and it's wearing on my nerves. Otherwise I wouldn't have even had that one drink yesterday. I'm trying to use kava root and other stuff to calm down so I don't feel so uptight.

Addiction/alcoholism is a fucking bitch! If you are the real deal and not just going through a phase there is only one way out. People on the board holding you accountable won't do shit! I was an opiate/heroin addict for half my life. I have recovered- there is a way out! I don't want to preach, so if anyone is the real deal and struggling pm me

Yeah, no, it's not an addiction it's just a habitual self medication thing. I've only been drinking like that for a month. It's situational negative emotions. Just self medication that's all. But it's still too much. I went to rehab when I was 20 and I'm definitely no true alcoholic. I just do things to the max or I don't do them at all usually. I can deal with physical pain by the ass load but emotional pain hits me like a tank.

No matter what happens Jack u got your brothers and sisters here with you bro, so your never alone whenever things get thick just know were all here and you are definitely important to us so keep ya head up my brotha.. !

No matter what happens Jack u got your brothers and sisters here with you bro, so your never alone whenever things get thick just know were all here and you are definitely important to us so keep ya head up my brotha.. !

Thanks, Angelo!

Your moms kids grandma isn't the only one dying jack we are all dying and tomorrow isn't garunteed so think about that and before they next shot ask yourself is this where you wanna be ? And then ask yourself what would Jackburton do

Jack - brother hit me up on messenger and then let's talk. I haven't been overly drinking but I'm about to really get intentional with stoping. We live in the same city for now bro and I too need someone to call - I have a couple sober friends but please man don't hesitate give me a shout - also let me give you my new # I just switched to a company phone.

Thanks everyone. I wouldn't call it depression. Just being genuinely sad and anxious lately. It's only been about a month I've been drinking and I'm usually the biggest anti-alcohol person you'll meet. It goes against everything I stand for. But unfortunately it's the only drug I can get away with right now. I think once I get my workouts back on track It'll be no sweat. And the lady and I are doing well right now but she still
Has some feelings for the guy she left to date me and is just confused right now so when I think about that it can drive me insane. But I love the shit out o her and we have been best friends for q couple years now so I'm kind of torturing myself by waiting around til she knows if she wants a relationship with me or not. I know it's dumb but it's complicated. So I'm not depressed clinically im just afraid of the unknown future. I only had a Bloody Mary last night so that's better than the previous week lol I get bad anxiety so when I get to see her a lot i don't have a real desire to drink anything even though it kinda happens out of habit now. A month f drinking is all it takes to go down a spiral. I've done it before. Used to half a fifth every night in the army before bed. Luckily this is nothing like back then.

[email protected]

Wow, I'm literally going through what sounds like the exact same shit. Only difference is I only have one kid. You are not the only one brother. Hang in there, I just tell myself everyday that I will pass. She is still yours for the most part, just keep fighting for yourself and even if things don't go perfectly you can at least say you put fourth your best effort. It makes me feel like a hypocrite to my friends and family. To preach so much about health and fitness, and sacrifice your diet and your health for alcohol. Just gotta take one step at a time and get along day by day. Even if you do drink its not the end of the world, if you fail today, you can always succeed tomorrow.

Wow, I'm literally going through what sounds like the exact same shit. Only difference is I only have one kid. You are not the only one brother. Hang in there, I just tell myself everyday that I will pass. She is still yours for the most part, just keep fighting for yourself and even if things don't go perfectly you can at least say you put fourth your best effort. It makes me feel like a hypocrite to my friends and family. To preach so much about health and fitness, and sacrifice your diet and your health for alcohol. Just gotta take one step at a time and get along day by day. Even if you do drink its not the end of the world, if you fail today, you can always succeed tomorrow.

Thanks man. Yeah the guy doesn't even live in this country so it's really dumb. I think he may be an excuse because she's afraid to commit. Either way I'm winning for now lol. I haven't had anything but a shot the last two days and my skin is already better. It was making me break out like MFer and I already look dryer and better than two days ago so that's helping me see what it was really doing and is motivating to stay away.

It's obviously not something you easily just quit doing. Those who say just be strong clearly don't have an inside look at the situation. I don't my self I've never had an issue but I couldn't fathom what you are going through.

From what I see I think it's important you understand the problem and you know what you need to do. That's huge man. Just gotta make the necessary steps to do it.

Like I said, I cant give advice here but I can support you and wish you the best in your journey. We are all here for you as a support system. Think about your accomplishments and what made you who you are man. Think about what's important to you. You got this.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You can 100% beat this Jack. I have sound faith in you. A lot of the time I see you having the same issues as myself, I know how it feels and I know you can beat it

You will be fine. Just take everyday as it comes and win one day at a time

PHURIOUS

Brother stay strong that's all I can tell you. Turn that anger into war on iron. If she has to think about if she wants to be with u or other dude then trust me...... Run the other way. She doesn't deserve you brother. Easy for me to say I get that but I was in ur shoes 12 years ago when my wife left me because I wasn't good enough for her. No warning sign nothing just left. She had me hanging for a year while she was "thinking" about it. Almost killed me!!! I turned in to eating and drinking. And I just came from getting my pro card in natty shows. I totally destroyed everything I worked for! But looking back she did me a huge favor. Now I'm married to the greatest woman on earth. Looking back I should've kicked my first one right in the ass when she left but no I lingered hoping that she would take me back. She lived her life to the fullest and I was sitting in the corner sucking my thumb. Fuck that brother. Trust me go and lift and before you know it there will be this great woman next to you lifting the weight with you. Run brother. Do not waist ur time. Between now and dead you don't wanna do what U r doing right now. Trust me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, no, it's not an addiction it's just a habitual self medication thing. I've only been drinking like that for a month. It's situational negative emotions. Just self medication that's all. But it's still too much. I went to rehab when I was 20 and I'm definitely no true alcoholic. I just do things to the max or I don't do them at all usually. I can deal with physical pain by the ass load but emotional pain hits me like a tank.

Yes- I totally understand the emotional pain thing. Offer is always there homie- pm me anytime. I mentor guys trying to get their lives back together. Whether you are the real deal or not doesn't matter to me. I've learned a new way to live. It's not about drinking or not drinking. Conquering shit like that has everything to do with changing the way you think and continually trying to become a better person. People that have not had to climb out of the abyss would never understand.

Okay so I have to confess I've been drinking like a depressed fish lately and it's time to fucking stop. But knowing my habitual addictive perosnalith I'm going to need some of you guys to keep me accountable and ask me daily if I've gone without drinking. If I don't have that it's too easy to say yes to one drink and then 2 etc. my liver enzymes must be awful. I don't even want to know what they are right now. It's caused me to break out like crazy and my diet and workouts have been shitty and non existent. If some of you guys could keep me accountable is appreciate it immensely. The cause is my love life and as we all know alcohol is a depressant and causes a vicious cycle of depression so if I can get a couple days drink free I think I'll be fine but goddamn if I'm not weak when it comes to women. FML. I've been through a lot of brutal rejection this year and I'm just trying to heal but haven't had time. It's just one hit after another. If it wasn't for my 2 kids id be on another level completely so thank God for them and thank God for you guys. I don't have many friends in the real world so you guys fill that social place for me. Anyway, thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.

[email protected]

What you just did right there says a lot about you... It says your a fucking man... You are not scared to admit a problem, you know when its there and you want to do something about it... It takes a real man to admit this, to express it and to ask for help... You already had my respect but that took it to an even higher level. One thing I can tell you is this... We all fall into this with something... Something we should not be doing, something we find ourselves addicted to, something that is only going to hurt us and others we care about... etc... It is an every day occurrence but its how we handle it, how we rectify it, how we make the decision that is RIGHT.. This is what makes it okay... Your human.. Your going to make mistakes... The key is to fix it, and not make the same mistake twice... You can do it.. You would not be where you are at right now if you were not strong enough and God can bring you through anything... He will not present something to you that you cannot overcome... You have to want it and if you do, you can do it... You have all of our support and you know you can come to me anytime...

What you just did right there says a lot about you... It says your a fucking man... You are not scared to admit a problem, you know when its there and you want to do something about it... It takes a real man to admit this, to express it and to ask for help... You already had my respect but that took it to an even higher level. One thing I can tell you is this... We all fall into this with something... Something we should not be doing, something we find ourselves addicted to, something that is only going to hurt us and others we care about... etc... It is an every day occurrence but its how we handle it, how we rectify it, how we make the decision that is RIGHT.. This is what makes it okay... Your human.. Your going to make mistakes... The key is to fix it, and not make the same mistake twice... You can do it.. You would not be where you are at right now if you were not strong enough and God can bring you through anything... He will not present something to you that you cannot overcome... You have to want it and if you do, you can do it... You have all of our support and you know you can come to me anytime...

Thanks bro I appreciate the support. That goes for everyone I haven't addressed as well! Honestly just posting this made q world of difference and helped hammer home that it's a priority. Kind of like writing down your goals or envisioning how you will perform in a ball game. Ya'll posting helps even more so.

Top Bottom