napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is better for general use? Armoasin Or Nolvadex

i appceriate the support on the issue. Last labs every thing came back 2 weeks ago with free test, total estrogen and estrodial all in range so im curious two weeks later if they are still in range. I did a total Estrogen,Prolactin and estrodial test only time will tell but until then i guess its puffy/ithcy nips and massive muscle weakness.

Dude, you are seriously overanalyzing and overthinking the shit out of this, and you are going to work yourself into a frenzy liking for a problem in areas that aren't causing it. It's time to look elsewhere. Your bloodwork is showing you as fine.

i Currently have a script for armoasin but dont want to touch it because my last labs came back in range

I believe aromasin is the way to go bro. It will change T:E ratio in your favor which what really matters. Individual T and E numbers mean very little.

Dude, you are seriously overanalyzing and overthinking the shit out of this, and you are going to work yourself into a frenzy liking for a problem in areas that aren't causing it. It's time to look elsewhere. Your bloodwork is showing you as fine.

i hear you rick. Its just ive had elevated estrogen for 2.5 years and all of a sudden on not being on any form of med it came back normal. Im just re checking to make sure after i get this estrogen and prolactin back and its in range im going to look on a non hormonal level

That is only true if you have elevated estrogen. If estrogen is in range there is no rebound. The only reason to take an AI is to keep you within a specific range. If you are in that range and taking nothing to raise it, it becomes unnecessary

What happens to E when it is not able to act on a receptor blocked by SERM. I am not sure there is any feedback loop that stops aromatization of T into E while there is plenty of E floating around not able to bind anywhere. So I assume your E will eventually go out of range. That's my hypothesis

I believe aromasin is the way to go bro. It will change T:E ratio in your favor which what really matters. Individual T and E numbers mean very little.

exactly what i was thinking. But just dont want to take anything unless i absolutely have too. Last labs came back in range so i stayed away from it

Top Bottom