Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Female log

GW starts working pretty fast and only gets better. Saw you are doing Rack Pulls, impressive numbers! Now we know your serious about your workouts. Awesome progress, keep killing it!

thank you, yes trying to I am happy with my lifts I hit 405lbs for 10 reps on leg presses..So this stuff is working for sure ;)

Seems like everyone is happy with your log. Just make sure to not exceed the doses Dylan talked about during his video about SARMS dosing for Women.

Bigger triceps and lower fat percentages are not worth it ;) less is more :)

No I am actually under dosing at the moment, I am not greedy, and not afraid of hard work so not wanting to try a fast way to get there and then be stuck with a bunch of unpleasant side effects..I think that's people's biggest mistake, they want it fast and easy hoping these liquids are the magic solution so they keep on adding more. ;)
Thank you for the advice and looking out for me :)

gw is very fast acting and its very common to see it working, even on the first day... things are only going to get better, and they are already going so strong!

Thank you Dylan
second day with GW and I felt like I could be at the gym all day..lol..my workout was at 6am and I still feel full of energy ;)

Little update I weighted myself yesterday and I am up 3lbs, but my body is looking tight..only thing I noticed pants are fitting tighter due to booty popping ..lol..No complaint there ;)

All lifts are up
Leg presses I hit 405lbs for 10 reps
sumo deadlifts 165lbs for 6 reps (which is highest for me)
deadlifts 185lbs for 6 reps (also highest) mind you I haven't done these in like 2 wks..so I am sure it might be higher too
squats with band around my thighs 135lbs for 10 reps without the band 165lbs for 8 reps

Just to show you a little of where I am..no side effects, libido is pretty good (but mine is usually high regardless)..No complaints there either..lol..
Things are going great for this lady!

No I am actually under dosing at the moment, I am not greedy, and not afraid of hard work so not wanting to try a fast way to get there and then be stuck with a bunch of unpleasant side effects..I think that's people's biggest mistake, they want it fast and easy hoping these liquids are the magic solution so they keep on adding more. ;)
Thank you for the advice and looking out for me :)

"People's biggest mistake, they want it fast and easy"....very well said. Unfortunately, this mindset isn't limited to just fitness either. Many people want to believe that some magic pill or diet will get them into shape; or that some weekend "get rich quick seminar" will make them wealthy. Hard work and dedication combined with time and consistency will always be the winning formula for success.

"People's biggest mistake, they want it fast and easy"....very well said. Unfortunately, this mindset isn't limited to just fitness either. Many people want to believe that some magic pill or diet will get them into shape; or that some weekend "get rich quick seminar" will make them wealthy. Hard work and dedication combined with time and consistency will always be the winning formula for success.

exactly! ;)

Little update I weighted myself yesterday and I am up 3lbs, but my body is looking tight..only thing I noticed pants are fitting tighter due to booty popping ..lol..No complaint there ;)

All lifts are up
Leg presses I hit 405lbs for 10 reps
sumo deadlifts 165lbs for 6 reps (which is highest for me)
deadlifts 185lbs for 6 reps (also highest) mind you I haven't done these in like 2 wks..so I am sure it might be higher too
squats with band around my thighs 135lbs for 10 reps without the band 165lbs for 8 reps

Just to show you a little of where I am..no side effects, libido is pretty good (but mine is usually high regardless)..No complaints there either..lol..
Things are going great for this lady!
Wow, that's awesome to hear! You're having some amazing progress and everything seems to be going really well for you. Keep it up! Thank you for the update

Day 36 of my cycle and everything is going great, all lifts are up, endurance is up, energy is up and body is looking leaner and muscular.

I have noticed a bit of acne on my back last night but I think it's from sweating more I out an acne cream last night and it was almost all gone this morning or less visible anyways..it's not much to be a problem.. I am also a little edgier (hubby said he hasn't notice) but I can feel it.
Hubby has really notice the change on my body, he said my arms and delts look bigger..I noticed my booty is bigger (in a good way), and legs are getting tighter.
Hubby also started his cycle of Osta for healing purposes of knee surgery and it's been about a week and a half and he has already notice an increased in his endurance, barely any DOMS and his muscles are looking fuller he is naturally very lean about 10% all year round so he is even looking more shredded in less than 2 wks into it..lol..
We are blown away, this stuff totally works!

