napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Don't be the "pull up guy" or the "staring guy" at the gym...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am so fucking tired of having some clown stand behind me staring like its the first time he ever left his house asking if he can interrupt my fucking sets on cables to do pullups... not to mention its generally someone jumping around like a fucking fish out water or looking they are going into convulsions... THATS NOT EVEN A FUCKING PULL UP... or the person that just stands there and stares to the level of uncomfort... like they "like" me or something... for fucks sake... im there, its all business... i get people that come up to me often because they know my videos and i always have time to talk and be kind etc... thats different... but this shit, these people should not be allowed in the gym.... its absurd... if you want to be a wild animal on a fucking pull up bar build one at home... oh and quit fucking shadow boxing.. YOUR NOT A FIGHTER AND YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS... yes, they are everywhere... sorry, rant over... its just so ridiculous...

I am so fucking tired of having some clown stand behind me staring like its the first time he ever left his house asking if he can interrupt my fucking sets on cables to do pullups... not to mention its generally someone jumping around like a fucking fish out water or looking they are going into convulsions... THATS NOT EVEN A FUCKING PULL UP... or the person that just stands there and stares to the level of uncomfort... like they "like" me or something... for fucks sake... im there, its all business... i get people that come up to me often because they know my videos and i always have time to talk and be kind etc... thats different... but this shit, these people should not be allowed in the gym.... its absurd... if you want to be a wild animal on a fucking pull up bar build one at home... oh and quit fucking shadow boxing.. YOUR NOT A FIGHTER AND YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS... yes, they are everywhere... sorry, rant over... its just so ridiculous...
Haha. That shit happens to me all the time. And I'm just like bro, wtf do you want? A date? Usually they get all awkward and leave lol.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I loved reading this... same shit happening at gym's worldwide. I get stares all the time and the occasional person wanting to do pull ups (which doesn't bother me so much), but most days people just let me do me and allow me to train uninterrupted... except for the staring weirdos.

Yup. If you aren't going all the way down and all the way up. Don't waste your energy because sorry it's not a Pull up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are doing legit pull ups and just wanna work in it doesn't bother me but for god's sake if you don't know how to do an exercise properly don't "wing it" ask a fucking trainer or something. Or google that shit. Lmao. People irk the hell out of me.

you guys know what i mean though on the pull ups... the guys that jump up around there flopping around like a fucking fish, hanging upside down etc... im like seriously?? come the fuck on! its not a jungle gym and that shit does nothing but make you look like a bitch

you guys know what i mean though on the pull ups... the guys that jump up around there flopping around like a fucking fish, hanging upside down etc... im like seriously?? come the fuck on! its not a jungle gym and that shit does nothing but make you look like a bitch

I hate those sommabitches... WTF are they doing???
Or the dudes with belts and plates that can't do one good rep.

This had me lmao!!! Hahaha I've never seen anyone hang upside down but we caught at our gym some old man not just shadow boxing but actually punching the weight machines. Not entirely sure why.
I have seen the crazy fish out of the water pull ups haha...

In the zone, killin' it!

I hate those sommabitches... WTF are they doing???
Or the dudes with belts and plates that can't do one good rep.

i have no clue and i literally shake my head at them right in front of their face everytime they do it... oh fuck not the plate guys... 20 minutes to figure out how to actually put it on and cant do a pull up with it...

This had me lmao!!! Hahaha I've never seen anyone hang upside down but we caught at our gym some old man not just shadow boxing but actually punching the weight machines. Not entirely sure why.
I have seen the crazy fish out of the water pull ups haha...

In the zone, killin' it!

its a combination of having tourettes and convulsions!

Spot the fuck on.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

i have no clue and i literally shake my head at them right in front of their face everytime they do it... oh fuck not the plate guys... 20 minutes to figure out how to actually put it on and cant do a pull up with it...

Dylan a fool for this, lmao hahahahaha!

Top Bottom