Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli's Huge Proform Labs and Sarms X Log...

How long are you running the Winstrol and at what dosage? Are you implementing it immediately or later in your cycle? Winstrol is said to dry you out...how do you keep your joints lubricated while taking Winstrol? Sorry, lot of questions, but just thought maybe the answers to some of these questions might be helpful to myself and others who have limited experience w Winstrol...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

6 weeks at 50 mg per day... im doing it now and at the end... i never get dried out so i don't have to worry about it... mk2866 is something i use as a precaution but i never get joint pain from it...

sorry for the lack of updates... ive been horribly sick the past few days and just getting on here is hard enough but still trying to keep size and keep my intake up while not feeling so well...

sorry for the lack of updates... ive been horribly sick the past few days and just getting on here is hard enough but still trying to keep size and keep my intake up while not feeling so well...

Dude, it's been going around by us. I hope you feel better soon, bro!

Tell us more about your diet on this one, Small deficit? Big surplus? Maintenance?

A day in the life of gemelli please :)

Hopefully you're feeling better bro.. That cold got me too and I rarely get sick. Lol, wait till you have some kids playboy.. Always sick

Hopefully you're feeling better bro.. That cold got me too and I rarely get sick. Lol, wait till you have some kids playboy.. Always sick
Always Always Always sick! Once they start Pre School, forget it. They bring home diseases us old folk just dont know how to handle.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

okay everyone, i want to apologize for the lack of updates the last week... i have been terribly sick and stressed and actually had to take a full week off from the gym... ive felt sub par most of the week this week as well but finally, getting back to normal... there is so much nasty shit going around and i have been so overworked and overly stressed that it finally caught up to me but instead of doing things as i used to, i took the proper time off and it made a big difference... i have bloodwork from last week to post... as i expected, the EPI took a huge toll on my blood panel and so i dropped orals in general until things get back to normal... this is the bloodwork that was done last week

20r8mqb.jpg

2lnzmhh.jpg

Get well brother. Numbers ain't insane but I see what your mean. Estrogen elevated as well. Think that's the tren talking?

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

im not sure but trust me, everything on here is fully addressed.. the platelets count was due to having an infection, im certain but the others all correlate with oral use... it also explains why i was feeling lethargic etc... i addressed it all though and am making sure to be all over it as much as possible...

here are some updated cycle pics... the progress is very evident, even with being sick... here are the pics

28ko4eg.jpg

254wtn7.jpg

2db5bnb.jpg

9zx935.jpg

okay everyone, i want to apologize for the lack of updates the last week... i have been terribly sick and stressed and actually had to take a full week off from the gym... ive felt sub par most of the week this week as well but finally, getting back to normal... there is so much nasty shit going around and i have been so overworked and overly stressed that it finally caught up to me but instead of doing things as i used to, i took the proper time off and it made a big difference... i have bloodwork from last week to post... as i expected, the EPI took a huge toll on my blood panel and so i dropped orals in general until things get back to normal... this is the bloodwork that was done last week

20r8mqb.jpg

2lnzmhh.jpg
Your numbers actually don't look too bad, considering what you've been through and what you've been on.

Things are only slightly out of range in a couple areas, which can easily be remedied as you've already taken the steps towards.

Sickness sucks, I know. I was there myself not long ago, but I'm glad you are getting past it and back to yourself bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nice pics Dylan. Lookin good. Now that you are recovering from being sick, the gains are sure to follow. How much weight did you lose being sick?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Nice pics Dylan. Lookin good. Now that you are recovering from being sick, the gains are sure to follow. How much weight did you lose being sick?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

honestly, i maintained which is huge being my calories dropped so much as it is... i was shocked to say the least...

Beginning stats...

6'1" 185 lbs. 5.2% body fat

Wanting to get to the 195-200 range with body fat staying under 6% which I truly feel is attainable if I can keep calories adequate throughout... Also wanting big increases in strength, which should definitely be going on as well... I train extremely hard, with minimal rest in between each set, cardio stays at 6 days a week at 75 minutes per day... Extremely hard weight training mixing it up constantly but training more for hypertrophy here to get more size while staying shredded in the process with the 30-45 second rest periods in between sets...

THAT THERE is my D!!! lol! No overdose on orals, and vey reasonable dosages. I have no doubt you will meet your goals.

Top Bottom