Refresh

This website www.isarms.com/forums/threads/carmel-cowboy-transformation-log.17965/page-28 is currently offline. Cloudflare's Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Carmel Cowboy Transformation Log

Nice work man, looks like your leaning out. I hope you feel the difference, and im glad to see you like your a minos, just like I do. Which brand do you prefer ?? My last couple months , I've mainly been using MAN.

Nice work man, looks like your leaning out. I hope you feel the difference, and im glad to see you like your a minos, just like I do. Which brand do you prefer ?? My last couple months , I've mainly been using MAN.

I use aminolinks by PS. Thanks for the support bro!! I can feel the difference and feel amazing!! Started at 234.5lbs and in the photos on 4/8 I was 211.8lbs. Strength is still up!

Day 70- wake up 5:30am. Today's workout is back and abs. 3rd of pre exhaust and will be focusing on mid lat. so most exercise will be will a neutral grip! Nutrition for today is a low day and will be at 75 grams of carbs. Will post my entire workout, cardio and meals for the day! Next week workout protocol is going to change in preparation for mock peak week. Will write out my plan leading up to peak week as well as peak week! Thank you for reading!

I use aminolinks by PS. Thanks for the support bro!! I can feel the difference and feel amazing!! Started at 234.5lbs and in the photos on 4/8 I was 211.8lbs. Strength is still up!
Nice, loss is part of your goal !!! I'm a loss of over 20 lbs also, that's great ,We have three weeks until a new run. Did you figure in a start date? Mine will be beginning of May ... Great work Bro, keep with it .. My bloods came back g2g, I put it in my last entry....

Backand abs workout- warm up was joint rotations and 10 mins on the bike.
1) straight bar pull overs-(40lbsx20)50lbsx20,60lbsx20,60lbsx20,60lbsx15,60lbsx15 lats on FIRE!!!!
2) neutral grip hammer lat pull down-(weight is the amount on one side)(45lbsx20)90lbsx15,135lbsx12,160lbsx10,160lbsx10
3)t-bar rows-(75lbsx20)125lbsx15,150lbsx12,175lbsx10
4) seated row-(100lbsx15)140lbsx15,150lbsx15,170lbsx12,180lbsx10
5) rack pulls- 135lbsx20,225lbsx20,315lbsx15,315lbsx15
6) ab crunch machine-today was weighted 90lbsx30,100lbsx30,100lbsx30,100lbsx30
Cardio-eliptical 30 mins had to get back to work. Will ride bike tonight for 20.
Overall great back workout and mind muscle connection was amazing. Thanks for reading!

Nice, loss is part of your goal !!! I'm a loss of over 20 lbs also, that's great ,We have three weeks until a new run. Did you figure in a start date? Mine will be beginning of May ... Great work Bro, keep with it .. My bloods came back g2g, I put it in my last entry....

Will check out your bloods. I plan to start may 21st!! you finialize your cycle? What source you using if you don't mind me asking?

Day 70 nutrition-
Meal 1-6 egg whites
1/2 cup of oatmeal
3oz turkey
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16 oz almond milk
Meal 3- 6oz chicken
1/2 cup rice
Meal 4- 2 scoops of whey
16oz water
Meal 5- 6oz chicken
1/2 cup of rice
Meal 6- 6oz turkey burger
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
3 spears of asparagus
Meal 6- 6egg whites
3oz turkey
Mushrooms and onions

Day 71- wake up 6:30am today is a day off from weights and just doing cardio. Nutrition for the day is a low day and will be at 75 grams of carbs. Weight loss is on schedule to be at 1lb by Saturday the 15th. Thank you for reading!

