Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 day tuna regiment

This 3 day tuna regimen. .ok for women? Jake or drb any of the ladies in your life try this? If ok for a woman should anything be tweaked?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes it will work well.It will help reset your metabolism. You will be mentally tuff once you do this, and it will break plateaus for you. Tweaks- For women-no more than 3 days and no where near menstruation. Also for the 3 days add some metamucil for fiber.
After 3 days you will not stop smiling at the mirror and how proud you will be of yourself. After you do one 3 day cycle you will know how to proceed in the future.

Yes it will work well.It will help reset your metabolism. You will be mentally tuff once you do this, and it will break plateaus for you. Tweaks- For women-no more than 3 days and no where near menstruation. Also for the 3 days add some metamucil for fiber.
After 3 days you will not stop smiling at the mirror and how proud you will be of yourself. After you do one 3 day cycle you will know how to proceed in the future.

Great thanks! I will let you all know my outcome when I can take the plunge! Appreciate this getting posted up and your help!

Great thanks! I will let you all know my outcome when I can take the plunge! Appreciate this getting posted up and your help!

Good...let us know how it goes. Don't start it until you feel really strong and happy and are ready for the good fight. It is not easy but yet only 3 days.So effective.
Expect to loose about 8lbs. I started it today. 2 cans of tuna, with a squeeze of lemon and a dash of tabassco, at 6am with 1 qt water...yummo huh? Good luck.

Good...let us know how it goes. Don't start it until you feel really strong and happy and are ready for the good fight. It is not easy but yet only 3 days.So effective.
Expect to loose about 8lbs. I started it today. 2 cans of tuna, with a squeeze of lemon and a dash of tabassco, at 6am with 1 qt water...yummo huh? Good luck.

Im definitely ready! Sounds yummy! After the 3 days though it may become gross lol. Is it ok to season with some seasoning as long advisors salt free? Ill add the tobacco and lemon for sure!

I'm pretty sure pepper is safe for anything. And even ground black pepper changes A LOT for me. Hot sauce is pretty harmless in the grand scheme of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im definitely ready! Sounds yummy! After the 3 days though it may become gross lol. Is it ok to season with some seasoning as long advisors salt free? Ill add the tobacco and lemon for sure!

Yeah I try to mix it up. Today was lime, and powdered cayenne. Tomorrow I will use a squeeze of lemon and one of lime and dried parsley & garlic powder As someone mentioned, I also use potassium salt...called No Salt.

I'm pretty sure pepper is safe for anything. And even ground black pepper changes A LOT for me. Hot sauce is pretty harmless in the grand scheme of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh for sure. Hot sauce, No Salt, powdered seasonings, dried herbs, and also I have a lot of fresh herbs growing

Actually salt is a good thing on a diet like that no carbs and tons of water loading your going too be a pissing machine youll actually need the sodium especially if your training hard

FML Day 2 on straight Tuna. I caved today and had 1 cup of egg whites... I will go two more days straight on Tuna for my "cheat".

Actually salt is a good thing on a diet like that no carbs and tons of water loading your going too be a pissing machine youll actually need the sodium especially if your training hard

You need sodium and potassium. So a blend of 75% Kcl with 25% NaCl works for me. I have consumed 5 gals of water in three days

Can the tuna regiment also work with canned chicken breast? Honest question.

The only issue I would see is that you would be getting pretty much zero fat content with the chicken, where the tuna you are getting some healthy omegas. Since this diet is based solely on the tuna there's no carbs and only ears coming from what's in the tuna.

Day 1 down!

Day 1 down!

Go girl. I tried Sunday and got a little over 12 hours had a carb crash bad, and fell off the wagon. this is something I need to be alone for. LOL not around wife and kids cuz I could see me getting angry and snapping. Good luck

Go girl. I tried Sunday and got a little over 12 hours had a carb crash bad, and fell off the wagon. this is something I need to be alone for. LOL not around wife and kids cuz I could see me getting angry and snapping. Good luck

Ha . Yeah definitely make it a time that you're not going to be tempted to cave in and Thanks. My energy is a little low..but I feel great! I actually only usually eat carbs in the form of fruits throughout the week so this isnt that hard for me. Last night was a little bit of a struggle when bigb was eating my favorite snack (greek yogurt with some protein powder) but I fought it off! Let's see how today goes! :)

Ha . Yeah definitely make it a time that you're not going to be tempted to cave in and Thanks. My energy is a little low..but I feel great! I actually only usually eat carbs in the form of fruits throughout the week so this isnt that hard for me. Last night was a little bit of a struggle when bigb was eating my favorite snack (greek yogurt with some protein powder) but I fought it off! Let's see how today goes! :)

You got this!! Mmmm tuna!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

ya my old lady came in with a bowl of chili and said hey you want some, and I was like ya I fuckin want some im eating only tuna lol. but I felt the crash hard and gave in to the carbs. I will conquer this when I am on a jobsite and need to be an asshole to some subcontractors lol.

ya my old lady came in with a bowl of chili and said hey you want some, and I was like ya I fuckin want some im eating only tuna lol. but I felt the crash hard and gave in to the carbs. I will conquer this when I am on a jobsite and need to be an asshole to some subcontractors lol.
Lol hell yeah!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom