napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Urgent PCT help...

gainliftman

Hi Dylan.

Been looking to your vids for months now and learned a lot about PED's. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge with us, because solid advice about all this stuff online is rare... Thought about contacting you via mail here, since I have a question about my PCT. I hope you can help me my man.

So I'm 20 years old and living and breathing the bodybuilding lifestyle. Two weeks ago I did my last shot of test, to finish off my first ever test cycle on which I also ran Dbol for 1 month. Cycle is done now and sex drive is super low.

So yesterday, my PCT started, before I start a whole new cycle in February. The plan is to take tamoxifen for this pct. 2 tabs the first 2 weeks and 1 tab the last 2 weeks. That's it ... Do you think I need to order some Clomid too? Could have it by the end of next week.

Now, I also would like to run something in the 2 months after pct to increase my chances of keeping my mass. I just know my body has a hard time gaining and holding mass, already was the case when natural. That's why I was thinking about proviron for 2 months, to help me maintain the gains. What's your opinion about Proviron?

Thanks a lot for helping.

Last edited:
Time is ticking?

You use the juice at 20 years old and you have the balls to say time is ticking? Like Dylan is supposed to drop everything to save ur ass?

You cant figure out that nolva and tamoxifen are the SAME THING?

Yeah definitely sounds like living the bodybuilding lifestyle to me.

Prepare to get smoked.

thats not even close to a proper pct, not even close, not to mention the pure absurdity of using steroids at only 20 years old... thats not "living and breathing the bodybuilding life" man, thats more like living a life of pure ignorance... im going to show you the right pct but beyond that, i wont be contributing to anything else to a 20 year old... this is a PRIME EXAMPLE of why steroids get a bad name...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom