napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post injection Lumps

Been cycling gear for years and in the past I might have gotten a lump here and there but usually went away after a few days.

Recently I have gotten a lump after every injection and they take a week or longer to go away causing me to have to rotate injections sites. It’s only concerning me now as I have never had this issue before in all the years Iv been injecting.

What could this be due too? Any fixes and when should I be concerned ? Perhaps switching brands of test?
Rub it out

Haven’t tried heating up the oil before as I have never needed too. I have had the same injection protocol for the last 7 years but I guess I’ll have to try all the tricks now

Brother, It all Depends on the OIL carrier some are viscous then other which thicker some will absorb much quicker, Secondly SCAR TISSUE can cause slower absorption can create Lump, 3rd Depending on the compound can cause PIP which also can create Lump.

Utilizing warm cloth at the site injection can help to reduce. 2nd rotate the injection by allowing common site injections to break. The 3 primary are OIL carrier/ Scar Tissue/ BA/BB chemical solvent can create this type issue.

Top Bottom