napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone acetate

How long can you run tren a safely and how many mg?

That's a very broad question, but I typically don't recommend ever going over 12 weeks of Tren use even with enanthate.you also don't need a high dose of Tren for it to be effective. Generally 400mg is more than plenty.

Of course the main obstacle is making sure you are experienced enough and in the right condition for Tren. It is reserved for advanced users only

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

How long can you run tren a safely and how many mg?

If your key word here is safely and that is what is most important to you then use 0.0mgs of tren. If you insist on using it then you take it with test and if you are a first timer with tren then use about 50mg EOD and use A. Use this 8-12 weeks max. Many many folks start tren and never get past 3 weeks so pay attention

I'll be the first to say I've ran it for a long period and have the worst bloods of my life on it. My good cholesterol was a staggering.. 12.

Holy shit what did your doctor tell you and where was your LDL

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

I'll have look but they were both demolished. First time I seen my doc damn near get sick.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

U don't take any heart health supplements like niacin & red yeast extract? They can help lower bad cholesterol n raise good cholesterol

Bro I was on ace seven months. Fish oil, every supplement under the table, prescription cholesterol meds, etc. Your absolutely cannot run tren that long. Kills you. Literally.

I still can't believe how long you were on. Must be some kind of record lmao..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Bro I was on ace seven months. Fish oil, every supplement under the table, prescription cholesterol meds, etc. Your absolutely cannot run tren that long. Kills you. Literally.

" do as I say,not as I do!"

Every see the logs? Ran like 4 labs tren back to back. Pinning eod no less! Was brutal.. First few months great.. Last few.. Hell

I couldn't imagine brother... lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The longest I ran tren was for four months, started with ace and finished with enth. Never again because after the 10th week mark I start losing my sanity.

I dreamt of ripping people apart and raping them. And it was the calmest sleep I have ever had.

Hahaha I was the exact opposite, I would imagine myself going to parties and engaging in fights before sleeping and it felt so real my heart rate would shoot up.

I've also experienced waking up really angry for no apparent reason any one else dealt with this? Not to mention the night terrors of your significant other cheating very vividly

fc1a56ba134baf5506b366d182284dea.jpg

If you guys ever have trouble with tren insomnia and don't want to take any heavy meds like Xanax or ambien, this is good. Same ingredient in benadryl but double the dose and OTC.

i use Unisom with Doxylamine Succinate. knocks my ass out if i take 4. i have to take 4 and then like 4-5 melatonin.

Yes this is like a CVS brand of unisom. I'll have to look into doxy because with this stuff I have the increase the dose with time. Melatonin doesn't do anything lol

then you def need to try Doxylamine Succinate.. its strong. like kills benadryl lol

Haha fuck that I'm returning this shit. Whatever is stronger and doesn't doesn't build up tolerance is good to go. Much appreciated brother Robo

Top Bottom