Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol concern

I also think people have too high expectations with Tbol... This is not the first post I've seen with similar concerns. If I recall correctly Ibleedoranbla had similar concerns and I think his Tbol was from Hipo another reputable sponsor.

You guys want crazy results from orals you should run Anadrol or Dbol... You want to play it safe with solid lean gains Anavar or TBol... Just my 2 cents...

What is the half life of Tbol? I'm considering running it and Dylan isn't kidding about it being overlooked - hard to find the info!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is the half life of Tbol? I'm considering running it and Dylan isn't kidding about it being overlooked - hard to find the info!

I think it's around 16 hrs...

16 hours is the half life. It's one of the longer ones with orals

I also think people have too high expectations with Tbol... This is not the first post I've seen with similar concerns. If I recall correctly Ibleedoranbla had similar concerns and I think his Tbol was from Hipo another reputable sponsor.

You guys want crazy results from orals you should run Anadrol or Dbol... You want to play it safe with solid lean gains Anavar or TBol... Just my 2 cents...
Yeah, I'm kind of that way too! I have noticed throughout the years that I have a really high absorption rate so therefore Chemicals don't quite respond the same with me like others. So when I take a milder oral like white Tbol it's really hard for me to notice anything at all. I don't gain any weight, & I guess my muscles do look fuller. But to me it's really hard to tell ....I just don't notice much. I am going to give it another try though with Radjay from Roids24.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tbol is my new favorite oral - I don't think I will ever take Dbol again. The fact it doesn't aromatize and you still maintain the strength gain is superb. How ever if I was going to go dirty I would choose anadrol over Dbol any day

tbol is excellent and im not sure what everyone really expects from it... it can easily put on 10 lbs or more of lean muscle... i have seen a few not do well with what and it leaves me scratching my head because i have not only had my own personal experience but seen so many do so well with it but i look at it like epistane for example.. i have seen some guys just go nuts on epistane, considering their favorite oral over anything and then some who get next to nothing from it.... everyone is different in that regard and you can only tell through your own experience... i have seen guys stack tbol and lgd and get 15 lbs. easy and now that rad is available, that can be added with even more mega results... then you can avoid all the dbol water etc... its really up to you what you do but if you want cleaner type gains this is perfect... if your not responding to tbol then just try something else but its really in a category of its own because there's not many leaner bulking type steroids

Top Bottom