Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

– Derik Farnsworth–“The most important quality you need to cultivate is patience. Nobody makes progress as quickly as they would like to, not even the top pro’s. When you’re just getting started, you really need to forget all about going from a regular body to a great physique in 60 days, 90 days, or even a year. It takes time to build a good physique, and even more time to bring up any lagging bodyparts so that you’re complete and balanced.”

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

- Jeff Long–on leg development– "I doubt too many of you out there are 100 percent satisfied with your legs right now. All I can say is that if you are willing to work hard and gut it out, even when the pain is too much to bear and fatigue has you desperately wanting to quit, your legs will grow."

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

– Cedric McMillan–“Making steady gains over the long haul takes some serious creativity. You can’t be afraid to try new things in the gym, especially if you’ve been doing the same things in your workouts and the physique you see in the mirror doesn’t look any bigger or better than it did a year, two years or 10 years ago!”

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

For those of you on different devices needing a clearer image of the labs for Oxmetos 25 - Oral Anadrol that was just released back in stock ! -
c5909d9e33f4e826f537b69c30e78add.jpg

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Thanks for adjusting the pic Tazzocc.

Simec AG [web] is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this Oxymetholone lab tests, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the reports C 34811 . The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

http://www.simec.ch/en/kontakt-us.html

Morgan Aste–“Your body is a piece of art but it’s always a work in progress. You are never done improving your symmetry and eliminating weak points.”

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

It's awesome that you guys provide lab results on each product! Shame more companies don't do this... but then again, they probably don't do it cause their stuff is underdosed/bunk 😉

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

It's awesome that you guys provide lab results on each product! Shame more companies don't do this... but then again, they probably don't do it cause their stuff is underdosed/bunk [emoji6]

We provide labs on almost all our products eman! We even promote and love it when customers buy our products and do lab tests on them for themselves, so much so that we reimburse them 100% for the lab. That's how confident we are about our products and how much we stand behind them !

Thanks for the feedback eman brotha, means a lot :)

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

We provide labs on almost all our products eman! We even promote and love it when customers buy our products and do lab tests on them for themselves, so much so that we reimburse them 100% for the lab. That's how confident we are about our products and how much we stand behind them !

Thanks for the feedback eman brotha, means a lot :)

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
I give respect where its due man, love when companies are transparent like pharmacom it shows that the owner really cares about their customers and product quality. Just curious will you be stocking exemestane, caber, and nolva in the future?

I give respect where its due man, love when companies are transparent like pharmacom it shows that the owner really cares about their customers and product quality. Just curious will you be stocking exemestane, caber, and nolva in the future?

Exemestane and nolvadex will be in very shortly! We had to fix and find a new source for Raws as the last batch did not meet our standards of at least 98.5% purity that we guarantee our customers is in every one of our batches.

There are no plans for caber as of now for this year.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Exemestane and nolvadex will be in very shortly! We had to fix and find a new source for Raws as the last batch did not meet our standards of at least 98.5% purity that we guarantee our customers is in every one of our batches.

There are no plans for caber as of now for this year.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Great, looking forward to trying out your stane have had very poor luck in the past with RC companies and I'm sick of it lol.

Evan Centopani–“Do it the hard way, the right way, and you’ll grow— and I think that’s better than trying to show off or stoke your ego any day.”

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Cedric McMillan–“Don’t ever think like you can’t achieve something. Keep riding it out and pushing and giving it your all. Even if you don’t achieve that goal, you’ll become a better person for trying.”

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Faster. Bigger. Stronger.

Essa Obaid–”I want to be the best bodybuilder I can be, and to do that I have to beat the best bodybuilders. That means the pros in the IFBB, the men who fight for the Arnold Classic and Mr. Olympia titles. I don’t want to be what you call a big fish in a small pond— I want to take on the big sharks.”

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Faster. Bigger. Stronger.

Top Bottom