Day 36 of my cycle and everything is going great, all lifts are up, endurance is up, energy is up and body is looking leaner and muscular.

I have noticed a bit of acne on my back last night but I think it's from sweating more I out an acne cream last night and it was almost all gone this morning or less visible anyways..it's not much to be a problem.. I am also a little edgier (hubby said he hasn't notice) but I can feel it.
Hubby has really notice the change on my body, he said my arms and delts look bigger..I noticed my booty is bigger (in a good way), and legs are getting tighter.
Hubby also started his cycle of Osta for healing purposes of knee surgery and it's been about a week and a half and he has already notice an increased in his endurance, barely any DOMS and his muscles are looking fuller he is naturally very lean about 10% all year round so he is even looking more shredded in less than 2 wks into it..lol..
We are blown away, this stuff totally works!

You and your husband are getting great results!! Great job! Keep killing it!

absolutely awesome!! thank you so much for the updates! its so great to see so much being accomplished!

Hi Everyone
Good update, I got my period today..I was afraid because of the sarms, that it would affect it but I still got it exactly a month and 2 days after (my cycles are usually every 35-37days) so it's a little sooner than usual but at least I got it...I was afraid because I was diagnosed with Polycystic ovarian syndrome since the age of 15 and never had a period on my own (2 of my kids were conceived with fertility treatment IUI) after my 2nd child my body started to get a period and we got pregnant with our 3rd..This is another reason why I debated to take sarms I had finally gotten by body back to normal and I was afraid of this but Thank God it has not, things are still normal.
Sorry so much details, just wanted to give a background of my situation in case any females are stuck in the same boat or wondering about the hormonal effects. :)

Hi Everyone
Good update, I got my period today..I was afraid because of the sarms, that it would affect it but I still got it exactly a month and 2 days after (my cycles are usually every 35-37days) so it's a little sooner than usual but at least I got it...I was afraid because I was diagnosed with Polycystic ovarian syndrome since the age of 15 and never had a period on my own (2 of my kids were conceived with fertility treatment IUI) after my 2nd child my body started to get a period and we got pregnant with our 3rd..This is another reason why I debated to take sarms I had finally gotten by body back to normal and I was afraid of this but Thank God it has not, things are still normal.
Sorry so much details, just wanted to give a background of my situation in case any females are stuck in the same boat or wondering about the hormonal effects. :)
what a relief! thank you for keeping us updated... i got a big smile on my face knowing that everything is fine!

Hi Everyone
Very awesome to hear everything is going so well. Thank you for the update!

IMG_3334[1].jpg

Sorry not the best quality picture I am at work and off course alone in the office and there's a mirror so off course needed to flex!..lol and I noticed my arms getting bigger than last shot..Hubby said the same, he was starring at me and he was amazed on how much bigger and harder my muscles look..I am loving this stuff!..Have an awesome weekend everyone!

IMG_2959.jpg IMG_2937[1].jpg

This is my hubby right before his knee surgery, he is doing his first cycle of sarms mk2866
Crappy thing he might need to stop the MK because we just found out he needs surgery on his other knee so he will stop it a week or two before the surgery wait then start again.

Tricep is definitely popping out and your husband is in solid condition. He should continue the MK2866 through surgery, while it wont help heal cartilage directly it does increase recovery in many other ways that would likely be beneficial to him. He could even start MK677 as well to speed things along. Ive noticed I recover pretty quickly from injuries with that combination.

Nothing ive done to myself including rib and back injuries has kept me down for more than a week or so being on both. Something to consider at least.

I think Dylan has used SARMS to recover from surgery before as well.

thank you, yes he is now looking into probably getting MK677..not sure yet..He has never taken anything, he has always been 100% natural until now with the mk2866

IMG_3367.jpg

This is me heading to the gym at 5:30am today, had to do a selfie..lol
Everything is going well so far, looking into cleaning up my diet a bit more so I lean out more or I will have to add cardio so far I only do it once a week if that..I hate cardio..lol..I just do lots of supersets or multi-sets to keep my heart rate up and burn more.

Your hubby is looking lean, excellent condition and foundation. I am with you on the cardio, not a big fan either. However, I prefer adding in cardio over pulling additional food/calories from my diet.

Top Bottom