napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting with Sarms

Ok then maybe just revisit the amount of carbs you truly ingest. Keep it under 100g a day and up proteins and drop the amount of fats down and u will see changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found people who claim keto is a good diet haven't actually tried dieting with low fat intake. At least that been my experience. They usually think carbs are the enemy when in reality they are eating too much fat and consuming too many carbs.

50/30/20 is superior and far more sustainable long term. And I've done them all.

Keep fat below 15-10% of your diet and you will get shredded and perform way better.

I found people who claim keto is a good diet haven't actually tried dieting with low fat intake. At least that been my experience. They usually think carbs are the enemy when in reality they are eating too much fat and consuming too many carbs.

50/30/20 is superior and far more sustainable long term. And I've done them all.

Keep fat below 15-10% of your diet and you will get shredded and perform way better.

And also probly taking in too much sugar. Cause I can eat good amounts of carbs and still cut bf when done correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom