napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Subcutaneous T Injections?

I say if anything supplement with sub q. Don't full on do nothing but sub q. That's how I've gone about it. Like I said it really gives me a break with injecting. I don't run much gear usually either nothing really goes over 400mg...
Sub q wouldn't be managable if your injecting a lot of oil and not doing IM. My last cycle was the first time I ran high doses and there was just no way I'd be able to sub q it.

Certain gear can be quite touchy too. If your test makes a lump IM bet your ass it will make a golf ball sub q. Just make sure your injecting good gear and doing reasonable meassures. I've never had sucess with anything over half an ml sub q. Anything after that will make a noticable mark or slight swelling. That's consistant over every brand I've tried.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17143361

You can see from this study that subq does indeed work.What it does not say is that subq ...is not quite as totally absorbed,totally effective as IM. So it is an alternative to the "inconvience of deep IM". I will keep my 1.5x21. I like it like that..ho ho ho.

That's the problem I have with a lot of studies. Just because something works, doesn't mean it's best.

I'm with you on the IM. I'll stick to getting my oil 1.5" deep into the muscle

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17143361

You can see from this study that subq does indeed work.What it does not say is that subq ...is not quite as totally absorbed,totally effective as IM. So it is an alternative to the "inconvience of deep IM". I will keep my 1.5x21. I like it like that..ho ho ho.

nice info brother... i love having the study to back something up but i also agree about it not being as effective as IM... just because it "works" does not mean its the best method... its great for some but definitely not for me... i like to stick to the method i know is best... its a nice alternative nonetheless and once again, thank you for posting

Top Bottom