Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli's Huge Proform Labs and Sarms X Log...

I actually use the one you did w the cables that works the outer deltoid where you pull the cable in hard and come back super slow...love that one. That burn is nutzzz!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

that's excellent brother... im really glad they help...

thanks brother... ive always put extra time into shoulder exercise variety... i guarantee if you ever were to go to the gym with me, i could show you things there's no way you have ever seen on methods to hit shoulders... =)

You need to come to my gym and let's see what you got DG. Hope you're ready to run some mountains Dunn! Not sure you can hang bruh.

You need to come to my gym and let's see what you got DG. Hope you're ready to run some mountains Dunn! Not sure you can hang bruh.

you just wrote a check you can't cash... i was going to take it semi easy on you at first but you fucked that up now... we are going to make a video of you puking after day one because i wasn't going to make you do full cardio and THEN full lifting like i do but now plans changed... =)

you just wrote a check you can't cash... i was going to take it semi easy on you at first but you fucked that up now... we are going to make a video of you puking after day one because i wasn't going to make you do full cardio and THEN full lifting like i do but now plans changed... =)

Lol I wish we could do a big meet up and all work out together someday. I think that would be awesome for the board.

he's in for a surprise bro, that's all im going to say... =) i don't train like a normal every day person... trust me...
Ooohhh shit!!! I believe you to the fullest bro. You dont get diced like you from being a slouch

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Definitely be some ego lifting lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

LOL exactly... for me its not so much the amounts, its the volume... i like to go heavy for hypertrophy but also the volume and building the muscular endurance because when you have that, you can do so much more.. i do 75 minutes of cardio, rest about 10-15 minutes just to get a shake or bcaa's and refuel and then bam, right to lifting which is intense... 30-45 seconds in between sets and that's it and you know damn well, if your doing something heavy like for instance, heavy dumbbell shoulder presses or high weight chest movements, you feel the necessity to have a few minutes in between but i don't... its non stop man... so i can do a full workout in 45 minutes but do FAR MORE than some do in 1.5 hours... i like to feel like i actually did something though... its all business in there...

LOL exactly... for me its not so much the amounts, its the volume... i like to go heavy for hypertrophy but also the volume and building the muscular endurance because when you have that, you can do so much more.. i do 75 minutes of cardio, rest about 10-15 minutes just to get a shake or bcaa's and refuel and then bam, right to lifting which is intense... 30-45 seconds in between sets and that's it and you know damn well, if your doing something heavy like for instance, heavy dumbbell shoulder presses or high weight chest movements, you feel the necessity to have a few minutes in between but i don't... its non stop man... so i can do a full workout in 45 minutes but do FAR MORE than some do in 1.5 hours... i like to feel like i actually did something though... its all business in there...

Just the cardio and I would be dead for days lol.

Just the cardio and I would be dead for days lol.

LOLLLL... thats the one time of the day im at real peace bro... if im not on the phone doing business then i actually get to watch tv for 75 minutes so i get all my sports etc... thats the only time i have to "relax" so to speak with my tv... although im not really relaxing, its that enjoyable for me... i have it all set up at home with a huge 60" tv right in front of my elliptical and treadmill... as soon as i finish, i head straight to the gym...

LOLLLL... thats the one time of the day im at real peace bro... if im not on the phone doing business then i actually get to watch tv for 75 minutes so i get all my sports etc... thats the only time i have to "relax" so to speak with my tv... although im not really relaxing, its that enjoyable for me... i have it all set up at home with a huge 60" tv right in front of my elliptical and treadmill... as soon as i finish, i head straight to the gym...
Cardio like a boss!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Hahaha I'd love to see it!

Top Bottom