Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli's Huge Proform Labs and Sarms X Log...

Here are some updated pics... Have still added size during trt and now really aiming to get more and shred up even more as well... I feel I have a good starting point here and should make substantial progress throughout... I don't take no for an answer so I WILL be reaching my goals on this...

dc2zi1.jpg

212j192.jpg

2w69xl2.jpg

qx1155.jpg

Here are some updated pics... Have still added size during trt and now really aiming to get more and shred up even more as well... I feel I have a good starting point here and should make substantial progress throughout... I don't take no for an answer so I WILL be reaching my goals on this...

dc2zi1.jpg

212j192.jpg

2w69xl2.jpg

qx1155.jpg

Shoulders are out of control bro !

dc2zi1.jpg

212j192.jpg

2w69xl2.jpg

qx1155.jpg

Looking great brother! Can't wait to see where you end up with this awesome cycle!

dc2zi1.jpg

212j192.jpg

2w69xl2.jpg

qx1155.jpg
Looking good bud. Definitely excited for this run for you. Kill it!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I have the pleasure of running a very strong cycle beginning today that I will be keeping a log on with bloodwork throughout... The products are from Proform Labs and Sarms X (formerly Pure Essence)... This is a major cycle for me and I am expecting major results... My true expectation is to have the best results I have ever had... This is a complete layout of what I am running... I have already started the Epi but everything else begins today... i will do my best to give updates 2-3 times a week... obviously I am very busy on the forum etc but this is too big of a cycle to not log... Here is the full cycle layout and pictures of everything... I am definitely excited to have bayer primo and vermodje winstrol... I am truly looking forward to this!

1-20 test cyp 200-250 mg week
1-20 deca 200-250 mg week
1-20 tren e 200-250 mg week
1-20 BAYER primo 800 mg week
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-20 caber .5 mg e3d (not pictured yet as it will be here next week)
1-6 epi 40 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
15-20 vermodje winstrol 50 mg day
15-20 cycle assist
1-20 HGH SOMATROPIN 2-3 ius day

As you can see, this is going to be an epic... Here are some pictures as well...

ifbof9.jpg

2n4yo0.jpg

I'm using that 1st picture as my screen saver.

dc2zi1.jpg

212j192.jpg

2w69xl2.jpg

qx1155.jpg
Shoulders and abs. F#+k! Man. If you grow the way you want to it will be crazy. Considering that you're sort of starting from the top.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the feedback everyone... Im really working hard to add size and stay as shredded as possible... its obviously the hardest thing for anyone to do but trust me, if anyone can do it, you know I can and I will!

Thank you for all the feedback everyone... Im really working hard to add size and stay as shredded as possible... its obviously the hardest thing for anyone to do but trust me, if anyone can do it, you know I can and I will!
You got this.[emoji123]

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Following along... Looking forward to seeing those gains brother!

Indeed, def have complete faith you'll be able to do it. And damn your shoulders are amazing.

thanks brother... ive always put extra time into shoulder exercise variety... i guarantee if you ever were to go to the gym with me, i could show you things there's no way you have ever seen on methods to hit shoulders... =)

thanks brother... ive always put extra time into shoulder exercise variety... i guarantee if you ever were to go to the gym with me, i could show you things there's no way you have ever seen on methods to hit shoulders... =)
I've seen some videos on YouTube of you doing non-traditional shoulder exercises...

that's nothing to what i do brother... just small examples... you haven't seen a fraction =)
I actually use the one you did w the cables that works the outer deltoid where you pull the cable in hard and come back super slow...love that one. That burn is nutzzz!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom