napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Subcutaneous T Injections?

Where do you pin with a slin stomach, delts quads?
Il do side of the stomach area. Seems to ease in better there is more chance for it to disperse I feel like. This cycle I'm on now is another 100% slin pin only cycle Il swich to I'M come prep time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Il do side of the stomach area. Seems to ease in better there is more chance for it to disperse I feel like. This cycle I'm on now is another 100% slin pin only cycle Il swich to I'M come prep time.

Ok gotcha thx

I've been using 30 gauge 1/2" insulin syringes for a year now. No issues. Switched to insulin pins because if I'm sticking myself 2 x week for the rest of my life, then I'm going to use the smallest needle possible. I don't do it sub q. But it's definitely not deep IM either. Whatever. It works for me. I do it in the side of my thigh

Ive researched it quite a bit, here's a post from another board from a guy who went all out

Comparison between 100mg test Sub-Q and IM (with labwork)
Figured I would make a post specifically for this now that I have my results.

Quick summary, blood work using 100mg test-cyp 1 injection weekly, no other ancillaries used, timing of shot was Sunday morning. Reasoning was to get a real comparison between using test Sub-Q and IM. No other variables to cloud the results. I know protocols call for AI, HCG, multiple shots and so on. This is to get a result from just testosterone 1x a week using IM and Sub-Q delivery methods. These are MY personal results so if you have different results I encourage you to post them.

Results from labwork (100 mg Test-cyp Sub-Q 1x a week)

Estradiol 21.2 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
Testosterone , Serum 366 348-1197 ng/dL
Testosterone, Total, Lc/Ms 334.0 348.0-1197.0 ng/dL
Testost., % Free+Weakly Bound 30.8 9.0-46.0 %
Testost., F+W Bound 102.9 40.0-250.0 ng/dL

So when I did 1 shot IM 100g a week, my Total test was 792, over 2x what it is using Sub-Q.

This is a slight increase from baseline which was 284.

Summary

Baseline (no testosterone injections) 284 ng/dL (Sept 12, 2012)
100mg Test-Cyp 1x a week Sub-Q 366 ng/dL (Jan 3, 2013)
100mg Test-Cyp 1x a week IM 792 ng/dL (May 11, 2012)

Ill be switching back to IM with a drop of ldex 1x a week to keep the e2 in check. This explains why I have been feeling tired lately.

Bottom line, Sub-Q is not as effective as IM for me. IM shots are 2x as effective for raising testosterone levels with the same dosage and timing.

Question: Why did you switch from IM to Sub-Q if your test was good to begin with?

Answer: I wanted to see what impact sub-q had on my RBCs and test levels, in addition sub-q is much easier than IM. I know from experience HCG is effective sub-q so I was hoping injecting test sub-q would give me similar results.

Question: How long did you do Sub-Q or IM before getting test results?

Answer: 6 weeks on each protocol before getting labs.

Question: When did you get the labwork done in relation to the injections?

Answer: Labs were done on Wednesday, injections were on Sunday so 3 days after.
Last edited by GFA; 01-12-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Ive researched it quite a bit, here's a post from another board from a guy who went all out

Quick summary, blood work using 100mg test-cyp 1 injection weekly, no other ancillaries used, timing of shot was Sunday morning. Reasoning was to get a real comparison between using test Sub-Q and IM. No other variables to cloud the results. I know protocols call for AI, HCG, multiple shots and so on. This is to get a result from just testosterone 1x a week using IM and Sub-Q delivery methods. These are MY personal results so if you have different results I encourage you to post them.

So when I did 1 shot IM 100g a week, my Total test was 792, over 2x what it is using Sub-Q.

Summary

Ill be switching back to IM with a drop of ldex 1x a week to keep the e2 in check. This explains why I have been feeling tired lately.

Bottom line, Sub-Q is not as effective as IM for me. IM shots are 2x as effective for raising testosterone levels with the same dosage and timing.

Question: Why did you switch from IM to Sub-Q if your test was good to begin with?

Answer: I wanted to see what impact sub-q had on my RBCs and test levels, in addition sub-q is much easier than IM. I know from experience HCG is effective sub-q so I was hoping injecting test sub-q would give me similar results.

^Interesting

I've done multiple full cycles sub q results are great works for me and couldn't be happier. I also inject more frequently. Even if I was doing 250 a week I'd do 2 injections.

I've done multiple full cycles sub q results are great works for me and couldn't be happier. I also inject more frequently. Even if I was doing 250 a week I'd do 2 injections.

Ever notice any difference in methods results or whats you opinions on the pros and cons of each ?

Would you do sub q in the quads? With 1/2 inch slin

Well i cruise in between cycles at the moment so I don't have the insight on absorbtion so much anymore I feel like my levels are very consistant.

I feel just as good if not better than when I do while I did IM. Being comfortable and ease of use all relates to overall cycle preformance I guess.

When I did IM I can't say it was any better or kicked in any faster than what I see with sub q.

The tests are equally as for it as they are against it if you dig around. I think drb had an experiment and Jake mentioned when it concluded subq held equal to that of IM. Maybe a couple points lower but damn near the same.

36 hours post IM injection is standard for bloods. But that time frame may require a delay for sub q to truly have a fair result.

Took a while to get the sub 1 method down. Keeping it pip and swelling free of course.

I don't worry about hitting veins. Or nerves anymore. Don't worry about scar tissue either.

There's a lot of benifit to it honestly.

I run bloods vary rarely but the last couple times I did it's always the same 10x or near it. Il be running more in the future. Getting in the habbit of it at least but I've never seen a difference.

Would you do sub q in the quads? With 1/2 inch slin
No just due to the things you may hit. Depends where in the quad I guess.

I like to hit the lats and side of the gut. Almost oblique area.

Don't get me wrong if I was getting ready for a show or something I would go I'm for sure. When you get that paper thin look you damn sure will see the injection if it's sub q.

It all has a place it does or does not belong....

Summary

That looks pretty similar to what Jake did. They did deep IM with 1.5 pins, and sub q of .2cc 300mg cyp x3/week for 120mg/week.They used 27gx1/2. The subq guys had higher estradiol and slightly less test. This was only 10 guys but the results were all the same. There is a reason why big pharm always said deep IM. My own guess is that that test stores in fat way longer than in muscle. You would think that while being held up in fat that the test would just be released slower, but it looks to me like the test stored and coverted more to E.

If I was going to do trt for the rest of my life I would get over the needle issue.

It's still kind of wierdly making its way through that evolution stage. When I first heard of it, I came across it as an option trt patients were exploring and some doctors were using this method for patients. Mind you small amounts not typical cycle amounts of like 500mg.

Idk if I'd endorse if for a permanent solution. Or replacment for IM

When I first started doing it I was doing it to give sites a break from the old harpoon. I got a long road ahead so scar tissue is something I wanna keep minimal as I go haha.

Wait til Jack gets on. He's another subq guy I believe. See what he thinks.

Estradiol21.27.6-42.6pg/mL
Testosterone , Serum366348-1197ng/dL
Testosterone, Total, Lc/Ms334.0348.0-1197.0ng/dL
Testost., % Free+Weakly Bound30.89.0-46.0%
Testost., F+W Bound102.940.0-250.0ng/dL

Summary

Very interesting bro. Thanks for sharing this. I'll stick to the tried true and proven IM method

That looks pretty similar to what Jake did. They did deep IM with 1.5 pins, and sub q of .2cc 300mg cyp x3/week for 120mg/week.They used 27gx1/2. The subq guys had higher estradiol and slightly less test. This was only 10 guys but the results were all the same. There is a reason why big pharm always said deep IM. My own guess is that that test stores in fat way longer than in muscle. You would think that while being held up in fat that the test would just be released slower, but it looks to me like the test stored and coverted more to E.

If I was going to do trt for the rest of my life I would get over the needle issue.

I agree. I think you are on to something there Drb

Hi guys I was wondering what people think about SC injections for TRT

There seems to be a bit of evidence on its effectiveness for keeping blood levels stable, not to mention being a blessing for the guys with 'needle phobia'.

Has anyone here used SC for test?

cheers
I didn't like needless, now I enjoy it. For the ones scared of needless, I would suggest a small one such as 29 gauge , just to start and get over the fear. Some may argue that is too small, however if the gear is warmed up it works beautifully. It's just slower to pull gear in and out. It worked good for test and primo. Not sure about other compounds.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom