Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

For those of you wondering , Isotretinoin (ROAS) will be on the website next week!!! It was out of stock for a while and we previously removed it.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Awesome. I plan on ordering soon was curious what type of payments are accepted? I'm guessing moneygram is the preferred method but do you also accept credit cards?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

We do not accept credit cards sir :( , but money gram is very easy and convenient.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Dear customers! In order to provide you with best quality on the market, we are dedicated to keeping up with all new innovations of raw material quality assurance, drug synthesis, and the final packaging of our products. For almost ten years our company has developed from scratch to the biggest pharmaceutical company with the cutting-edge equipment for producing oral and injectable drugs. The main thrust of the company are hormonal and therapeutic agents. Starting with an initial capital of 20,000 dollars and the entry-level four drugs for almost ten years we have increased the number to over forty. We developed health safe technologies of producing high quality drugs with the purity of at least 98,5%.

https://youtu.be/wJHP8pV_S_g

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Our company’s staff consists of professionals dedicated to moving this business forward! Every year we attend dozens of international exhibitions in order to implement the newest technologies into our manufacturing process. With a purchase of any product from our line, you are guaranteed the most technologically developed product on the market!

c13c6aad7fb164b420053334e1ec5dec.png

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Pharmacom Labs was founded in 2006 as a small laboratory with assortment that included only 4 drugs. Just in a couple of years the number of drugs tripled and today there are over forty drugs, which satisfy requirements of both, amateurs and professionals bodybuilders. Our products have already found their devoted followers in every corner of our planet. We always follow the latest trends in the world of bodybuilding, whether it takes place in the USA or Russia, England or the Republic of South Africa!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

We take into account remarks of our customers. Everyone can write suggestions and ideas to us and they'll be taken into consideration! We have full support for our products and we are always available and open for questions and new ideas!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Does Pharmacom carry the methyl version of B12? Also the liquid Winny and Tbol I had from them were AMAZING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Pharmacom carry the methyl version of B12? Also the liquid Winny and Tbol I had from them were AMAZING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry we do not , But yes the winny and tbol is absolutely amazing , we have great lab work done on those products with super high accuracy dosage along with all our other products.

We will not release a product unless the Raws we receive are AT LEAST 98.5% pure, within a couple weeks HCG , nolvadex, and ROAS will be back in stock.

c96e29620f2da39b3f101df9d56a2bdf.jpg

For those of you asking, it will be back in stock extremely soon! We took it down to get the purity up to our standards.

It will be here before you know it

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

We have our own chromatograph and Raman spectrometer for analyzing the quality of raw materials and final products. This is a cutting-edge equipment, which allows non-destructive control of products.

We will not release a product for sale unless the reading for the raw materials come back AT LEAST 98.5% pure

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

c0541101d8ec931f8e110386bca85d2f.png

We'll PRICE MATCH + 5% DISCOUNT if you find a cheaper Pharmacom product from an authorized reseller.

Please include a link to your order with the reference pricing and we'll update the shopping cart total.

PharmacomStore retail prices include a premium delivery service wordwide in terms of transit time and security. 5-6 days to US / 2-3 days to EU and a shipping success rate of 100% for the 6th consecutive year in a row.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Top Bottom