napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardio

interestingly enough the hotel im at has a hot tub, steam room, and dry sauna I am gonna get in that fucking steam room and moisturize my damn lungs tonite hmmm
Take deep breaths while your in there. Fill your lungs up. Use your nose. It helps to relax.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

It's funny. A few of us here are always pushing lower doses than normally seen. It's no coincidence that Dylan is one of the main ones. He keeps his system clean. I have a philosophy that I learned from sports docs from World Tour Cycling teams. It's simple: Less toxins in the body will allow you to take less drugs to see the same results. 2 things you see the low dose guys push hard. Sweating out toxins and liver support(internal toxins). Those docs I'm talking about have every single one of their athletes on IV Glutathione every 3 days and they have them train for 5 hours at a time in the summer with long sleeves and leg warmers for a day a week or more. Just so they sweat like pigs. Simply to clean the system.

I promise you guys. If you keep your liver clean and really sweat a couple of times a week. I mean drenched. You could take 1cc of oil down to 1/2 of that and see similar results. You save product/money but the real kicker........ You feel so much better throughout the day. Not tired. Full of energy. Light on your feet. This is not bullshit. Try it and it may change the way you look at cycling.

very well said and i couldn't agree more... another thing i do as i said is to get weekly massages and really clean out and detoxify... i can't tell you the difference it makes since i have been doing this... it does wonders... i get a 2 hour massage every Sunday or every other and it has truly made a HUGE difference in things for me...

It's funny. A few of us here are always pushing lower doses than normally seen. It's no coincidence that Dylan is one of the main ones. He keeps his system clean. I have a philosophy that I learned from sports docs from World Tour Cycling teams. It's simple: Less toxins in the body will allow you to take less drugs to see the same results. 2 things you see the low dose guys push hard. Sweating out toxins and liver support(internal toxins). Those docs I'm talking about have every single one of their athletes on IV Glutathione every 3 days and they have them train for 5 hours at a time in the summer with long sleeves and leg warmers for a day a week or more. Just so they sweat like pigs. Simply to clean the system.

I promise you guys. If you keep your liver clean and really sweat a couple of times a week. I mean drenched. You could take 1cc of oil down to 1/2 of that and see similar results. You save product/money but the real kicker........ You feel so much better throughout the day. Not tired. Full of energy. Light on your feet. This is not bullshit. Try it and it may change the way you look at cycling.

Great advice bro! Very well said!

Take deep breaths while your in there. Fill your lungs up. Use your nose. It helps to relax.

ok im sold on the steam room it will be an addition to our new house plans. how long do you stay in, i was in for like 10 minutes or so and i am still sweating wow cardio tomorrow

ok im sold on the steam room it will be an addition to our new house plans. how long do you stay in, i was in for like 10 minutes or so and i am still sweating wow cardio tomorrow

15-20 minutes in both is what i generally do... it does take a few sessions to get used to the steam room... it can be a bit overwhelming your first few times... another thing to understand is steam rooms encounter a lot of mechanical issues... you will notice at your gym if they have a steam room and sauna that the steam room is often under maintenance yet the sauna rarely is... i bought my sauna a few years ago and it has been excellent...

funny you should say that cuz the steam room was down for maintenance last week when I was here, but it was fabulous and yes it was a little bit overwhelming I had to walk out twice cuz I just felt like I was trapped or it was just too damn hot, but it cleared my head and honestly today doing cardio I didn't start sweat at my usual 8 minutes it was more like the 15 minute mark

funny you should say that cuz the steam room was down for maintenance last week when I was here, but it was fabulous and yes it was a little bit overwhelming I had to walk out twice cuz I just felt like I was trapped or it was just too damn hot, but it cleared my head and honestly today doing cardio I didn't start sweat at my usual 8 minutes it was more like the 15 minute mark

its quite common for the steam room to be down.. i would start in the steam room and finish in the sauna... go from the wet heat to the dry heat... once you are in the steam room for about a week or so, its not big deal on the overwhelming feeling but it takes a bit of time to acclimate to it.. its a great sweat from both and very beneficial...

i am gonna find out cuz as long as that bitch is up and running i will be in it everynight well until Tuesday atleast maybe longer

This is really interesting reading everyone's outlook on cardio. I have not been implementing cardio really into my regiment as of lately and considering doing it again. I am 21 yrs old and fairly lean (healthy looking with some fat). And am soon starting a sarms stack, thinking about doing cardio in the morning after my coffee or tea, then eating after cardio/sauna. Thinking about starting with 15 minutes or so on the treadmill, then maybe after a week or two, bumping it to 20 minutes.. any advice?

ya that's how I started man 10 minutes elliptical and as I felt if getting easier I bumped it up after a month or so I was up to 60 mins sometimes 2x a day with the gw it gets easier and easier fantastic

This is really interesting reading everyone's outlook on cardio. I have not been implementing cardio really into my regiment as of lately and considering doing it again. I am 21 yrs old and fairly lean (healthy looking with some fat). And am soon starting a sarms stack, thinking about doing cardio in the morning after my coffee or tea, then eating after cardio/sauna. Thinking about starting with 15 minutes or so on the treadmill, then maybe after a week or two, bumping it to 20 minutes.. any advice?

you definitely need to implement some form of cardio for overall health bro... you may not need to go as long or as intense as some depending on your goals but some form of cardio should most definitely be done...

I'm pedaling my bike every day to work and back. 12min+12 min= 24min every day. +15 min few times a week in the gym. (I'm not counting 5-7 min wormups every start). Keeps me in shape. Still, all about diet.

Top Bottom