Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopped TRT to start SARMS, need advice on bulking SARMS only cycle

Let's be perfectly clear.... YOU WERE NOT ON TRT

You got a Dr to write you a prescription for testosterone because you wanted to use it for body enhancement
300mg per week is not a "TRT" dose
You ran an 11 month cycle....and you came off without PCT
You need to do bloodwork to check your recovery values and start a PCT based on those results

I was actually thinking fo Dylan's video when I saw that where he said if its like 200mg "You are running a cycle" I am thankful for that video. Before being here I though 200-300 mg per week was no big deal. Now I now better.

I actually thought the guy was on TRT as well until re reading the posts. That is a damn "friendly" doctor though.

I was actually thinking fo Dylan's video when I saw that where he said if its like 200mg "You are running a cycle" I am thankful for that video. Before being here I though 200-300 mg per week was no big deal. Now I now better.

I actually thought the guy was on TRT as well until re reading the posts. That is a damn "friendly" doctor though.
there is a large misconception on how much you should be using on trt bro and most people obviously have it very wrong... it is very dangerous to run test too high for years and years.. there is a reason, like with anything else, there are safe doses and dangerous ones... just like overdosing on certain vitamins and then it becomes extremely toxic and dangerous... etc... this is true of everything... people live under the concept of more is always better and that is the furthest thing from the truth

Top Bottom