Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopped TRT to start SARMS, need advice on bulking SARMS only cycle

Ok guys.. I was just about to complete my purchase and there's a section on "coupon code" .
Do you guys have or know if a coupon code or some other discount before I complete my purchase lol?
I believe it doesn't hurt to ask.. shewwt!! That ish is hitting like $400 😩😂

Ah the money I've spent on gear in the last 3 months is more than I want to admit to. I personally don't have a code for you but maybe a someone will! Find solace in the fact you are buying high quality products if nothing else!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ah the money I've spent on gear in the last 3 months is more than I want to admit to. I personally don't have a code for you but maybe a someone will! Find solace in the fact you are buying high quality products if nothing else!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah bro.. the struggle is real in these streets but of course, quality over quantity any day. I will buy it regardless... just wanted to know if there are any coupons attached to a member. I know RickRock has something on his signature but don't think it applies to these products.

I have another question:

1. what if i miss a dose? Do I skip it and continue or double the dose for the next day? Mitigating under-dosing or over-dosing.

2. Can I also take the applicable dose if I skip a meal inadvertently or during a fast?

Sorry, I'm a tad fastidious and don't want to eff this up.

there are no coupon codes bro, sorry... your overthinking... if you miss a dose, you dont double them etc.. you just wait until the next day... if thats an issue for you with dosing, then you should not use anything bro... missing a day or a dose wont ruin your recovery, but making it a constant certainly will... it does not matter if you take them with or without food whatsoever....

there are no coupon codes bro, sorry... your overthinking... if you miss a dose, you dont double them etc.. you just wait until the next day... if thats an issue for you with dosing, then you should not use anything bro... missing a day or a dose wont ruin your recovery, but making it a constant certainly will... it does not matter if you take them with or without food whatsoever....

Gotcha bro, ..it's good to know. I'm just throwing hypotheticals. I already placed my platinum pct Stack order. No plans of missing or skipping a dose either.

Mehnnnn!!! You guys are the bomb.gov

So much knowledge being impacted via this forum, I'm glad I found this forum (I have a new family now).

Ordering my initial PCT run now.

A colossal thanks to all the contributors [emoji360][emoji360][emoji817][emoji817].

I'd keep you guys updated.

Awesome. I'm glad you got the help and advice you needed bro. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you, and let us know if you have any other questions

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

all good brother, always here if you need me...

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update you guys.

I got my Platinum PCT Stack (I was trying to post a pic but can't figure out the functionality on how to do so).

They were all sealed besides the Cardarine (GW-50516). I emailed the distributor with this concern and he replied saying that if the box of shipment was intact, then I have nothing to worry about. He ended by saying "good luck with your research ".

I was going to start today but after I took a close look at the Cardarine again under light, I discovered some crystal formation, looking like whitish impurities underneath the blue bottle.

My questions are:
-Is this something I should worry about?
-Have anyone experienced anything similar?
-Did I miss a storage temperature requirement for these Stack?

I sent an email to the distributor today and waiting for a reply.

there is absolutely nothing to worry about in terms of crystalizing... this is common when traveling in the mail... shake well before each use and it will be fine... if that does not work then the bottle needs to be ran under hot water because it simply fell out of suspension and that will quickly fix it

The crystallization is definitely normal. That is why we always advise shaking it before each dose to redistribute the compound in the solution

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yep crystals are normal warm it under the tap shake it but there will still be crystals not sure if anyone answered you on the traveling part, i travel a lot and i would not risk losing them to TSA, i pack em in my checked baggage although i do have 1 or 2 bottles in my laptop bag never had a problem but you know you never know what fuckin TSA douche will pull it one day. just say its liquid vitamins you would be fine. however the safest is to put it in checked bags especially a stack i would be willing to miss a flight in order to salvage my stacks or i would be fightin a mfr. but i have never had a prob with my checked bags EVER. and i have been traveling with them for a couple of years now.

Top Bottom