Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol concern

I was pushing myself bro. I could only do 225 for about 6 reps. I'm doing 405 for 6 reps now. Maybe tbol did play a role but I sure didn't notice it early in the cycle until this week. That's why I'm assuming it's test. I'll just try another compound next cycle. Not tbol though.

I was pushing myself bro. I could only do 225 for about 6 reps. I'm doing 405 for 6 reps now. Maybe tbol did play a role but I sure didn't notice it early in the cycle until this week. That's why I'm assuming it's test. I'll just try another compound next cycle. Not tbol though.

Either way, its more likely the TBol then the Test in my opinion I'm not a expert like Dylan is or anything but my experience with Test Cyp says its not the Test. I know that in some Users TBol just shows up out of nowhere with a bang late in the cycle. Not everybody experiences the same linear progression of strength gains. I am all over the place when it comes to strength gains. Test I am slow steady and consistent, when I run var I don't get any strength gains up front but all of a sudden bang its hits out of nowhere.

There's just a lot of assumptions here bro, so it's really not fair to single out Tbol as not doing anything when you really don't know for sure. Being your first cycle, most people have higher expectations than reality also which could be a factor.

there is no way you jump from 225 to 405 on squats with just Test. even Test + Tbol i cannot see you jumping that much that quickly, but you were taking 60-70mg TBOL so that is a very high dose, and test wont give you that massive jumpm so that had to be TBol. in my experience TBol is a very slow gain but it is very clean too. no water. pure muscle. the best thing i like about Tbol is it gets you hard and vascular. the strength is nice dont get me wrong but i love that vascularity and hardness. it seems like Dbol had a baby with Winny. that is why people think it doesnt do much because they dont see drastic changes that they expect..but Tbol is a derivative of Dbol in case you didnt know. its basically like a bit weaker Dbol with no estrogen sides.

i dont understand what is up with your Tbol but you said they were different colors. you should PM pharmalady and inquire about that, maybe there was a defect product or something..this should have been addressed first before you finished taking it..

I'm dead serious I went up that much on squats. Last week and a half I was stuck at 365 now I'm at 405. Something is definitely working. I did pm Pharma lady in that regard. I haven't heard anything yet but I will keep you all posted. By the way, I did save some tbol. Both colored pills. Rick is right, maybe I was expecting too much but even then, I didn't feel hard or vascular.

I'm dead serious I went up that much on squats. Last week and a half I was stuck at 365 now I'm at 405. Something is definitely working. I did pm Pharma lady in that regard. I haven't heard anything yet but I will keep you all posted. By the way, I did save some tbol. Both colored pills. Rick is right, maybe I was expecting too much but even then, I didn't feel hard or vascular.

ok, well feeling is one thing. but if your squat jumped that much the TBol had to be doing something. Test is not going to kick that hard..

Like spiked said. I don't have any altered sense on t bol or any other compound. So feeling it may not happen. You take it, over anaylize it don't fill it get dissapointed by no gains. Come back to the mirror 3 weeks later and say holy shit you have been working.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Like spiked said. I don't have any altered sense on t bol or any other compound. So feeling it may not happen. You take it, over anaylize it don't fill it get dissapointed by no gains. Come back to the mirror 3 weeks later and say holy shit you have been working.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

yeah i mean if his squat really went from 225 to 405 then the TBol did something, thats for DANG sure

yeah bro, this is not the first time you said you were a non responder to something so something there is not right... im not sure what it is because its too hard to tell when your using multiple compounds but on a long estered test, you wont really notice anything until 4 weeks in and test alone will definitely not cause strength increases of that magnitude... they will definitely increase strength, but not that drastically... its too hard to ascertain what is going on here...

Weird, I'm on day 10 of TBOL using 50mg a day with Test E and I'm filling fuller and veins man veins everywhere and I'm 14% or so BF. Strength gains have been minimal but work capacity has steadly risen. Also fat is melting off me. I'm not sure why its not doing anything for you. 60mg is a nice dose brother, Tbol has a great reputation on doing everything well. Just don't expect 15 plus pounds on it. Love me some TBol

speaking of fat 21 did that cottage cheese shit go away?

Gents, I also forgot to mention that the color of the tbol pills without the logo were bright orange compared to the tbol pills with the logo. The ones with the logo were like a dull (not as bright) orange.
Pharma Lady has encouraged me to tell members if they have a problem or concern such as this to inform a rep (SpikedEggnog or myself) or herself for the matter to be taken into consideration.

Please address issues such as this as soon as possible... Don't wait till after the fact.

Thanks...

If you're anything like me, my test is so low, and shbg is high, that when I do a low dose of anything my strength skyrockets in about 4 weeks. Prop 10 days and 135 bb curl goes to a 145 for same reps, for example.

I cannot speak about your tbol experience, havent had any experience with that yet.

almost sounds like magic lol. thats insane jumps.

I was told by PL that GA manufacturer was running low in Stock on tbol so they made non branded pills to produce more. She mentioned it shouldn't be an issue. They should both be legit tbol.

I was told by PL that GA manufacturer was running low in Stock on tbol so they made non branded pills to produce more. She mentioned it shouldn't be an issue. They should both be legit tbol.
Thanks for sharing that information...

Top Bottom