napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is better for general use? Armoasin Or Nolvadex

i appreciate the response. My diet isn't perfect i have no desire to be on stage or any thing of that nature. i respect any one who does. Usually day consists of..3-4 eggs maybe some wheat toast or oatmeal. for lunch maybe steak or chicken with a cup of white rice..dinner consists of usually steak or chicken with a salad no extra carbs. and inbetween i eat almonds or cashews. i dont drink soda..or jucies only water. thats pretty much an average day..if its water retention what can i do to reduce this ?

Diet will not cause gyno signs. Water retention yes but not itchy nipples. However potassium never hurts of sodium is causing water gain.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

It may just be your body composition bro. You might be over thinking a problem that isn't there. It happens to a lot of people that are carrying excess bodyfat, especially if things are within range.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nipple issues and all that aside im still alot weaker than i was lets say this time last year. A definfitane noticeable drop in over all strength my work out partners have noticed as well. maybe i need time off? i took a good 5 days off back in june

Sodium and water retention will not cause gyno signs. There's more to it if you have itchy nips that are swollen.

about to say screw all of this because the doctors think im nuts at this point. just gonna leave it alone and say fuck it all. im sick of all this shit and every person and doctor i talk to "its all in your head" how can it be all in my head if my nipples itch and im emotional when watching movies like a bitch. and the wieghts keep going down and down but hey its all in my head tho right?

Sodium and water retention will not cause gyno signs. There's more to it if you have itchy nips that are swollen.

On my way to get my Serum Estrogen and Estrodial+prolactin one last time after this im not caring about this shit any more i guess im just gonna be the guy with a regular looking body who works out every day with girly looking nipples because this shit is driving me mad

Nolvadex 20mg ed for 4-16 weeks is what I would do for gyno treatment.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Don't get frustrated, although I imagine it's hard. You will get it figured out. There's a lot of knowledgeable people here to help. Nolva could possibly have a place if it is only a problem at the nips, as it would stop the binding process at the receptors. It sounds like your issue is deeper than just that though. Get that test done bro, and bring back the results again. There will be a fix for this. And I don't think you are crazy or its just in your head if you have itchy puffy nips. Some problems that are not common just take a while to figure out, but when you do it'll be worth the effort. So don't give up, this thread will see more action and you will get more input and ideas.

Do you notice any firm lumps under the swollen area around the nipple? That is a sure sign of gyno.

I was always under impression that taking SERM like clomid or nolva blocks estrogen receptors but estrogen just keeps building up unless you take an AI. Once you stop SERM you are in for a nasty rebound. So taking SERM is a band-aid quick fix to relieve symptoms and NOT to address the root cause.

So I believe AI needs to be started first to stop or at least limit estrogen conversion from T.

Is there a class of drugs that actually destroy floating E besides DIM?

One more source of estrogen load is all sorts of chemicals that mimic estrogen. These are generally called xenoestrogens as they are foreign to your body.
These include pesticides, parabens (preservatives in personal care products), BPA and phtalates (hardening and softening agents for plastics), and so on.

Another source is plant estrogens, soy in particular. Beer as well.

You wanna be actively avoiding those. IDK if they are shown in your lab numbers but they can mess you up big time.

Last edited:
One more source of estrogen load is all sorts of chemicals that mimic estrogen. These are generally called xenoestrogens as they are foreign to your body.
These include pesticides, parabens (preservatives in personal care products), BPA and phtalates (hardening and softening agents for plastics), and so on.

Another source is plant estrogens, soy in particular. Beer as well.

You wanna be actively avoiding those. IDK if they are shown in your lab numbers but they can mess you up big time.

I appceriate the info. I dont drink beer and i try to stay away from plastic as well as much as i can

I was always under impression that taking SERM like clomid or nolva blocks estrogen receptors but estrogen just keeps building up unless you take an AI. Once you stop SERM you are in for a nasty rebound. So taking SERM is a band-aid quick fix to relieve symptoms and NOT to address the root cause.

So I believe AI needs to be started first to stop or at least limit estrogen conversion from T.

currently waiting on a second round of labs to determine my total estrogen and estrodial both came back well with in range 2 weeks ago but im just double checking to be safe because clearly im still having E like symptoms. Itchy nipples, Soft looking body, up and down emotions...general weakness..no random boners or morning wood. severe water mention. I am not gonna sit here and say i had the perfect physique but i know for a fact i looked alot better than i currently do and NOTHING has changed. I dont do steroids, i dont eat pizza and burgers. i dont drink juice or soda and my carb intake is on the low side i only eat carbs maybe twice a day and there on the low end maybe a cup of rice or some wheat toast

i Currently have a script for armoasin but dont want to touch it because my last labs came back in range

Don't get frustrated, although I imagine it's hard. You will get it figured out. There's a lot of knowledgeable people here to help. Nolva could possibly have a place if it is only a problem at the nips, as it would stop the binding process at the receptors. It sounds like your issue is deeper than just that though. Get that test done bro, and bring back the results again. There will be a fix for this. And I don't think you are crazy or its just in your head if you have itchy puffy nips. Some problems that are not common just take a while to figure out, but when you do it'll be worth the effort. So don't give up, this thread will see more action and you will get more input and ideas.

i appceriate the support on the issue. Last labs every thing came back 2 weeks ago with free test, total estrogen and estrodial all in range so im curious two weeks later if they are still in range. I did a total Estrogen,Prolactin and estrodial test only time will tell but until then i guess its puffy/ithcy nips and massive muscle weakness.

Nipple issues and all that aside im still alot weaker than i was lets say this time last year. A definfitane noticeable drop in over all strength my work out partners have noticed as well. maybe i need time off? i took a good 5 days off back in june

There's a lot of things that can contribute to a drop in performance related to training, diet, and other factors in your life. As far as time off I take a full week off every 3 months to deload my body

That is only true if you have elevated estrogen. If estrogen is in range there is no rebound. The only reason to take an AI is to keep you within a specific range. If you are in that range and taking nothing to raise it, it becomes unnecessary

Top Bottom