Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Female log

You should consider adding gw to your workouts. It will seriously turbocharge your workouts. Add SR if so inclined. But definitely gw.

What a difference! Cutting up well. Like the comments on the MK as I was thinking to try at some point (final comment
about shoulder pain convince me I think). Congrats!

osta is great for healing, I get bad bad tendinitis that takes months and months to heal. 4w of Osta, and I'm golden.

thats so awesome... great job!! only 25 days in and A LOT of progress... the menstrual issue has occurred at times with mk2866 use but you will be fine... otherwise, everything looks awesome!

What a difference! Cutting up well. Like the comments on the MK as I was thinking to try at some point (final comment
about shoulder pain convince me I think). Congrats!

It works!..i was holding back lifting heavier because of my shoulder I was just doing 25bs dumbbells for shoulder presses and now I went back up to 30lbs for 3 sets of 8 reps. without discomfort..I could still hear it clicking but no pain during nor after ;)

Thank you so much everyone I am super happy, getting results without any side effects, only complaint I should of done this sooner!..lol

Today I did back and biceps and hit a new PR 215lbs for rack pulls I did 6 sets (not counting warm-up 45lbs 25reps)
1set -135lbs for 15 reps
2nd - 155lbs for 12 reps
3rd - 165lbs for 10 reps
4th - 185 lbs for 10 reps
5th - 195 lbs for 8reps
6th - 215 lbs for 6 reps
Got to love that feeling of strength when you look in the mirror and every muscle is popping..love it!

I haven't measured my bodyfat in a long time but I did about a week and a bit ago and I was down to 14% mind you I used caliper so it might not be super accurate but nevertheless I can see I am leaner so bodyfat is going down ;)

I haven't measured my bodyfat in a long time but I did about a week and a bit ago and I was down to 14% mind you I used caliper so it might not be super accurate but nevertheless I can see I am leaner so bodyfat is going down ;)

Great job!! Body fat going down, strength improving, joints healing!!! Can't ask for more then that!! Great job keep killing it!!!

thats so awesome and keep in mind, it is only going to get better!

Awesome log up until now. No problems apart from the spots? Did they go away eventually?

And about dosing, you did one week of 12.5mg per day and then increased to 25mg per day?

Again, thanks a bundle for logging this :)
They should give you some sort of coupon for a discount on your next order imho :)

Excellent results!! WOW.. Thats some determination right there... keep going

def look more lean glad it is working out for you, keep with it and keep the updates coming!!! very proud of your success and dedication

Awesome log up until now. No problems apart from the spots? Did they go away eventually?

And about dosing, you did one week of 12.5mg per day and then increased to 25mg per day?

Again, thanks a bundle for logging this :)
They should give you some sort of coupon for a discount on your next order imho :)

No spotting my period just came earlier than usual at least 19-15 days earlier and it was heavier than usual and it also lasted about 8-10 days (It usually lasts about 5 days tops for me and 3 days heavy then light)..no spotting after this, I did have mild cramping on my right side yesterday which I think I might be ovulating. I am curious to see if I will get my period after this so far it seems to be going ok.

I didn't want to post the dosing because since I am a "lab rat" I am experimenting with the dosing..I know I shouldn't but I need to deep my feet slowly..I am doing this for the long haul and Not just for a cycle. I like to see how my body responds, checking results without any side effects, I rather go slow than too much at once then dropping.
I am currently taking it like this:
MK 2866 roughly 15ml-17ml (just over 12.5ml)
S4 25ml (split of 12.5ml 2x a day)
and I just added GW today at 10ml
I am getting results so this for now is working for my body if I need to add more I will do so, I am just assessing weekly..Not trying to be cheap just trying to be smart I am not a very big person to begin with :)

Hope this helps ;)

No spotting my period just came earlier than usual at least 19-15 days earlier and it was heavier than usual and it also lasted about 8-10 days (It usually lasts about 5 days tops for me and 3 days heavy then light)..no spotting after this, I did have mild cramping on my right side yesterday which I think I might be ovulating. I am curious to see if I will get my period after this so far it seems to be going ok.

I didn't want to post the dosing because since I am a "lab rat" I am experimenting with the dosing..I know I shouldn't but I need to deep my feet slowly..I am doing this for the long haul and Not just for a cycle. I like to see how my body responds, checking results without any side effects, I rather go slow than too much at once then dropping.
I am currently taking it like this:
MK 2866 roughly 15ml-17ml (just over 12.5ml)
S4 25ml (split of 12.5ml 2x a day)
and I just added GW today at 10ml
I am getting results so this for now is working for my body if I need to add more I will do so, I am just assessing weekly..Not trying to be cheap just trying to be smart I am not a very big person to begin with :)

Hope this helps ;)

due to some health conditions.... I do the same on the dosing... nothing wrong with that. most people can blast away right out the gate.. others like to slowly increase and even find there sweet spot.... I respond on low dosing as well... curious how your results will be 6 months from now.. good job

Thank you everyone I added the GW today not sure if I am suppose to feel it right away but I felt more energetic for sure (could of been on my head too feeling excited to added it..lol) or my pre-workout..lol
Not sure how long this one takes to kick in, but I sure feel the S4 working I added it about a week ago, I feel stronger, all my lifts have gone up, my body is looking sharper. Very happy with my results so far..knock on wood no side effects yet. :)
IMG_3161[1].jpg

Thank you everyone I added the GW today not sure if I am suppose to feel it right away but I felt more energetic for sure (could of been on my head too feeling excited to added it..lol) or my pre-workout..lol
Not sure how long this one takes to kick in, but I sure feel the S4 working I added it about a week ago, I feel stronger, all my lifts have gone up, my body is looking sharper. Very happy with my results so far..knock on wood no side effects yet. :)
View attachment 4470

GW is pretty much instant... thats normal... keep the pace up!!

View attachment 4470

GW starts working pretty fast and only gets better. Saw you are doing Rack Pulls, impressive numbers! Now we know your serious about your workouts. Awesome progress, keep killing it!

Seems like everyone is happy with your log. Just make sure to not exceed the doses Dylan talked about during his video about SARMS dosing for Women.

Bigger triceps and lower fat percentages are not worth it ;) less is more :)

gw is very fast acting and its very common to see it working, even on the first day... things are only going to get better, and they are already going so strong!

Top Bottom