napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Don't be the "pull up guy" or the "staring guy" at the gym...

I hate the "New age" pullup guys but i also hate the "indoor sprinter"...maan why the fuck are you sprinting in the gym??? Its always some skinny fucker with a serious mug on his face getting into ready, set go positon then taking off doing sprints...in the gym...you could be anywhere in the world right now sprinting but you chose the gym??? smh

One that bugs me are the ones that do the incline dumbell fly incorrectly. Looks like they're doing a super wide press. Your elbows should just bearly be slightly bent. Your arms should look like you're hugging a big tree and keep them that way throughout the set because in the incline flye exercise, you are only supposed to be activating the anterior pectorals. There should be ZERO tricep activation.

Last edited:
You sound like a modern day Vince G. Simply call it "Dylan's Gym." You could then drill the folks and kick them out when you see something that bothers you.

Last edited:
You sound like a modern day Vince G. Simply call it "Dylan's Gym." You could then drill the folks and kick them out when you see something that bothers you.

LOLLL your right bro.. i absolutely agree on the incline dumbbell fly... its just a combination of everything that goes on... for some, i just commend them on being in there trying but they have to have a sense of realization when watching others that they are doing things wrong, however when multiple people are doing dumb shit then others follow... if you are new to working out, its probably best to at least work with a trainer on the basis... you dont have to spend a million dollars but if you are going to take the time and spend the money on being in the gym, just like anything else you do in life, you should be learning how to do it right...

DYLAN, I had a guy do the same fucking thing just the other day and I starting going off on him and told him to GET FUCKED. As this dickhead sticks his ass in my face as he jumps on the machine to do pull-ups WTF.. GOD people are so fuck'n RUDE!!!!

If I only had a dollar for exercise done incorrectly I see, I'd be a multi millionaire by now. The funniest is when people make up their own movements that really work nothing at all. The bad part is when you approach a lot of these people to try and help them they get defensive. So I just like whatever dude.....and walk away

DYLAN, I had a guy do the same fucking thing just the other day and I starting going off on him and told him to GET FUCKED. As this dickhead sticks his ass in my face as he jumps on the machine to do pull-ups WTF.. GOD people are so fuck'n RUDE!!!!

its your typical douche with no gym etiquette whatsoever... if they only knew how fucking stupid they looked and how they are accomplishing nothing... then they wonder why they never make progress...

its your typical douche with no gym etiquette whatsoever... if they only knew how fucking stupid they looked and how they are accomplishing nothing... then they wonder why they never make progress...

Ya no Joke.. Guy lucky I didn't knock him out since I was JACKED on 1.5ML of Phurious's TREN X ...LOL

Ya no Joke.. Guy lucky I didn't knock him out since I was JACKED on 1.5ML of Phurious's TREN X ...LOL

LOLLL it was worse today... there was a guy in fucking khakis, yes fucking khakis working out and he was, lets just say, not in good condition and his fucking plumber crack was hanging out everywhere.. i was so fucking pissed LOL it was so horrible...

Don't be the "pull up guy" or the "staring guy" at the gym...

FUCK ME... CLASSIC! that was so horrible... what the fuck does that actually do? that pull up? good lord and the fact that someone doesn't say something makes it even worse...

Actually Dylan, it does do something! We just had one of our own idiots diung this in my gym. According to lady mext to him who came to get me, (most in gym know am EMS certified LMA/student RN) she heard a loud pop from somewhere in his body just before he hit floor hard! His shoulder looked broken, but I believe he fucked up rotator cuff badly. Just what I needed! A new patient when I come to gym to work out! Put him in ambulance and send him to Banner Baywood here in Phoenix Valley. He get huge bill now for computed tomography and surgeries! I hate to say it, bit I try telling them so........

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

Last edited:
Actually Dylan, it does do something! We just had one of our own idiots diung this in my gym. According to lady mext to him who came to get me, (most in gym know am EMS certified LMA/student RN) she heard a loud pop from somewhere in his body just before he hit floor hard! His shoulder looked broken, but I believe he fucked up rotator cuff badly. Just what I needed! A new patient when I come to gym to work out! Put him in ambulance and send him to Banner Baywood here in Phoenix Valley. He get huge bill now for computed tomography and surgeries! I hate to say it, bit I try telling them so........

i believe it... look at the unnecessary amounts or pressure and stress being put on these kind of areas... it doesn't surprise me that people hurt themselves doing this absurdity...

i believe it... look at the unnecessary amounts or pressure and stress being put on these kind of areas... it doesn't surprise me that people hurt themselves doing this absurdity...

Thing is, he be better off doing like a monkey goes! Swing arm to arm catching a new branch on each reach! If he is into this! Got word on what happened. He failed to let go with both arms at once and when he twisted his axiall skeleton at shoulder? He snapped off the top of rotator cuff and now gets a small steel plate to hold briken piece in olace whole it bonds together. Plus he is out of luck using that arm for a bit! I will not rub it in with "I told you, did I not?" Glad I do not get his repair bill!

Thing is, he be better off doing like a monkey goes! Swing arm to arm catching a new branch on each reach! If he is into this! Got word on what happened. He failed to let go with both arms at once and when he twisted his axiall skeleton at shoulder? He snapped off the top of rotator cuff and now gets a small steel plate to hold briken piece in olace whole it bonds together. Plus he is out of luck using that arm for a bit! I will not rub it in with "I told you, did I not?" Glad I do not get his repair bill!

yes, exactly man

idk Dylan, maybe they stare cuz they want that autograph and are to star struck to ask lol. either that or they are stalking. Dont let it kill the momentum bro, use it for motivation. judging by the pics you put up on IG recently your putting some size on. looken good

idk Dylan, maybe they stare cuz they want that autograph and are to star struck to ask lol. either that or they are stalking. Dont let it kill the momentum bro, use it for motivation. judging by the pics you put up on IG recently your putting some size on. looken good

i ignore them until i get home, then i get pissed LOL but NOTHING deters me when im working out brother... everything is put on hold at that time because its all business... i appreciate what you said about my pics brother... im bustin ass like never before...

Top Bottom