Chest and calves- warm up was joint rotations and bike 10 mins. So just a quick review this is the 3rd and final week of pre-exhaust. For my chest workout I pre exhausted the lower pec with high to low cables for 5 sets of 15-20 reps and 30 sec break week 1. Week 2 was mid chest and pre exhausted my mid pec with midline cables 5 sets of 15-20 reps. Week 3 which is today the focus was on upper pec.
1) internal and external rotation- 3 sets of 20 reps
2) face pulls- 3 sets of 20 reps
3) low to high cable crossover-(20lbsx20)30lbsx20,35lbsx20,35lbsx20,35lbsx15,35lbsx15
4)incline db press-(30lbsx20) 60lbsx15, 70lbsx12,75lbsx10
5) flat db press-(30lbsx20)60lbsx15 for 3 sets. This is the exercise that I feel the most where pec repair was so always cautious and go by how it feels. Chest is already pumped so don't need much weight to get good stimulation
6)decline barbell press(close grip)(95lbsx15) 135lbsx20,155lbsx15,185lbsx12
7) pec deck- 90lbsx20, 110lbsx15, 110lbsx15
8) high to low cable crossover- 40lbs for 3 sets of 15 reps.
9)calves today is a high rep day- superset seated calf raises with standing calf raise on hack squat with torso at a 90 degree angle at the waist to increase stretch. 4 sets of 20 reps on each. Seated calf raise was 100lbs and hack squat was 135lbs.
Cardio- eliptical for 50mins
Thanks for reading

For the internal/external rotations do you use a pulley or a band? I've been throwing them in on my chest/shoulder days to warm up and have been using a pulley with 5 pounds on it. Just wondering if it would be more beneficial to use a band.

For the internal/external rotations do you use a pulley or a band? I've been throwing them in on my chest/shoulder days to warm up and have been using a pulley with 5 pounds on it. Just wondering if it would be more beneficial to use a band.

I use pulleys as well and 5lbs! Tubing is good to but have to find the right tension! I don't use db's cause the line of tension changes. The key is keeping your elbow tucked to your side and at a 90 degree angle at the elbow. You could roll a small towel up to put against your side and have your elbow press against it to keep it there while your doing the exercise.

Cardio today was eliptical for 1hr. Warm up was joint rotations. Good stretch after cardio!
Nutrition so far
Meal 1- 6egg whites
3oz turkey
Spinach mushrooms and onions
1.5 protein pancakes
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16oz of almond milk
Meal 3-(pre workout) 6oz turkey burger
1/2 cup of rice
Meal 4- 2 scoops of whey
16oz of water
Meal 5- 6oz turkey buurger
1/2 cup of rice
Will update the rest of meal at end of day! Thank you for reading!

Your making great progress CC. Pics are looking good bro. Did I miss something here, starting the 21st? What are planning to run?

Your making great progress CC. Pics are looking good bro. Did I miss something here, starting the 21st? What are planning to run?

May 21st is the start of an epic run lol! I think I am going to do a full robo run. I am going to keep cutting after transformation contest for another 4-6 weeks. I want to be around 5% before I start next run. My goal for this next run is 220-225lbs and keep body fat no higher then 6-7%. I think tren is the compound that would assist me the best for my goal of lean mass and that grainy hard look. That being said the possibility of tren triggering my asthma scares me a little. I have been talking with Angelo and we both came to the conclusion that I will never know how my body will respond unless I try it at a low dose. If I do choose to run tren it will be 1-16 test cyp 500mg/wk,1-16 EQ 800mg/wk,1-4 anadrol 25mg, 8-16 tren ace 75-100mg/eod. Want to start tren after the endurance benefits from Eq have started to work and not run it while using drol.

Your plan sounds good to me. Angelo is right, you wont know how you react until you try. Running Ace if things go south, you can abort no problem. Anadrol at 25mg is good conservative dose. I think nutrition will dictate the type of gains you get, but with your attention to detail dont think this will even be an issue. I must say this caber i am taking is making me feel great.

Your plan sounds good to me. Angelo is right, you wont know how you react until you try. Running Ace if things go south, you can abort no problem. Anadrol at 25mg is good conservative dose. I think nutrition will dictate the type of gains you get, but with your attention to detail dont think this will even be an issue. I must say this caber i am taking is making me feel great.

Thanks for your input bro!! Glad the caber is making you feel great! Your deca at 200mg just make sure you don't crash prolactin. I know your going for bloods so that will be interesting to see!

I use pulleys as well and 5lbs! Tubing is good to but have to find the right tension! I don't use db's cause the line of tension changes. The key is keeping your elbow tucked to your side and at a 90 degree angle at the elbow. You could roll a small towel up to put against your side and have your elbow press against it to keep it there while your doing the exercise.

Awesome! I'll definitely use the towel tip thanks man!

Top Bottom