Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

We provide labs on almost all our products eman! We even promote and love it when customers buy our products and do lab tests on them for themselves, so much so that we reimburse them 100% for the lab. That's how confident we are about our products and how much we stand behind them !

Thanks for the feedback eman brotha, means a lot :)

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
It means a lot to me as well! I may sound difficult at times, but I like Objective evidence!! Pharmacom, you have a new first time customer!!

It means a lot to me as well! I may sound difficult at times, but I like Objective evidence!! Pharmacom, you have a new first time customer!!

I'm absolutely thrilled your going to be using us ! If you have any question , at any time , post here or pm me! I will be more then happy to assist you weather it be a gear related question , product , or fitness in general. We are always here for our customers :)

PHARMACOM

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Faster. Bigger. Stronger.

You guys said you were getting boner pills soon right? I'm paranoid bout not being able to make the lady happy during PCT.

Oh, me too! I'm patiently awaiting my package. *stares out the window longingly*
I go in for my pre-cycle bloods tomorrow. You going to go in and get a baseline for yourself right?

Hell yeah man, I'm glad you ordered from us. The package should be there very shortly , we have super fast shipping into the US and never had any problem with seized packages. Aswell you don't need to sign for the package upon delivery if you were curious , so completely hassle free

Canadian here! But yes, I've heard good things about your shipping times in the north americas, I'm just impatient. Is there any reason why most sources don't sell syringes btw?

Canadian here! But yes, I've heard good things about your shipping times in the north americas, I'm just impatient. Is there any reason why most sources don't sell syringes btw?

Syringes are very easy to find online and very cheap, I know healthwarehouse has syringes for very cheap and free shipping .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm absolutely thrilled your going to be using us ! If you have any question , at any time , post here or pm me! I will be more then happy to assist you weather it be a gear related question , product , or fitness in general. We are always here for our customers :)

PHARMACOM

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Faster. Bigger. Stronger.

Thx! That is good to hear! As soon as my budget is stocked, I will vontact you!

Would be sweet if you guys carried added superdrol to your inventory... 😉

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Honest question; but why do people use superdrol? If you want an oral that doesn't have much water retention, why not just use tbol?

Honest question; but why do people use superdrol? If you want an oral that doesn't have much water retention, why not just use tbol?

Not to sure, but we carry tbol and it is some great powerful pure stuff .

Cedric McMillan–“Don’t ever think like you can’t achieve something. Keep riding it out and pushing and giving it your all. Even if you don’t achieve that goal, you’ll become a better person for trying.”

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org

Me too! Is there a first time customer discount code? Is there a monimal order?

Our minimum order is $100 (€90 or £70) for oral orders and $150 for injectable products.
Large orders are always divided in separate packages, on our expense, for extra security measures.

PM me for coupon code :)

PHARMACOM Board Rep

I Will be announcing a HUGE sale we will be having in a few hours! Please stay tune today to see our sale (applicable to every product on the site!) ! This sale will not last long so place your orders while this sale is happening , this special Labor Day sale will be one of the biggest sale discounts we have ever given and is absolutely something you all should take advantage of, I will be announcing the sale in a few hours and the sale will stop on early Tuesday morning !

PHARMACOM Board Rep

We are launching our PCT line soon, next month.

Also, we are adding trenbolone base (ester-free) into our product range.

And the following items for post-cycle therapy:

I. Farestos
Toremifene Cictrate
20mg

II. Clomos
Clomiphene Citrate
50mg

III. Meltos - not really PCT-drug, but after a continuous demand we are adding it.
Clenbuterol
40mcg

IV. Exos
Exemestane
25mg

V.Letros
Letrozole
2,5mg

VI. Caberos
Cabergoline
0,5mg

Top Bottom