Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Experimental first cycle to learn the ropes at age 57

Sambro59

Hello to you all and Dylan Germelli,

I'm new to the site and wanted to tell all
I've been training since I was 15 and used to work, eat and sleep bodybuilding.
At age 30 I competed in my first NPC show and took first place. Two years later I did another show and
didn't place. I was all natural then. What I learned was that nothing was natural at the NPC level, but I wanted to stay natural.
I got down to 150lbs with a 29 inch waste line, body fat was 10%
Diet and lots of cardio and training seven days week made a big difference!!!

My current stats now and I decided to run with one compound in order gauge side effects/ pros and cons

height: 5 foot 5
weight 230
body fat: 25%.... too high I know
years of training: over 30 years
complete cycle history one time: Testosterone Cyp 250mg/ml @ 500 mg a week for 12 weeks. 1 ml twice a week/ ran this 16 weeks ago
Goal: strength and size for future power lifting meets
supplements: fish oil, multivitamins, glucosamine, protein shakes/creatine and BCAA
nutrition: high in protein and diet needs to be better

I decided to run with no support, I know bad idea!!
I did this to see if my compound was any good? its was for sure!
I used a steroid test strip to see if the compound was legit, it did test positive!

I started out at 225 lbs. and gained 17 lbs. I kept 5 lbs. after cycle

Note following side effects, but did have Arimidex on hand if needed:

1. some achene around the back of my head and sides. oily hair too
2. water weight gain
3. estrogen level 154! not good, ref range 0.0- 39.8
4. red skin complexion on face and chest after six weeks.

For the record:
1. No Gynecomastia was detected
2. Strength levels were great
3. Stamina levels were good
3. Gained some size
4. PCT two week after cycle and ran 4 weeks
5. Full lipid panel/metabolic panel/ hemoglobin... blood work was done half way through cycle....all levels good, but not estrogen.
6. blood pressure was good

I'm up at 1:30am everyday and start work at 3:15am. I drive a semi for a living and on my ass for six hrs. a day, lol
I train in the gym and @ home four to five days a week after work
I try to sleep seven hrs. a day

Next cycle will be ran with full support and labs. Test Cyp and Deca
Arimidex and Cabergoline and full PCT

Please feel to comment and thank you for reading

hey bro, thanks for the intro and the details... you are not seriously going to run a cycle at 25% are you? there's not one person with half a brain that is going to advise any such thing... that puts you at 1/4 fat brother... i know you know better than that...

I can't begin to tell you how inspiring it is to read post by a guy that says ... "he knows better.. but is going to do it anyway"
Sure discipline and dedication is sooo admirable

hey bro, thanks for the intro and the details... you are not seriously going to run a cycle at 25% are you? there's not one person with half a brain that is going to advise any such thing... that puts you at 1/4 fat brother... i know you know better than that...

No not at 25% for sure, working on getting the % down
This was all about learning how to pin and draw gear correctly
and getting strong.

I can't begin to tell you how inspiring it is to read post by a guy that says ... "he knows better.. but is going to do it anyway"
Sure discipline and dedication is sooo admirable
Bro you give me too much credit, but I like anyways lol

I truly appreciate the details and honesty. It wouldn't be wise to cycle yet. Surely with your history you can see the issues with that. Welcome bud!
Thanks bud, now it's time to put the cheese on the cracker and be smarter.
No cycle anytime soon

Just work in getting into better condition and getting that diet dialed in bro. Right now you're a long ways from a cycle

Just work in getting into better condition and getting that diet dialed in bro. Right now you're a long ways from a cycle
You know it's a funny thing how the mind will play tricks on you. It tells you to be lazy and to eat crap. Next thing you know
your getting fat. It's all about mind set and staying on the right path. For the most part, I'll probably be natural most of my life and train hard. I am researching sarms these days as well.
Thank you for your input

No not at 25% for sure, working on getting the % down
This was all about learning how to pin and draw gear correctly
and getting strong.
i figured as much bro, just making sure... i would have been quite taken aback after talking to you and knowing you are not having a lack of knowledge and understanding... you are looking at the future, i see... if you want help getting there quicker, you could definitely consider sarms to help speed the process and get you into some of the best condition you have ever been in... here are my articles on sarms to take a look at... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i figured as much bro, just making sure... i would have been quite taken aback after talking to you and knowing you are not having a lack of knowledge and understanding... you are looking at the future, i see... if you want help getting there quicker, you could definitely consider sarms to help speed the process and get you into some of the best condition you have ever been in... here are my articles on sarms to take a look at... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

I've been looking at the SARMS world in baby steps and doing my research
I'm looking at one on this site now ( SR9009) rather experiment with one compound first, before a stack.
As you know the Quality of excellence in manufacturing these sarms products is important so lets see if I go down this road.
Taking supplements with little side effects is king vs Anabolic Steroids

I've been looking at the SARMS world in baby steps and doing my research
I'm looking at one on this site now ( SR9009) rather experiment with one compound first, before a stack.
As you know the Quality of excellence in manufacturing these sarms products is important so lets see if I go down this road.
Taking supplements with little side effects is king vs Anabolic Steroids
that is absolutely right... whenever you need help deciding, let me know... gw501516 would be the best way to get started if you are going one at a time, with helping you to get to where you want and need to be...

that is absolutely right... whenever you need help deciding, let me know... gw501516 would be the best way to get started if you are going one at a time, with helping you to get to where you want and need to be...

Ok will do, thanks for the quick reply

I hear this a lot " I wanna start with just 1 sarm". will it work yes, but the synergy you get from a stack is just unbelievable. at minimum go with the triple stack or sr9009, gw and s4. I mean that's like having chicken soup with no chicken if you do just 1. all you get is broth is it filling yes somewhat but when you look back and say damn if it had some chicken in it and some noodles it would have been so much better.

if you order from sarmsx you will be getting the highest quality available, so there is no worries about let me see if 1 works they all work and they work better together this is not just my opinion I have been on sarms for 2 and half years and wouldn't even consider using just 1. if I didn't have the money for the stack I would just wait til I had the money and get the stack and also the mini pct as well on hand before you start

I hear this a lot " I wanna start with just 1 sarm". will it work yes, but the synergy you get from a stack is just unbelievable. at minimum go with the triple stack or sr9009, gw and s4. I mean that's like having chicken soup with no chicken if you do just 1. all you get is broth is it filling yes somewhat but when you look back and say damn if it had some chicken in it and some noodles it would have been so much better.

if you order from sarmsx you will be getting the highest quality available, so there is no worries about let me see if 1 works they all work and they work better together this is not just my opinion I have been on sarms for 2 and half years and wouldn't even consider using just 1. if I didn't have the money for the stack I would just wait til I had the money and get the stack and also the mini pct as well on hand before you start

Bro, did I tell you that I love chicken with lots of noodles. I like the way you put that all together for better understanding.Thanks for the advice!!

Bro, did I tell you that I love chicken with lots of noodles. I like the way you put that all together for better understanding.Thanks for the advice!!
LOLL yes, bro, it truly is always better to start with a stack... its FAR different than running steroids where its best to ease into that way... sarms do not require any easing in period...

Top Bottom