Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopped TRT to start SARMS, need advice on bulking SARMS only cycle

yep crystals are normal warm it under the tap shake it but there will still be crystals not sure if anyone answered you on the traveling part, i travel a lot and i would not risk losing them to TSA, i pack em in my checked baggage although i do have 1 or 2 bottles in my laptop bag never had a problem but you know you never know what fuckin TSA douche will pull it one day. just say its liquid vitamins you would be fine. however the safest is to put it in checked bags especially a stack i would be willing to miss a flight in order to salvage my stacks or i would be fightin a mfr. but i have never had a prob with my checked bags EVER. and i have been traveling with them for a couple of years now.

Thank man.. it is good to know.

You know with the 3-1-1 rule, I had concerns. I usually don't like checking in bags considering my work trips are a day or two max as well as concerns about my Louis Vitton luggage being mal-handled (yeah, that's vain, I own it...that ish is expensive).

A laptop bag and an extra carry-on bag is usually enough for all that I need for my trip.
With what you have stated, I guess I'd have to check my darn carry-on luggage lol because I'd be beyond livid if those TSA guys trash them, i fight somebody, I swear... NOT... Better to be safe than sorry eventually.

Enjoy the rest of 2016 and let's begin 2017 with a bang guys.

absolutely brother, im happy to help!

I did run it under tap hot water but it didn't go away. I boiled water in a cup with the microwave, put it in and it didn't dissolve the crystals either.. I used it like that after all these methods proved futile.
After a while, I was beginning to hope that the heat from the hot water wouldn't destroy the efficacy of the drug by denaturing the active ingredient...(I know I'm being too cerebral and anal); considering that different drugs have certain temperature requirements.

I did run it under tap hot water but it didn't go away. I boiled water in a cup with the microwave, put it in and it didn't dissolve the crystals either.. I used it like that after all these methods proved futile.
After a while, I was beginning to hope that the heat from the hot water wouldn't destroy the efficacy of the drug by denaturing the active ingredient...(I know I'm being too cerebral and anal); considering that different drugs have certain temperature requirements.
no, it wont... they are heated when suspended and running under hot water is nothing like actually producing it... if it remains an issue, then you need to take a picture and email it to [email protected] In the subject line tell them you have an order issue and that dylan gemelli sent you

I do know that some of the heavier compounds won't allow the whole product to dissolve into the suspension, and is not 100% soluble so there will always be a little bit left in the bottom. As long as you shake it good before each dose there shouldn't be an issue

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey man, I'm glad to have another new member to talk to. I just started a couple sarms from SARMSX and had the crystals in my GW... nothing to worry about! Been taking it for two weeks and all is well. Working as expected and if I get a crystal in the dropper, I just think it's an extra boost for the day. Good luck on your recovery and future stacks.

Hey Dylan,

I'm done with the PCTs and decided to check up on the stacks but it appears as though the prices keep increasing by the month lol.

I also noticed that the sarmsx now have 8 weeks Stack.

What's the difference between the 8 and 12 weeks stacks? Which is better? Or is this a marketing strategy?

If I get on the 8 weeks Stack, would I need a PCT after that?

My goal is to put on mass and lean out. I'm currently between 185-186lbs and my goal is to hit 200 lbs.

What Stack would you recommend?

Thanks

anytime bro

Hey Dylan,

I'm done with the PCTs and decided to check up on the stacks but it appears as though the prices keep increasing by the month lol.

What's the difference between the 8 and 12 weeks stacks? Which is better? Or is this a marketing strategy?

My goal is to put on mass and lean out. I'm currently between 185-186lbs and my goal is to hit 200 lbs.

Thanks

Let's be perfectly clear.... YOU WERE NOT ON TRT

You got a Dr to write you a prescription for testosterone because you wanted to use it for body enhancement
300mg per week is not a "TRT" dose
You ran an 11 month cycle....and you came off without PCT
You need to do bloodwork to check your recovery values and start a PCT based on those results

Last edited:
but being on TRT is obviously something you need if you were prescribed.

You need to read his post again

He was NOT diagnosed as hypogonadal....he doesn't need TRT
He got a Dr to write a script for him as "a legit way to use steroids"

Let's be perfectly clear.... YOU WERE NOT ON TRT

You got a Dr to write you a prescription for testosterone because you wanted to use it for body enhancement
300mg per week is not a "TRT" dose
You ran an 11 week cycle....and you came off without PCT
You need to do bloodwork to check your recovery values and start a PCT based on those results

Hey Buen,

Thanks for the response but what you are saying has already being addressed in my previous post by other members of the family.

I came off whatever regime that Dr placed me on and wanted to get on SARMS but I was told by the family on here to get blood work etc and go on a platinum PCT which I've done. Now looking to start the actual SARMS Stack as I intend to use just that.

Hey Dylan,

Thanks
marketing strategy? LOLLL uhhh no... thats for people that either are intent on running shorter cycles OR have had left over from a previous cycle and do not need to purchase a 12 week stack.. its to make sure there are options... the better deals are on the discount page here... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

anything over 4 weeks requires a pct...

marketing strategy? LOLLL uhhh no... thats for people that either are intent on running shorter cycles OR have had left over from a previous cycle and do not need to purchase a 12 week stack.. its to make sure there are options... the better deals are on the discount page here... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

anything over 4 weeks requires a pct...

Thanks Dylan, excuse my ignorance lol.

I clicked on the link and it didn't take me to a 12 weeks Stack. Help!!! 😩

Thanks Dylan, excuse my ignorance lol.

I clicked on the link and it didn't take me to a 12 weeks Stack. Help!!! 
that was just a discount page link bro... to get them at a cheaper rate... not for stacks but buy 2 get 1 free... which stack are you wanting and i'll send you the link or did you need me to recommend one for you?

Seems lots of guys on TRT run some sarms action as well to fill in some spots. There is also the blast and cruise others will explain much better than me. What I gather is there is no PCT. You blast ( cycle) then the cruise is almost like a pct but back on the normal dose. 300mg of test is the most I heard of being prescribed for TRT even on here.

Seems lots of guys on TRT run some sarms action as well to fill in some spots. There is also the blast and cruise others will explain much better than me. What I gather is there is no PCT. You blast ( cycle) then the cruise is almost like a pct but back on the normal dose. 300mg of test is the most I heard of being prescribed for TRT even on here.

Thanks jtbul46

I was initially asking for your recommendation.
okay cool, for sure bro... i would look at two stacks... the power stack and the ultra recomp stack... there is more opportunity to cut with the ultra stack with gw being involved but either stack will be excellent for you brother...

Top Bottom