napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardio

I bumped my cardio from 35 to 40 minutes yesterday... Those extra 5 minutes were killer... Lol

I bumped my cardio from 35 to 40 minutes yesterday... Those extra 5 minutes were killer... Lol

trust me, even 5 minutes makes a difference and you need to push yourself to those limits... when you add something like GW and/or SR, those numbers are far more easy to increase...

U wanna try killer cardio. Do 5 min on the treadmill w a hoodie on. Set at 3.5. Then go 5 min in the sauna w hoodie on then back to the treadmill 5 min. Then back to sauna do that 5 times. And see if ur still standing.

PHURIOUS

U wanna try killer cardio. Do 5 min on the treadmill w a hoodie on. Set at 3.5. Then go 5 min in the sauna w hoodie on then back to the treadmill 5 min. Then back to sauna do that 5 times. And see if ur still standing.

PHURIOUS
Makes me sweat just thinking about it lmao..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS

I do about half my cardio session with my hoodie on, until I'm sweating so bad I have to take it off. I love that tactic. Helps get rid of water weight easily too to dry out

Every increment can be a huge difference. I recently went from 30 minutes to 45 and it is making a HUGE difference. It's certainly more rough to get through, but the results from the increase have been great

Last edited:
I do about half my cardio session with my hoodie on, until I'm sweating so bad I have to take it off. I love that tactic. Helps get rid of water weight easily too to dry out

Yep and when u add in the sauna u r freaking dripping. Lol

PHURIOUS

Also i start all my workouts w my hoodie on hood up. To get the body heat raised. Then take it off about halfway thru

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS

That's a walk in the park lol. Why not bump the incline to 12 then that would be something.

That's a walk in the park lol. Why not bump the incline to 12 then that would be something.

Ok guy. Lol. Not for the faint of heart. Its not the running its the heat and the heart rate.

PHURIOUS

the sauna is a staple for me... i have my own with good reason... its so important to get all the toxins out of your body on a daily basis and sweating with cardio and then hitting the sauna after a workout is key to this...

the sauna is a staple for me... i have my own with good reason... its so important to get all the toxins out of your body on a daily basis and sweating with cardio and then hitting the sauna after a workout is key to this...
I go sauna first then steam. The sauna gets it all out then the steam moisturizes my lungs. So important if you do a ton of cardio.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I go sauna first then steam. The sauna gets it all out then the steam moisturizes my lungs. So important if you do a ton of cardio.

yes, i like them both as well.. both have a strong purpose and that's a great protocol

interestingly enough the hotel im at has a hot tub, steam room, and dry sauna I am gonna get in that fucking steam room and moisturize my damn lungs tonite hmmm

It's funny. A few of us here are always pushing lower doses than normally seen. It's no coincidence that Dylan is one of the main ones. He keeps his system clean. I have a philosophy that I learned from sports docs from World Tour Cycling teams. It's simple: Less toxins in the body will allow you to take less drugs to see the same results. 2 things you see the low dose guys push hard. Sweating out toxins and liver support(internal toxins). Those docs I'm talking about have every single one of their athletes on IV Glutathione every 3 days and they have them train for 5 hours at a time in the summer with long sleeves and leg warmers for a day a week or more. Just so they sweat like pigs. Simply to clean the system.

I promise you guys. If you keep your liver clean and really sweat a couple of times a week. I mean drenched. You could take 1cc of oil down to 1/2 of that and see similar results. You save product/money but the real kicker........ You feel so much better throughout the day. Not tired. Full of energy. Light on your feet. This is not bullshit. Try it and it may change the way you look at cycling.

Top Bottom