Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli's Huge Proform Labs and Sarms X Log...

LOLLLL... thats the one time of the day im at real peace bro... if im not on the phone doing business then i actually get to watch tv for 75 minutes so i get all my sports etc... thats the only time i have to "relax" so to speak with my tv... although im not really relaxing, its that enjoyable for me... i have it all set up at home with a huge 60" tv right in front of my elliptical and treadmill... as soon as i finish, i head straight to the gym...

I have to say, some of my best mental moments are during cardio. I don't have a good explanation but I get the best mental clarity, and I'm able to think about a lot of things and get a lot done during those times mentally. I always figure out problems and find solutions to things that had been bothering me for a while on top of doing some good planning.

On I totally agree to this Rick. On my Road bike I literally call it having church some days. It's when I get a lot of thinking, talking and reasoning done. Btw ProForms ain't no joke this is going to be a killer cycle.

you just wrote a check you can't cash... i was going to take it semi easy on you at first but you fucked that up now... we are going to make a video of you puking after day one because i wasn't going to make you do full cardio and THEN full lifting like i do but now plans changed... =)

Lol! I can't wait. It will be good for me.. Your ass runs like 12 miles everyday.

On I totally agree to this Rick. On my Road bike I literally call it having church some days. It's when I get a lot of thinking, talking and reasoning done. Btw ProForms ain't no joke this is going to be a killer cycle.
That's a good analogy. It's a lot like church. Both have you leaving feeling good about your life and the decisions you've made

Wowzas!! Awesome stack dude! That's oral Winstrol I'm assuming? Can't wait to see how big you get bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some days its total meditation on the bike. It is spiritual in a way. I'm the same man. I reason things out, come up with plans for the day. Very calming. Then, some days, when Im pushing effort after effort. I go to a place that I cant get with anything else. Absolutely in the moment. No past. No future. In the now. The pain is too much to be anywhere but here. Basically totally shut off my mind. Somehow that is the most peaceful place that I can ever be. Usually when pain is just at the point of unbearable, I am at peace. There satisfaction in suffering. I am a better father, husband, and person when I ride. It takes the edge off.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Some days its total meditation on the bike. It is spiritual in a way. I'm the same man. I reason things out, come up with plans for the day. Very calming. Then, some days, when Im pushing effort after effort. I go to a place that I cant get with anything else. Absolutely in the moment. No past. No future. In the now. The pain is too much to be anywhere but here. Basically totally shut off my mind. Somehow that is the most peaceful place that I can ever be. Usually when pain is just at the point of unbearable, I am at peace. There satisfaction in suffering. I am a better father, husband, and person when I ride. It takes the edge off.

It seems that all of us that do our regular cardio are on the same page with this. That's what I love about it. It's my moment of Zen, my moment of clarity, in complete focus and meditation one with my mind and able to drown out everything else. It's denfitely a moment of peace where it takes me to a place where I can find comfort. It absolutely does make me a better person, father, husband....as said. Very well put my friend. I totally agree with you

i have no idea why but i was just listening to this bump music with a guy talking the other day while doin cardio and actually started to cry, no other "estro" type sides but i don't know i was just reflecting on how far i have come and how hard it was but i need to keep pushing towards my goals thank God i was sweating enough for no one to notice i was crying but it happened. i actually laughed afterwards and was asking myself what the fuck was wrong with me. but i am taking arom so i don't think it is estro lol just a big ol baby i guess at the moment

I'm the same way guys!! Get up at 515 and by 645 I'm in my finished basement on elliptical or stepper cardioing away for at least 30 min fasted cardio with my headphones on tv on but I'm watching my iPad and at this time following Rich Piana and his daily workouts and catching up on anything else YouTube has to offer. Very cathartic. I emerge after that being much better person and husband and father. The whole machine is primed and ready to go for the whole day. Used to workout at 530 am but can't do it anymore. Body is getting old and it's harder to move heavy weights in the morning plus I get to workout with my best partner ever..... My better half. She is awesome and gives us time to be together for an hour and a half pretty much every evening before or after we r done running around like idiots all day long!!

It seems that all of us that do our regular cardio are on the same page with this. That's what I love about it. It's my moment of Zen, my moment of clarity, in complete focus and meditation one with my mind and able to drown out everything else. It's denfitely a moment of peace where it takes me to a place where I can find comfort. It absolutely does make me a better person, father, husband....as said. Very well put my friend. I totally agree with you
Zen is the word.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

i have no idea why but i was just listening to this bump music with a guy talking the other day while doin cardio and actually started to cry, no other "estro" type sides but i don't know i was just reflecting on how far i have come and how hard it was but i need to keep pushing towards my goals thank God i was sweating enough for no one to notice i was crying but it happened. i actually laughed afterwards and was asking myself what the fuck was wrong with me. but i am taking arom so i don't think it is estro lol just a big ol baby i guess at the moment
Ha! This needs to be written into a scene on a movie. Oh my I really am laughing out loud.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

cardio is very therapeutic... im just like rick where some of my best ideas come out when im doing cardio work... thoughts are far more clear and problems i may have been having become easier to resolve... i also get a lot of new ideas and plans when im doing cardio...

one change has been made... im just not enjoying epi much... its not doing much of anything for me and so i switched over to winstrol... the epi is quite old and im wondering if there is any sort of issue with it but regardless, im not wasting time with it... it was worth a try but as i thought, pro hormones are not my style and that's fine... i'll stick with what i KNOW works best FOR ME, which is winstrol...

cardio is very therapeutic... im just like rick where some of my best ideas come out when im doing cardio work... thoughts are far more clear and problems i may have been having become easier to resolve... i also get a lot of new ideas and plans when im doing cardio...

one change has been made... im just not enjoying epi much... its not doing much of anything for me and so i switched over to winstrol... the epi is quite old and im wondering if there is any sort of issue with it but regardless, im not wasting time with it... it was worth a try but as i thought, pro hormones are not my style and that's fine... i'll stick with what i KNOW works best FOR ME, which is winstrol...

That's cool man. I'm glad you gave Epi a try. I will definitely say it's hit or miss with a lot of people. I'm fortunate that it's a big hit with me, but then again so is Winstrol. I certainly can understand sticking to what you know works!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's cool man. I'm glad you gave Epi a try. I will definitely say it's hit or miss with a lot of people. I'm fortunate that it's a big hit with me, but then again so is Winstrol. I certainly can understand sticking to what you know works!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yes epi is known to be either super responsive or just not take for some and it really didn't do much for me which is fine... at least i know now

yes epi is known to be either super responsive or just not take for some and it really didn't do much for me which is fine... at least i know now

DG where did u get ur epi???? I would like to put it in my arsenal.

How long are you running the Winstrol and at what dosage? Are you implementing it immediately or later in your cycle? Winstrol is said to dry you out...how do you keep your joints lubricated while taking Winstrol? Sorry, lot of questions, but just thought maybe the answers to some of these questions might be helpful to myself and others who have limited experience w Winstrol...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom